Five Conspiracy Lies Debunked By The IG

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Those of us who are sane and deal with reality know that this isn't the end of the investigations. We have learned from the investigations into Bill and Hillary Clinton and into Barak Obama that republicans keep investigating hoping to get the results they want for their bizarre conspiracy theories. All they end up doing is proving themselves wrong and liars. And waste millions of dollars,

I would add to the conspiracy the following truths that aren't in the article:

Much has been made of text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. The pair expressed opposition to the President and dismay at his election in a series of text messages, a fact that has been whipped up into evidence of an anti-Trump conspiracy by the Republican party.

Trump allies have used the texts to suggest that the entire FBI probe is an expression of anti-Trump bias, and constitutes an effort by Clinton supporters in the government to take down the President.

But Horowitz unearthed text messages from other, unnamed FBI agents working on the investigation who managed to support the current President while also working on an investigation, professionally, that undermined him, politically.

One pair of agents who were handling a source involved in the Trump campaign exulted over the President’s victory in a Nov. 9, 2016 exchange.
“I saw a lot of scared MFers on … [my way to work] this morning. Start looking for new jobs fellas. Haha,” one agent wrote. “LOL,” the other replied.
“Come January I’m going to just get a big bowl of popcorn and sit back and watch,” the first agent wrote.
“That’s hilarious,” the other, unnamed FBI official replied.

Finally, if the FBI was all out to get trump in 2016 why didn't they announce to the nation that he was being investigated and why? The FBI announced their investigation into Hillary just days before the election. A few days later they had to say, sorry our bad. Nothing there. If they wanted to stop trump from being elected they had the best way to do it right at their fingertips. They remained silent yet spoke up loudly about Hillary. If they were out to stop trump and elect Hillary they would have spoken about trump and remained silent about Hillary.

Here are the Russia probe conspiracy theories debunked by the DOJ inspector general report

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

The far right radical extremists are avoiding his thread like the plague.

Heaven forbid they actually see words of truth. It will probably set their eyes on fire.

Forum List

Back