FISA Court knew of illegal Obama surveillance - Rebuked Obama Admin Prior to Election

You believe that, huh?
Its called verifiable evidence... And it is verified.. The court did indeed give the Obama Admin WRITTEN NOTICE OF VIOLATION.. It is now in the public domain..

It is? Produce it then.

Circa News? A Sinclair property. Fun times.
LOL.. YOU FAILED TO READ THE OP.. I gave excerpts of the letter in it.. Fucktard..

Here.. let me repost that relevant section:
  • "The FISA court called it a “very serious Fourth Amendment issue” that NSA analysts — in violation of a 2011 rule change prohibiting officials from searching Americans’ information without a warrant — “had been conducting such queries in violation of that prohibition, with much greater frequency than had been previously disclosed to the Court.” "

ok fine, Obama did bla bla bla.

PROBLEM.

Trump is the POTUS now, not Obama.

aint that a bitch ...

You believe that, huh?
Its called verifiable evidence... And it is verified.. The court did indeed give the Obama Admin WRITTEN NOTICE OF VIOLATION.. It is now in the public domain..

It is? Produce it then.

Circa News? A Sinclair property. Fun times.
LOL.. YOU FAILED TO READ THE OP.. I gave excerpts of the letter in it.. Fucktard..

Here.. let me repost that relevant section:
"The FISA court called it a “very serious Fourth Amendment issue” that NSA analysts — in violation of a 2011 rule change prohibiting officials from searching Americans’ information without a warrant — “had been conducting such queries in violation of that prohibition, with much greater frequency than had been previously disclosed to the Court.” "

I read it. It doesn't provide any documentation. Let's see the goods.
I'm sure the author has them.. You can request them just like I did..

You did? Great. You'll get to the bottom of this any day now.

The author is a NetWorldDaily hack. You bought an opinion piece as investigative journalism. You NEVER learn.

Forum List

Back