First Successful Penis Transplant

Penis transplants are nothing new. We've been changing one penis with another for centuries, but we've always called it "an election."

Botched circumcisions becoming health crisis in South Africa

Ninja from die artwood and a song about this with a young man they talked out of having this done to him and inspired evil boy..when nija asked him what would happen if he did not do it..he said they will say i am not a man but a boy and call me evil ...so ninja tattooed evil boy and said the we will be evil boys for life brother

the young man in question preforms in the video ..he had never rapped before but he is black so he nailed it

Penis transplants are nothing new. We've been changing one penis with another for centuries, but we've always called it "an election."

Call your (spin) doctor if an election lasts more than four years.

Every time I visit this thread I start laughing because it makes me think of the South Park episode where the kids' teacher, Mr. Garrison, wants to reverse his sex change operation and the doctors grow him a new penis on a mouse in a lab. And then the penis mouse escapes.

Where did it come from and did he have choices? ya got some dead guys tool better than no tool??!! Its not very big around,but it sure is short!!

Forum List

Back