First report: blast shakes the house of "Palestinian" embassador in Prague

Very simple when you see the JEW HATRED dripping from your every post. It is only ANTI SEMITIC NAZI JEW HATERS that blame the Israelis for everything and use terms such as Zionist in a derogatory way. Your reply also shows that you have been brainwashed to insult and abuse those that tell the truth about NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JAW HATERS like yourself.
What you see dripping from my posts, is about you, not me. You're the one who's "choosing" to call it "JEW HATRED", not me. You still haven't answered why I would care enough about a group of people to even hate them, when they have nothing to do with my daily life. I could care less about jews. I could care less about muslims. I could care less about hindu's and budhists. And I certainly could care less about you.

This issue between the Israeli's and the Pals, doesn't affect my life in any way. The only reason I comment on it at all, is because I do hate hypocrites who think their shit don't stink and they can do anything they fucking please. And that's what Zionists are. If you think that term is derogatory, great, because it's meant to be.
And now for his next act, Bill is going to pretend he isn't a Jew hater.

Your reputation precedes you, Moron O Really. Everybody knows who you are. Give it a break.

Forum List

Back