First report: blast shakes the house of "Palestinian" embassador in Prague

Change "Israel" with "Islamic terrorists" in that claim, and you'll be correct
No, I think we'll stick with Israel.

They have a track history of targeted assassinations against leaders of sovereign nations.

Every time an Hamas member sticks his head out in public, Israel sends in a drone.

Since when has Palestine been a sovereign nation then, and if you bother to read the reports you would see that it was a stupid mistake when he forgot to disarm the bomb on his safe.

Typical NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATER what next the storms have been caused by the Jews feeding beans to the sheep.

More likely to have been the Russians after the suicide bombs, and the promise of retribution. Don't mess with the Muskovites as they feed muslims to the Russian brown bears...................alive
Got any evidence, or is that wishful thinking?

Yes thanks from a friend who has a business in Moscow, he has told me all about how the Russian mafia take apart the muslims when they get too big for their boots.

Now have you any evidence it was the mossad or is it just your ANTI SEMITIC RACIST JEW HATRED that makes you spout your filth

Was it the Mossad?

More likely to have been the Russians after the suicide bombs, and the promise of retribution. Don't mess with the Muskovites as they feed muslims to the Russian brown bears...................alive
Really??

The Russians didn't seem to do very well against the muslims in Afghanistan. .... :cool:

Because they played by the rules, now they make up the rules as they go along. So don't visit Russia unless you want to be bear food.

When Israel decides it is in its own best interest to take some retaliatory or preventive measure, it chooses its targets carefully and logically.
Any idiot would realize that it could be completely pointless to Israel to eliminate a nobody such as this unfortunately Ambassador....who was most likely murdered by Hamas who is desperate to prevent any progress in the current ceasefire negotiations.
Excuse me, but Israel's "retaliatory or preventive measures" are illegal.

So are the CIA's, the SAS, MI5 and every other civilised nations secret services, but while they are going for the ones you see as the bad guys it is acceptable. But let some raghead be the target and straight away it is "the JOOOOOS" breaking the law again.

I bet you have an SS uniform in your closet that you wear in private with your other NAZI friends. DO you play kill the Jew at your parties ?

You are rambling completely off topic and seem to be confused, the topic of this thread is who, how and if the Ambassador was assassinated.... no doubt you have some propaganda conspiracy in mind...but then what's new.... you are who you are! :)
I'm not off topic. If a foreign leader is assassinated, it's a good bet the Mossad is behind it.

Was he a foreign leader or just some puffed up civil servant, what did he lead and with what authority. He was an ambassador from a nation that does not exist in a nation that needs friends

News reaching report of an attempt killing of 'Palestine' ambassador, as bomb was planted near his house in Prague. It seems like the man is in critical condition. So far it is only first report.

I am currently watching BBC World News and earlier had on CNN International. No mention has been made of these stories in the past couple of hours I've had the international news on.

Palestinian envoy dies after Prague residence blast, no terror attack…."The evidence the police has doesn't suggest anything like a terror attack or that a specific person would set up a system with the intention to hurt or kill anyone," http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/90585.aspx
This is not a terrorist attack nor an assassination attempt. It is a tragic accident.

Last edited:
Since when has Palestine been a sovereign nation then, and if you bother to read the reports you would see that it was a stupid mistake when he forgot to disarm the bomb on his safe.

Typical NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATER what next the storms have been caused by the Jews feeding beans to the sheep.
This has nothing to do with jews, but you're trying to make it about them, because you have no valid argument with which to defend Israeli actions.

Judaism to Zionists, is like racism to the KKK.

Nothing but a tool to be used to further a particular agenda, then discarded when no longer needed, much like a whore uses a tampon.

Yes thanks from a friend who has a business in Moscow, he has told me all about how the Russian mafia take apart the muslims when they get too big for their boots.

Now have you any evidence it was the mossad or is it just your ANTI SEMITIC RACIST JEW HATRED that makes you spout your filth
Why do you ask questions your pre-teen brain is incapable of understanding the answers to? You call me a "jew hater", yet you can't explain why? You shouldn't be using "big-boy computers" unsupervised by responsible adults.

As for evidence it was the Mossad, have you ever heard of the story of the Scorpion and the Frog?

Why do you ask questions your pre-teen brain is incapable of understanding the answers to? You call me a "jew hater", yet you can't explain why? You shouldn't be using "big-boy computers" unsupervised by responsible adults.

As for evidence it was the Mossad, have you ever heard of the story of the Scorpion and the Frog?
Has anyone bothered to check Post #17? It was posted over 30 hours ago.

So why did the "ambassador" need all these illegal weapons?:confused: Hummm....

Weapons found at Palestinian ambassador's Prague home

Prague (AFP) - Czech police said Thursday they had found unregistered weapons at the Prague residence of the Palestinian ambassador who was killed by an exploding safe on New Year's Day.

Czech and Palestinian investigators are probing the death of ambassador Jamal al-Jamal, although police in Prague said it appeared to be accidental rather than a terror attack.

"The blast was the result of inexpert handling of an explosive," Prague police chief Martin Vondrasek told public radio.

"I can't say specifically what weapons we have found. We can say they have not been registered in the Czech Republic," he added.

"From the very start the police have been working on the version that an explosive system was placed in the safe," police spokeswoman Andrea Zoulova told AFP.

"The question is what it was doing there," she said, but denied a media report the device was a bomb.

"A bomb is nonsense, I definitely wouldn't say that," she said, also refusing to identify the type of unregistered firearms police found at the residence.

The website of mass circulation Respekt weekly quoted unnamed police sources as saying Jamal had probably mishandled a bomb hidden in the safe at his Prague home.

It also said police had found automatic rifles and other illegal weapons that could arm a 10-man combat unit.

Very simple when you see the JEW HATRED dripping from your every post. It is only ANTI SEMITIC NAZI JEW HATERS that blame the Israelis for everything and use terms such as Zionist in a derogatory way. Your reply also shows that you have been brainwashed to insult and abuse those that tell the truth about NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JAW HATERS like yourself.

Very simple when you see the JEW HATRED dripping from your every post. It is only ANTI SEMITIC NAZI JEW HATERS that blame the Israelis for everything and use terms such as Zionist in a derogatory way. Your reply also shows that you have been brainwashed to insult and abuse those that tell the truth about NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JAW HATERS like yourself.
What you see dripping from my posts, is about you, not me. You're the one who's "choosing" to call it "JEW HATRED", not me. You still haven't answered why I would care enough about a group of people to even hate them, when they have nothing to do with my daily life. I could care less about jews. I could care less about muslims. I could care less about hindu's and budhists. And I certainly could care less about you.

This issue between the Israeli's and the Pals, doesn't affect my life in any way. The only reason I comment on it at all, is because I do hate hypocrites who think their shit don't stink and they can do anything they fucking please. And that's what Zionists are. If you think that term is derogatory, great, because it's meant to be.

What you see dripping from my posts, is about you, not me. You're the one who's "choosing" to call it "JEW HATRED", not me. You still haven't answered why I would care enough about a group of people to even hate them, when they have nothing to do with my daily life. I could care less about jews. I could care less about muslims. I could care less about hindu's and budhists. And I certainly could care less about you.

This issue between the Israeli's and the Pals, doesn't affect my life in any way. The only reason I comment on it at all, is because I do hate hypocrites who think their shit don't stink and they can do anything they fucking please. And that's what Zionists are. If you think that term is derogatory, great, because it's meant to be.

If , as you profess, you do not care about the Jews you would not blame them for every mishap, death, shooting and LIBEL. It shows you to be a two bit NAZI RACIST ANTI SEMITIC EVIL JEW HATING MORON, and you have just admitted to this. You sicken every decent human being with your immature acceptance of Islamic LIES and LIBEL because it gives you a warm feeling inside to vent your hatred of the Jews. Why don't you do the world a favour and GET OFF

So why did the "ambassador" need all these illegal weapons?:confused: Hummm....

Prague (AFP) - Czech police said Thursday they had found unregistered weapons at the Prague residence of the Palestinian ambassador who was killed by an exploding safe on New Year's Day.

Czech and Palestinian investigators are probing the death of ambassador Jamal al-Jamal, although police in Prague said it appeared to be accidental rather than a terror attack.

"The blast was the result of inexpert handling of an explosive," Prague police chief Martin Vondrasek told public radio.

"I can't say specifically what weapons we have found. We can say they have not been registered in the Czech Republic," he added.

"From the very start the police have been working on the version that an explosive system was placed in the safe," police spokeswoman Andrea Zoulova told AFP.

"The question is what it was doing there," she said, but denied a media report the device was a bomb.

"A bomb is nonsense, I definitely wouldn't say that," she said, also refusing to identify the type of unregistered firearms police found at the residence.

The website of mass circulation Respekt weekly quoted unnamed police sources as saying Jamal had probably mishandled a bomb hidden in the safe at his Prague home.

It also said police had found automatic rifles and other illegal weapons that could arm a 10-man combat unit.

OMG OMG OMG...Wot a surprise!

Forum List

Back