FIRST READING: Why Beijing is allegedly opening police stations on Canadian soil

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Thank you China for taking the policing of Chinese citizens off of the plate of local Canadian police. I'm sure the powerful police unions in Canada appreciate the assistance by their foreign friends in Beijing. Canada might even learn a thing or two.

The People’s Republic of China has opened at least three police stations on Canadian soil as part of an alleged attempt by the country’s security state to keep an eye on the Chinese-Canadian diaspora.

Three addresses in Toronto are known to be registered as “service stations” operated by the Fuzhou Public Security Bureau, a police force active in the Chinese metropolis of Fuzhou.

The revelations were contained in a newly published report by the Asian human rights group Safeguard Defenders.

1664372607006.png

So a foreign country is policing Canadian soil because that foreign country has such a great human rights record.

Does that about sum it up?

I'm sure everything will work out well.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1664372374460.png
    1664372374460.png
    138 KB · Views: 24
View attachment 702608

So a foreign country is policing Canadian soil because that foreign country has such a great human rights record.

Does that about sum it up?

I'm sure everything will work out well.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Trust me, most countries human right records couldn't be much worse than Canadas and there is probably more accountability when abuses are conducted by the police state.

I could not believe this, so checked it out. They also have one in NYC.

In fact, they have these in 30 countries so far, including US, Canada, France, Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece, Netherlands, Brazil, Japan, Mongolia, Nigeria, and Argentina.

Seems like an obvious and unacceptable threat to national sovereignty and security. See how far you get putting a US police station in China. Wonder how much and whom they paid for this privilege.

I could not believe this, so checked it out. They also have one in NYC.

In fact, they have these in 30 countries so far, including US, Canada, France, Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece, Netherlands, Brazil, Japan, Mongolia, Nigeria, and Argentina.

Seems like an obvious and unacceptable threat to national sovereignty and security. See how far you get putting a US police station in China. Wonder how much and whom they paid for this privilege.

The report, titled "110 Overseas: Chinese Transnational Policing Gone Wild," details China's extensive efforts to combat "fraud" by its citizens living overseas, in part by opening several police stations on five continents that have assisted Chinese authorities in "carrying out policing operations on foreign soil."

wtf x2 ??? ~S~

It's not like we don't know why they are here -

FBI Director Christopher Wray warned in 2020 that Operation “Fox Hunt,” the Chinese police project to repatriate and disappear dissidents, had created a global repressive apparatus active in much of the free world.

“We’re talking about political rivals, dissidents, and critics seeking to expose China’s extensive human rights violations,” Wray said during an event at the Hudson Institute at the time. “Hundreds of the Fox Hunt victims that they target live right here in the United States, and many are American citizens or green card holders. The Chinese government wants to force them to return to China, and China’s tactics to accomplish that are shocking.”

Wray shared an anecdote of a Chinese national in America who received a visit from a Communist Party messenger, who said “the target had two options: return to China promptly, or commit suicide.”

Forum List

Back