First item for Republicans? Tell ted Cruz to go to his corner and behave.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
That's right. He needs to shut up, get a brain and work with his party and not gum everything up with "REPEAL OBAMACARE" mantra which will get no one anywhere.
Ted Cruz needs to fade in the background.

Cruz will only serve to piss everyone else off and prevent anything from being done

All to pander to his base

Cruz will only serve to piss everyone else off and prevent anything from being done

All to pander to his base

Nothing to disagree with there. Ted Cruz is part of the problem, not in any way a part of any solution. Ted Cruz is the Obama of the Republicans. And just like Obama just crushed the Dems - Cruz and company can just as effectively crush the Republican party.

get to work TED CRUZ , pizz off everyone except fer your supporters [like me] !!

and just noticed where you say / admit that CRUZ and his cohorts can crush the repubs . I like that kinda talk , nothing wrong with crushing rino repubs from my conservative point of view IAMWHATISEEM .

That's right. He needs to shut up, get a brain and work with his party and not gum everything up with "REPEAL OBAMACARE" mantra which will get no one anywhere.

Butthurt.jpg

Wow, so the Democrats that LOST don't need to go to the corner, it's someone in the party that won????

It's someone retreating into a fantasy world rather than face the butthurt today?

Aw!!! POOR BABY!

:lol:

1. Yes, he needs to sit down and shut up.

2. Obamacare still needs to be repealed.

Repeal? Hell, just wait for next year when it starts in full bloom and implodes..... it will be self-repealing.

lol

Butthurt.jpg

Wow, so the Democrats that LOST don't need to go to the corner, it's someone in the party that won????

It's someone retreating into a fantasy world rather than face the butthurt today?

Aw!!! POOR BABY!

:lol:

Uh...no.
You are way-way off.
I am very glad we won last night. But I am not confused.
Ted Cruz is not the Republican Party. But he likes to think so.
He is a destructive force within the party. And make no mistake about it - if the far right make asses of themselves and refuse to cooperate with the rest of the party - this election will be very short lived.
IT IS TIME TO PASS LEGISLATION!! And Cruz has no such plans.

My message to Ted Cruise, Trey Gowdy, and others like them....

Not only do I want you to keep it up, I want you to amp it up.

Isn't it sweet how the disgruntled liberal losers are coming out with all these suggestion on how the GOP can best succeed?

Suggestions which amount to, "The people with the best ideas and clearest agenda need to shut up and go away"?

Aww, their consideration is touching. :D

1. Yes, he needs to sit down and shut up.

2. Obamacare still needs to be repealed.

Not going to happen (sadly probably neither point, but I am referring to #2)
There are enough Democrats to make it a long drawn out fight THAT WE DO NOT NEED.
Overhaul Obamacare. It is indeed a f*cking nightmare. But trying to repeal it will get no one anywhere. It won't happen. Obama is still President and he would never sign it.

Isn't it sweet how the disgruntled liberal losers are coming out with all these suggestion on how the GOP can best succeed?

Suggestions which amount to, "The people with the best ideas and clearest agenda need to shut up and go away"?

Aww, their consideration is touching. :D

I am most likely more conservative than you are.
I was also likely voting Republican before you were born.
I am not a liberal by any stretch of imagination.
But thank you for making my point. You show right here the infighting that can happen.

and i'm wondering what legislation 'IAM' is referring to that he says it needs to be passed !! I can see getting to work on repealing bad legislation like obamacare but what legislation NEEDS to be passed ??

like TED CRUZ yeah , I like see the libs coming out telling repubs / conservatives like TED CRUZ how to do things Littleacorn . And infighting is fine if the repubs don't get in line with conservatives !!

Unlike Democrats we believe in ALLOWING all people to have their say.

You people ALREADY on YOUR Cruz witch hunt needs to go YOUR CORNER.

Forum List

Back