First it was Wasserman- Shultz stacking the deck & now.....

None of the cheatery by the Clinton campaign is any of their fault!
Oh, it's their fault, alright, but they never would have been caught without Wikileaks. It's still an interesting strategy, imo.
so what exacyly are you saying dearie? cheating is cheating no matter the method of discovery. Cheating is wrong. You're welcome
So are fraud and sexual assault, dearie.
Aaaaand ANOTHER deflection :clap2:

This thread is about crony Dems

Topic, stay on it :thup:

.....its Donna Brazile, who just got fired BTW ;)

Crony Establ Dems :rofl:

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

everyone talks about donna for passing the information on

but dont forget crooked hillary went along with it and cheated during the debate

instead of calling her on it
Excellent point OldLady ? What say you?:popcorn:

but dont forget crooked hillary went along with it and cheated during the debate

I'm sloppy this a.m. I'll admit it. But I learned all my deflection skills from you guys.

That's what you guys get for running Trump. She would be toast otherwise.
Let's see if I got this right. Trump is the nominee, therefore Hildabeest being a criminal and you having no standards whatsoever is cool.

Pathetic is a gross understatement.
That about sums it up for her. Her retort is "nanny nanny boo boo" and she expects us to take her seriously :eusa_doh:lol

Relieved that I'm not supporting Trumpenfurher, yet still comfortable supporting an unabashed criminal.

You are an extremely odd individual.
Whats even scarier is the other 15-20 "Dems Right or Wrong" (in this case- wrong) crowd here that agree w/ her "look the other way" tactic

I'm sloppy this a.m. I'll admit it. But I learned all my deflection skills from you guys.
so you admit hiLIARy took the questions provided to her from Brazile (its a fact) and used them and has not owned- up to it to this day? People would get reprimanded, if not expelled, from University for doing the same.

Dottie, stay on topic. Brazille misbehaved, and rightfully got fired. Nobody else misbehaved.

If anyone says Clinton misbehaved there, they're lying.

So, why are you lying about Clinton? That's the topic. Stick to it. Why do you think you're justified in lying about Clinton and Clinton supporters? Has your precious butthurt over comrade Bernie's loss driven you to completely abandon all morality?

Oh, your hero Stein has encouraged people to vote for Trump. Understandable, given that Stein is a proud Putin-patsy as well. You must have seen the photos, right, of her as Putin's guest of honor in Russia, where she went to give a speech badmouthing the USA. Such a proud commie, that Stein. Her finances need to be examined as well, to see how much of her money comes from Russia.

Not all Clinton-haters are hard right. Some are hard left, like Dottie. Hardcore authoritarianism on the right and left looks identical, and merges to support Stein or Trump.

Dottie, stay on topic. Brazille misbehaved, and rightfully got fired. Nobody else misbehaved.

So, why are you lying about Clinton? That's the topic. Stick to it. Why do you think you're justified in lying about Clinton and Clinton supporters? Has your precious butthurt over comrade Bernie's loss driven you to completely abandon all morality?

Oh, your hero Stein has encouraged people to vote for Trump. Understandable, given that Stein is a proud Putin-patsy as well. You must have seen the photos, right, of her as Putin's guest of honor in Russia, where she went to give a speech badmouthing the USA. Such a proud commie, that Stein. Her finances need to be examined as well, to see how much of her money comes from Russia.

Not all Clinton-haters are hard right. Some are hard left, like Dottie. Hardcore authoritarianism on the right and left looks identical, and merges to support Stein or Trump.
she took the question and has never acknowledged it you idiot. That is the definition of "cheater"

Put down the crony Establ Dem kool aid before its too late kid

she took the question and has never acknowledged it you idiot. That is the definition of "cheater"

The e-mail was not personally to Hillary. The staff prepping her for the debate may well have "practiced" her on the question without her knowing it was a leaked actual debate question. And before you start mocking me, you have no more reason to disbelieve that than anything else you're spouting as 'truth.' You don't know, either. So stop pretending you do.

No, that's not a definition of cheater. You're making crazy stories up now.

You do understand that your right-wing authoritarian Trump-pals hate left-wing authoritarians like you, right? If Trump won, you'd be first up against the wall. See the example of Nazi Germany. The German Communists hated the Social Democrats far more than they hated the Nazis, so they sabotaged the Social Democrats at every opportunity. That didn't turn out well for the Communists in the long run, as the Nazis had them all sent to the camps.

so why didn't Clinton fire her before the debate? The fact she didn't makes her guilty of harboring the information and the cheat. She's therefore, guilty herself. see how that works in real life?

You do understand that your right-wing authoritarian Trump-pals hate left-wing authoritarians like you, right? If Trump won, you'd be first up against the wall. See the example of Nazi Germany. The German Communists hated the Social Democrats far more than they hated the Nazis, so they sabotaged the Social Democrats at every opportunity. That didn't turn out well for the Communists in the long run, as the Nazis had them all sent to the camps.
knowingly cheating. guilty.

The e-mail was not personally to Hillary. The staff prepping her for the debate may well have "practiced" her on the question without her knowing it was a leaked actual debate question. And before you start mocking me, you have no more reason to disbelieve that than anything else you're spouting as 'truth.' You don't know, either. So stop pretending you do.
well if we go with this version, then when she did hear the question verbatim, then after the debate she should have fired someone.

no, not speaking up is what makes it cheating.

so you admit hiLIARy took the questions provided to her from Brazile (its a fact) and used them and has not owned- up to it to this day? People would get reprimanded, if not expelled, from University for doing the same.
Hillary is au fait with cheating. She probably did it at uni too.

plausible deniability. How "Raygun-esque". You must be proud lol
U

Last edited:

i disagree HIllary Clinton misbehaved in the exchange as well which is more important

is she willing to accept bribes under the table as long as no one knows

how about quid pro quos

her accepting the information goes a long way to demonstrate her lack of ethics

plausible deniability. How "Nixon-esque". You must be proud lol
what is truly funny is hitlery and her DNC mates are now guilty of hacking CNN. Hacking hypocrites eh? can't get any better than that.

They knowingly dispatched illegally obtained material.

So all of you all encompassing righteous libturds can cut the shit today

Last edited:

Forum List

Back