First execution of 2018 tonight. Way to go Texas!

Government should never execute anyone. Government is way too incompetent to ever be trusted.
Should they be trusted to pursue the criminal? Arrest him? Charge him with a crime? Give him a fair trial and an attorney? Pronounce sentence?

Or should we hire private companies for that?
Life in prison works. Taking a life by execution, is not the job of the state.
But locking people away in a zoo cage for the rest of their natural life is?

Why don''t you explain why someone who murdered four women deserves freedom?

Why don't you explain why you asked such a stupid question? After all, I said or implied no such thing.

Did you ask it because you're especially stupid, or especially dishonest? If you'd like to claim both, we'd all believe you.

Government should never execute anyone. Government is way too incompetent to ever be trusted.
Should they be trusted to pursue the criminal? Arrest him? Charge him with a crime? Give him a fair trial and an attorney? Pronounce sentence?

It's one of its few real jobs. Life in prison does not "work."

Do you even know what a "libertarian" is? :lmao:

In 90% of the cases now, it's a hardcore Republican fascist who isn't honest enough to admit to being a hardcore Republican fascist.

They was an era when most libertarians cared about liberty, but that's decades in the past. Now, they'd sell out everyone's liberty for any tax cut.

Naturally, the hardcore Republican fascists here who call themselves libertarians aren't going to admit to being hardcore Republican fasicsts. They think it's cool to pretend to be independent and pretend to care about liberty. However, they're not fooling anyone.

I see you still haven't looked up the definition of "libertarian". I am neither a libertarian, nor am I an "independent", nor do I care one iota about this soon to be deaded shithead's "liberty".

Better than killing them. If you give the criminal state the right to kill, will then, they can do whatever they want.

Libertarians do love their police state. They want that big government, to protect them from their slaves. And they want the slaves to pay for it.
You clearly know nothing about libertarianism.

In 90% of the cases now, it's a hardcore Republican fascist who isn't honest enough to admit to being a hardcore Republican fascist.

They was an era when most libertarians cared about liberty, but that's decades in the past. Now, they'd sell out everyone's liberty for any tax cut.

Naturally, the hardcore Republican fascists here who call themselves libertarians aren't going to admit to being hardcore Republican fasicsts. They think it's cool to pretend to be independent and pretend to care about liberty. However, they're not fooling anyone.
Instead of all that drivel, all you had to post was "I love murderers".

I see you still haven't looked up the definition of "libertarian".

I know what the definition is. The point is that modern libertarians don't fit the definition. They just lie and pretend they do. It's not complicated. Why does it give you such trouble?

And anyone using "JGalt" as a screen name does't get to deny being a libertarian hack.

Texas executed 7 shitheads last year. Hopefully they'll top that this year. :banana:

"A man who became known as Houston’s “Tourniquet Killer” because of his signature murder technique on four female victims more than two decades ago is set to become the nation’s first prisoner executed in 2018."

Texas 'Tourniquet Killer' set to be 1st US execution in 2018
Link to soon to be deaded shithead's TDC page:

Death Row Information

WOW..Seems Whities will be leading the way to be put down by execution until the end of March

3- Whities
1- Black
1- Hispanic

Go Whitey! Go full Douche MAGA. style.

Don't let other races or colors kill more Americans.

Death Row Information

Took awhile to google it eh. Then copy and paste lmao.

Better than killing them. If you give the criminal state the right to kill, will then, they can do whatever they want.
The criminal individual has already killed...presumably as he wanted.

And I disagree that locking him away in a cage for the rest of his natural life as being the more humane punishment.

Governments and courts have been proven to be untrustworthy on too many occasions.

In the Uk the Guildford 4 and the Birmingham 6 were all convicted on the corrupt evidence of the police. They were later freed as new evidence came to light.
In the US they would have been fried. The death penalty is the sign of a backward society.

Governments and courts have been proven to be untrustworthy on too many occasions.

In the Uk the Guildford 4 and the Birmingham 6 were all convicted on the corrupt evidence of the police. They were later freed as new evidence came to light.
In the US they would have been fried. The death penalty is the sign of a backward society.
Allowing muslims to overrun your country is the sign of a lost society. Gang rape central. It's gay heaven in the UK.

#HeteroPride.

Texas passed a law about 10 years ago allowing life without parole as an option in capital murder cases. Since then, their number of death row inmates has dropped. The guy they've executed tonight knew that he was guilty and even asked for the sentence.

Notice that I'm speaking of him in past tense.

Anthony Allen Shore - Wikipedia

Texas executed 7 shitheads last year. Hopefully they'll top that this year. :banana:

"A man who became known as Houston’s “Tourniquet Killer” because of his signature murder technique on four female victims more than two decades ago is set to become the nation’s first prisoner executed in 2018."

Texas 'Tourniquet Killer' set to be 1st US execution in 2018
Link to soon to be deaded shithead's TDC page:

Death Row Information

the sad part is it took 20 years

he should have been dead within a month of sentencing

Forum List

Back