First ever audit in the history of the PENTAGON is happening UNDER TRUMP...how is that a BAD THING?

Why didnt OBAMA DEMAND an audit of the Pentagon be performed during his administration?

Don't nearly all liberals agree the Pentagon is a spending black hole?

Isn't an audit of the PENTAGON a GOOD THING?

The POUTS can demand anything he wants, but unless Congress pays for it, it will not happen.

In the 2010 NDAA congress gave the DOD 7 years to prepare, there was nothing any POTUS could do about that.

Quit being such a fucking partisan hack and just be glad it is happening at all. Why the fuck must everything be about party with you, are you that pathetic of a human being?

Wait, never mind...no need to answer, we all know what the answer is.

So are you saying Obama's Paris accord deal was illegal?

Thank you

Have you been drinking?

Well you said a president can demand anything he wants unless Congress pays for it......

So that statement by you says the Paris accord was illegal.

And btw Obama also bypassed congress and gave the EPA the power to cap n trade .

So, you have been drinking. I said the POTUS can demand anything he wants and if congress does not pay for it then it will not happen. I didnt say a thing about anything being illegal.

Yet you lie because it did happen with out Congress

Why didnt OBAMA DEMAND an audit of the Pentagon be performed during his administration?

Don't nearly all liberals agree the Pentagon is a spending black hole?

Isn't an audit of the PENTAGON a GOOD THING?

The POUTS can demand anything he wants, but unless Congress pays for it, it will not happen.

In the 2010 NDAA congress gave the DOD 7 years to prepare, there was nothing any POTUS could do about that.

Quit being such a fucking partisan hack and just be glad it is happening at all. Why the fuck must everything be about party with you, are you that pathetic of a human being?

Thank you

Have you been drinking?

Well you said a president can demand anything he wants unless Congress pays for it......

And btw Obama also bypassed congress and gave the EPA the power to cap n trade .

So, you have been drinking. I said the POTUS can demand anything he wants and if congress does not pay for it then it will not happen. I didnt say a thing about anything being illegal.
Well if congress doesn’t agree to pay then how is it legal?

Thank you

Have you been drinking?

What happened without congress?

Thank you

Have you been drinking?

Congress agreed to pay for the aduit in the 2010 NDAA

Liberals LOVE to use MILITARY spending as the only Federal Spending to be reduced.

Why didn't OBAMA do this during his 8 years in office?

"The Defense Department is starting the first agency-wide financial audit in its history," the Pentagon's news service says, announcing that it's undertaking an immense task that has been sought, promised and delayed for years.

Of the tally that is starting this week, chief Pentagon spokesperson Dana W. White said, "It demonstrates our commitment to fiscal responsibility and maximizing the value of every taxpayer dollar that is entrusted to us."

"Beginning in 2018, our audits will occur annually, with reports issued Nov. 15," the Defense Department's comptroller, David L. Norquist, said.

The Defense Department has famously never been audited, despite receiving hundreds of billions of dollars annually and having more than $2.2 trillion in assets.

Pentagon Announces First-Ever Audit Of The Department Of Defense

Because we don't want anyone that is in collusion with the Russians to see anything regarding our defense. End of story.

This is tantamount to Putin getting to see inside the Pentagon.

Liberals LOVE to use MILITARY spending as the only Federal Spending to be reduced.

"The Defense Department is starting the first agency-wide financial audit in its history," the Pentagon's news service says, announcing that it's undertaking an immense task that has been sought, promised and delayed for years.

Of the tally that is starting this week, chief Pentagon spokesperson Dana W. White said, "It demonstrates our commitment to fiscal responsibility and maximizing the value of every taxpayer dollar that is entrusted to us."

"Beginning in 2018, our audits will occur annually, with reports issued Nov. 15," the Defense Department's comptroller, David L. Norquist, said.

The Defense Department has famously never been audited, despite receiving hundreds of billions of dollars annually and having more than $2.2 trillion in assets.

I think it's great that they are going to do an audit of the DOD. Hope they uncover lots of waste. Wonder why the repug congress of 2010 put off the audit for 7 years?

Thank you

Have you been drinking?

:link:

I think it's great that they are going to do an audit of the DOD. Hope they uncover lots of waste. Wonder why the repug congress of 2010 put off the audit for 7 years?
Obummer didn’t ask for it! Trump did

Thank you

Have you been drinking?

Paris accord signed

Trump asked for it 7 years ago?

Have you been drinking?

Paris accord signed

The Paris accord was a non-binding, no cost agreement. There was nothing for congress to authorize or pay for.

So this audit was mandated by law in 2010.... I guess maybe President Trump actually following the law is something noteworthy...

The Fed will not be "audited" (more than it already is), and thank goodness for that, because it is a terrible idea.

No you moron, Trump did not, it was authorized in 2010, long before you even knew who Trump was.

Trump asked for it 7 years ago?

please do not confuse the partisan hacks with facts.

So maybe we can cut defense spending by $100 billion per year strictly off of waste, and we can reduce federal spending by $1 trillion over the next decade.

Have you been drinking?

Did you not read the fucking article in the OP.

Have you been drinking?

Yea we need a link because in 2012 all the Pentagon said was they will try to have a system in place in 2017

DeFazio says the Pentagon can’t track its budget; we audit the claim

DeFazio says the Pentagon can’t track its budget; we audit the claim
By Charles Pope on Friday, April 13th, 2012 at 4:12 p.m.

× snip×

an appearance before the Senate Budget Committee in March, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta declared that the department would be fully auditable by 2014 instead of waiting until 2017.

Paris accord signed

The Paris accord was a non-binding, no cost agreement. There was nothing for congress to authorize or pay for.

Barack Obama transfers $500m to Green Climate Fund in attempt to protect Paris deal
That's how it was sold ..and you bought the con

Barack Obama transfers $500m to Green Climate Fund in attempt to protect Paris deal
New instalment leaves $2bn owing, with Donald Trump expected to cease any further payments

has heeded calls to help secure the future of the historic Paris agreement by transferring a second $500m instalment to the Green Climate Fund, just three days before he leaves office.

The fund was a key aspect of the Paris agreement signed in 2015, which aims to keep global warming “well below” 2C and aspires to keep warming to 1.5C.

Established in 2010, it is financed by wealthy countries and used to assistdeveloping countries with adaptation and mitigation. It was widely seen as a key measure to bring both rich and poor countries to the negotiating table.

Chelsea Manning: majority of prison sentence commuted by Barack Obama

The US committed to transferring $3bn to the fund. The new instalment leaves $2bn owing, with the incoming president, Donald Trump, expected to cease any further payments.

No you moron, Trump did not, it was authorized in 2010, long before you even knew who Trump was.

Give us a link I gave one

Thank you

Have you been drinking?

That's the link you have to prove it's not anywhere ...show us where Congress agreed to pay?

Forum List

Back