First ever audit in the history of the PENTAGON is happening UNDER TRUMP...how is that a BAD THING?

Why didnt OBAMA DEMAND an audit of the Pentagon be performed during his administration?

Don't nearly all liberals agree the Pentagon is a spending black hole?

Isn't an audit of the PENTAGON a GOOD THING?

Why didn't Trump? This audit isn't by his order. Its been in the works for half a decade. Now is simply the deadline.

This isn't a partisan issue.

Why didnt OBAMA DEMAND an audit of the Pentagon be performed during his administration?

Why didn't Trump? This audit isn't by his order. Its been in the works for half a decade. Now is simply the deadline.

Thats a stretch....

Everything with these morons is a partisan issue. I am sure they manage to turn sex with their SO into a partisan issue.

These partisan hacks on both sides are a way bigger threat to our nation than ISIS every was

Everything with these morons is a partisan issue. I am sure they manage to turn sex with their SO into a partisan issue.

These partisan hacks on both sides are a way bigger threat to our nation than ISIS every was

This is an audit that's been in the works since what? 2010? This is simply when its due.

Thats a stretch....

I don't think you're actually aware of what is being discussed. We're talking about an audit that has been in the works since about 2010.

You enjoy your youtube videos. I'm gonna talk to the adults about the actual topic of the thread.

In late 2016, reports emerged that Pentagon officials had "buried an internal study that exposed $125 billion in administrative waste in its business operations amid fears Congress would use the findings as an excuse to slash the defense budget, as The Washington Post reported.

This is an audit that's been in the works since what? 2010? This is simply when its due.
Yeah just like the boom of the economy! After obummer left! LOL

I hope they cut the military budget by about 30%, and I hope its all eliminated waste.

Yeah just like the boom of the economy! After obummer left! LOL
Obummer is better for the country gone! Hahahaha

Thats a stretch....

I don't think you're actually aware of what is being discussed. We're talking about an audit that has been in the works since about 2010.

You enjoy your youtube videos. I'm gonna talk to the adults about the actual topic of the thread.

You do realise that Barry was in office and had the support needed to pass the law right?

The POUTS can demand anything he wants, but unless Congress pays for it, it will not happen.

In the 2010 NDAA congress gave the DOD 7 years to prepare, there was nothing any POTUS could do about that.

Quit being such a fucking partisan hack and just be glad it is happening at all. Why the fuck must everything be about party with you, are you that pathetic of a human being?

Wait, never mind...no need to answer, we all know what the answer is.

So are you saying Obama's Paris accord deal was illegal?

Thank you

Don't tell me, I already know that. But these partisan hacks do not have the brains tha God gave cabbage between them.

The POUTS can demand anything he wants, but unless Congress pays for it, it will not happen.

In the 2010 NDAA congress gave the DOD 7 years to prepare, there was nothing any POTUS could do about that.

Quit being such a fucking partisan hack and just be glad it is happening at all. Why the fuck must everything be about party with you, are you that pathetic of a human being?

Thank you

Have you been drinking?

Thats a stretch....

You do realise that Barry was in office and had the support needed to pass the law right?

Obama had nothing to do with it other than signing the NDAA. It was added to the NDAA not because Obama asked for it to be but because that is where congress sticks everything they want to make sure gets a signature. No POTUS has ever not signed the NDAA

Thank you

Have you been drinking?

Well you said a president can demand anything he wants unless Congress pays for it......

So that statement by you says the Paris accord was illegal.

And btw Obama also bypassed congress and gave the EPA the power to cap n trade .

Thank you

Have you been drinking?

Well you said a president can demand anything he wants unless Congress pays for it......

So that statement by you says the Paris accord was illegal.

And btw Obama also bypassed congress and gave the EPA the power to cap n trade .

So, you have been drinking. I said the POTUS can demand anything he wants and if congress does not pay for it then it will not happen. I didnt say a thing about anything being illegal.

Forum List

Back