First case of prosecutable fraud surfaces

Well, finally a prosecutable case is identified. Apparently a FloridaMan GOP lawyer encouraged others to falsely register in GA to vote in runoff election - apparently he already did it.

A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it .

Bill Price is seen in a now-deleted Facebook Live video, speaking to the Bay County GOP members in Florida on Nov. 7th. It was about half an hour after the election was called for the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris ticket.

For a while now the trump people have been saying that democrats are doing what this republican has been doing.

Of course democrats have not been doing it.

It's classic republican projection again. They have it down to an art form.

If anyone wants to know what republicans are doing or thinking just listen to what they accuse democrats of doing. Democrats aren't doing it but the republicans sure are.

Your post is a lie, never said not to do anything about voter fraud. Every year there is voter fraud but it's such a small amount it rarely if ever changes the results. Please don't reply to me if you're going to invent what I say, wingnut.

My post is a LIE? BS! Everyone from Joe Biden to the DNC's surrogate fake news media is pushing hard to move Americans past the election, to forget everything about it and move on.

Yes, like everything else you say this post to is a lie. Of course you prosecute voter fraud when you find it, doesn't mean you take unfounded conspiracy theories seriously because your a pussy for Trump and can't deal with the loss.

Years ago DEMOCRATS identified the vulnerabilities in Dominions voting machines...and did nothing about it.

Before EVERY election Democrats fight like rabid dogs to prevent voter registration rosters from being scrubbed of people who have moved out of state, of illegals, and/or those who are DECEASED.

Dead people don't vote. Those voter registration scrubs also removed valid voters.

Using the example I just provided let's pretend even as many as 5 people turned in a ballot for a dead person is not enough of an excuse to wipe out 200k valid voters. That is the type of voter fraud that you most likely support.

The Democrats have fought like hell to prevent Voter IDs from being mandated, despite IDs being required to obtain a driver's license, a passport, OR ENTRY INTO THE DNC CONVENTION.

Still no evidence of mass voter fraud with or without IDs, the point is moot.

Democrats fought / fight like hell to allow votes to be counted whose signatures do NOT match those on the voter registrations.

Signatures change over time, Republicans don't like to take that into consideration. And votes have been thrown out for that reason.

In order for the signature to really matter and change an election is if you have mass voter fraud, we don't.

Democrats violated the Constitution by allowing Judges - not state Legislatures, like the LAW mandates - change election laws DURING the election. PA pretty much voided all voting laws to allow ballots received AFTER the official deadline, to allow ballots with late or NO postmarks, etc...

Then sue. How many ballots arrived after election day? Are you saying the judge is part of your conspiracy?

The basis for EVERY ONE of these actions is they are efforts to FACILITATE election fraud, to make it easy as possible for election fraud to occur.

No there not. Just because your feelings are hurt doesn't mean there is voter fraud on the scale to change the election. Fuck your feelings.

You are right - I was WRONG when I said Democrats will do nothing. They HAVE DONE everything they possibly can to ensure election fraud can and does continue to happen.

Who said what?
Stacy Abrams and the Dem Senate candidate Warnock are under investigation for aggressively attempting to register out-of-state citizens and DEAD people for the up-coming Ga Run-off elections.

What? Were just going to ignore everypoint you made being knocked down from the previous post? O.

I believe they used the voter roles provided by the SOS. Not every valid voter in Georgia is currently in Georgia. So, all you have is an accusation without much merit. That's the best you got? And you literally say this in a thread where someone a republican recorded themselves talking to a bunch of other republicans about committing voter fraud. Unreal.

As if that alone is not 'Nuff Said, again, Democrats continue to fight attempts to clean up / update voter registration lists, fight Voter Ids, fight mandates that ballot signatures must match voter registration signatures, that state election laws must be enforced and only State Legislatures can alter the laws, etc....

As if that alone is not enough said? Jesus, of course it's not. Democrats usually don't like when Republicans take it upon themselves to remove people from the voter roles who are eligible to vote. I just provided a link in the previous post and like a good -German you ignored it.

Also, I never said there was enough voter fraud to change the election - YOU said I did. The election is over. Biden will be the next President. And you demonstrate how the Left belittles existing / revealed election fraud and their resistance to taking steps to ensure it does not happen in the future.

Great, we agree in a month your new president is Biden.
Why do you continually try to spin what I say, lie, and ignore proven fact about how Democrats work their asses off to ensure election fraud continues.?

Insults and personal attacks don't change facts. You claim the GOP attempts to remove voters from voter registration rosters without evidence of doing so. As usual, prior to this past election Democrats fought efforts to clean up rosters, and asu usual out-of-state residents, people who had just moved to states, and DEAD people voted for Biden. Again, Abrams and Warnock are both under investigation for election fraud for attempting to register out-of-state residents and more DEADE people for the upcoming run-off election.

SSDD...proven.

Your post is a lie, never said not to do anything about voter fraud. Every year there is voter fraud but it's such a small amount it rarely if ever changes the results. Please don't reply to me if you're going to invent what I say, wingnut.

My post is a LIE? BS! Everyone from Joe Biden to the DNC's surrogate fake news media is pushing hard to move Americans past the election, to forget everything about it and move on.

Yes, like everything else you say this post to is a lie. Of course you prosecute voter fraud when you find it, doesn't mean you take unfounded conspiracy theories seriously because your a pussy for Trump and can't deal with the loss.

Years ago DEMOCRATS identified the vulnerabilities in Dominions voting machines...and did nothing about it.

Before EVERY election Democrats fight like rabid dogs to prevent voter registration rosters from being scrubbed of people who have moved out of state, of illegals, and/or those who are DECEASED.

Dead people don't vote. Those voter registration scrubs also removed valid voters.

Using the example I just provided let's pretend even as many as 5 people turned in a ballot for a dead person is not enough of an excuse to wipe out 200k valid voters. That is the type of voter fraud that you most likely support.

The Democrats have fought like hell to prevent Voter IDs from being mandated, despite IDs being required to obtain a driver's license, a passport, OR ENTRY INTO THE DNC CONVENTION.

Still no evidence of mass voter fraud with or without IDs, the point is moot.

Democrats fought / fight like hell to allow votes to be counted whose signatures do NOT match those on the voter registrations.

Signatures change over time, Republicans don't like to take that into consideration. And votes have been thrown out for that reason.

In order for the signature to really matter and change an election is if you have mass voter fraud, we don't.

Democrats violated the Constitution by allowing Judges - not state Legislatures, like the LAW mandates - change election laws DURING the election. PA pretty much voided all voting laws to allow ballots received AFTER the official deadline, to allow ballots with late or NO postmarks, etc...

Then sue. How many ballots arrived after election day? Are you saying the judge is part of your conspiracy?

The basis for EVERY ONE of these actions is they are efforts to FACILITATE election fraud, to make it easy as possible for election fraud to occur.

No there not. Just because your feelings are hurt doesn't mean there is voter fraud on the scale to change the election. Fuck your feelings.

You are right - I was WRONG when I said Democrats will do nothing. They HAVE DONE everything they possibly can to ensure election fraud can and does continue to happen.

Who said what?
Stacy Abrams and the Dem Senate candidate Warnock are under investigation for aggressively attempting to register out-of-state citizens and DEAD people for the up-coming Ga Run-off elections.

What? Were just going to ignore everypoint you made being knocked down from the previous post? O.

I believe they used the voter roles provided by the SOS. Not every valid voter in Georgia is currently in Georgia. So, all you have is an accusation without much merit. That's the best you got? And you literally say this in a thread where someone a republican recorded themselves talking to a bunch of other republicans about committing voter fraud. Unreal.

As if that alone is not 'Nuff Said, again, Democrats continue to fight attempts to clean up / update voter registration lists, fight Voter Ids, fight mandates that ballot signatures must match voter registration signatures, that state election laws must be enforced and only State Legislatures can alter the laws, etc....

As if that alone is not enough said? Jesus, of course it's not. Democrats usually don't like when Republicans take it upon themselves to remove people from the voter roles who are eligible to vote. I just provided a link in the previous post and like a good -German you ignored it.

Also, I never said there was enough voter fraud to change the election - YOU said I did. The election is over. Biden will be the next President. And you demonstrate how the Left belittles existing / revealed election fraud and their resistance to taking steps to ensure it does not happen in the future.

Great, we agree in a month your new president is Biden.
Why do you continually try to spin what I say, lie, and ignore proven fact about how Democrats work their asses off to ensure election fraud continues.?

If by spin you mean provided context to your lying bullshit, tough.

Insults and personal attacks don't change facts. You claim the GOP attempts to remove voters from voter registration rosters without evidence of doing so. As usual, prior to this past election Democrats fought efforts to clean up rosters, and asu usual out-of-state residents, people who had just moved to states, and DEAD people voted for Biden. Again, Abrams and Warnock are both under investigation for election fraud for attempting to register out-of-state residents and more DEADE people for the upcoming run-off election.

Oh, you're not into insulting now? That's a change. I provided evidence want more links to ignore?

SSDD...proven.

Perfect way to sum up your posts.

For a while now the trump people have been saying that democrats are doing what this republican has been doing.
Of course democrats have not been doing it.

Holy shit - talk about 'dementia'.... One of the main staples for Democrats to distract and lie is to accuse others of what they have been doing for DECADES and continue to do. The Obama failed 'Russian Collusion' coup attempt is the biggest example of this in US history. The FBI KNEW of Hillary's plot of using propaganda authored by the Russian Intel Service (RIS) and delivered by a foreign ex-spy and did not even investigate it. Instead the FBI used the same RIS-authored propaganda as the basis to commit FISA Court crimes, proven by the FISA Court's own public release of evidence proving the FBI has been committing FISA Court crimes for DECADES.

And your post? It is one huge example, again, of Democrats and snowflakes accusing others of being who Democrats are and of doing what Democrats have done for decades and continues to do.

Well, finally a prosecutable case is identified. Apparently a FloridaMan GOP lawyer encouraged others to falsely register in GA to vote in runoff election - apparently he already did it.

A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it .

Bill Price is seen in a now-deleted Facebook Live video, speaking to the Bay County GOP members in Florida on Nov. 7th. It was about half an hour after the election was called for the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris ticket.

Your dumb cocksucking ass must have missed the report of the nursing home worker in Texas WEEKS ago, charged with 135 felonies of voter fraud, or the mayor democrat candidate in Texas charged with 85 felony counts of voter fraud.

Wake up, you cocksucking piece of shit.

Calling me a liar is not the same thing as me actually being one, snowflake. You spew a lot of opinionated insults and personal attacks while ignoring proven facts...which I will simply ignore from now on because it is all an attempt to distract from the thread topic...speaking of which;

But back to the thread topic:

As I said, a man has already been charged with 134 counts of election fraud:

Attorney General Ken Paxton today announced that his Election Fraud Unit assisted the Limestone County Sheriff and District Attorney in charging Kelly Reagan Brunner, a social worker in the Mexia State Supported Living Center (SSLC), with 134 felony counts of purportedly acting as an agent and of election fraud. If convicted, Brunner faces up to 10 years in prison for these offenses.

Calling me a liar is not the same thing as me actually being one, snowflake. You spew a lot of opinionated insults and personal attacks while ignoring proven facts...which I will simply ignore from now on because it is all an attempt to distract from the thread topic...speaking of which;

Up until now you've been fact free and only told lies. Thanks for the lecture, though.

But back to the thread topic:

As I said, a man has already been charged with 134 counts of election fraud:

Attorney General Ken Paxton today announced that his Election Fraud Unit assisted the Limestone County Sheriff and District Attorney in charging Kelly Reagan Brunner, a social worker in the Mexia State Supported Living Center (SSLC), with 134 felony counts of purportedly acting as an agent and of election fraud. If convicted, Brunner faces up to 10 years in prison for these offenses.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. I've already stated that election fraud happens every year just not on a level to change most if any elections. But 134 ballots isn't changing the election in Texas is it and who was she voting for anyway? And yes, it's a woman not a man, maybe pay more attention.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. I've already stated that election fraud happens every year just not on a level to change most if any elections. But 134 ballots isn't changing the election in Texas is it and who was she voting for anyway? And yes, it's a woman not a man, maybe pay more attention.

"Democrats of course reject such requirements or qualifications for voting, conveniently ignoring the essential connection of rights with responsibilities whenever it suits their purposes.

On-the-ground election interference has a long and ignoble history -- backroom ballot creation, voter intimidation, bribery facilitated by "walking-around money," with "vote early and often" a semi-facetious characterization of common corrupt practices. But modern tendencies toward relaxed voting requirements, wholesale elimination of vital election controls and, more recently, voting by illegal aliens, are now presented fully above-board, unapologetically proclaimed as proper and just. Today, any measure that has the effect of denying the vote to any individual is summarily dismissed as "discriminatory" and "racist" voter suppression. This is patently obnoxious. Unrestricted voting is arguably more corrupting than "big money" in our elections. Requiring citizens to vote on their own initiative is hardly nefarious; it is honest common sense."

Abrams and Warnock's aggressive attempts in Ga to register out-of-state voters, illegals, and DEAD people are just the latest example, after an already recent election marred by election fraud, of how Democrats value a 'win' more than they do fair, legal elections, the integrity of the process, and preventing future criminal election fraud. The Presidential race is technically not even over yet, and Abrams and the Democrats' candidate for a Ga-Senate race are already facilitating / committing election fraud.

So, snowflakes, spare me the projection BS and false accusations of how others are doing what the Democrats have been and still are doing.

Crime, crime, crime!!! It's the Republican way!

Republicans have TRULY lost their cotton-pickin minds.

Luckily, it's going to come to a screeching stop shortly.
Well for democrat politicians, they are so righteous and never break any laws or rules that it was either become a democrat politician or join the priesthood.

I even bet you believe the democrat party to be more righteous.

What say you?

I even bet you side with the democrat party on abortion instead of the church, isn't that right? The mass slaughter of unwanted unborn infants is more righteous than the church can stomach, isn't that right?

Find a better source.
Bwuhahahaha....as usual, being unable to debunk what is being reported with factual evidence, snowflakes attempt to smear the source by claiming THEMSELVES a source isn't credible. Interesting how any source that reports anything negative about Democrats is declared to be 'not credible' by snowflakes...yet they can't prove it.

Another Citygoober thread fail.

Find a better source.
Bwuhahahaha....as usual, being unable to debunk what is being reported with factual evidence, snowflakes attempt to smear the source by claiming THEMSELVES a source isn't credible. Interesting how any source that reports anything negative about Democrats is declared to be 'not credible' by snowflakes...yet they can't prove it.

Your post is about the New Black Panther party as though that's the Democratic party. It was also only one instance I can think of and I don't remember too many people being intimidated as you can see them walk by and vote. Looked more like a stupid stunt.

Voting by illegal aliens? On a large scale as Trump claims? Nope. Has it happened? Probably, should they be prosecuted when it does absolutely.

Then your link claims a lot of things but doesn't back it up with anything. OMG, Democrats claim Republican's efforts to remove predominantly black people who are otherwise eligible to vote is racist. No shit it is. But your source doesn't go into detail about anything. It's not really worth responding to.

You keep bringing up small voter fraud cases that happen in every election that would not change the outcome. I have no idea why you keep doing that. Out of millions you found a dozen? Ok, as we've already gone over, voter fraud happens every year and you prosecute when you find it. That has nothing to do with the vast voter fraud conspiracy theory that the wingnuts are into today.

You're wasting my time.

Not a single one you linked had a vote get counted except for the Republican guy who voted for his son. Good work Einstein.

Not a single one you linked had a vote get counted except for the Republican guy who voted for his son. Good work Einstein.
How many votes have been counted in the example in your OP, Citygoober.

:oops8:

Only Democrats get away with fraud...

indeed.

The democrats suggested exactly the same. How is he any different?

Forum List

Back