Fired gay Sen staffer says of Dem homophobia"This has been a difficult time for me.I have been attacked for who I love to pursue a political agenda”

Cardin fired him... no doubt strongly urged by other democrat so called leaders. Old saying..................... when your opponent is killing themselves, get out of the way.

Fucking disgusting Twinks still giving up Bussy lol

1246258979-there_is_faggotry_afoot_here.jpg

Ben Cardin should apologize and resign because of his homophobia and firing this staffer.

You're desperately trying to frame this as being due to his sexual orientation, when it's actually about unprofessional behavior in the workplace. Unless your job is actually to have sex, then you have no business having sex at your job.

You're desperately trying to frame this as being due to his sexual orientation, when it's actually about unprofessional behavior in the workplace. Unless your job is actually to have sex, then you have no business having sex at your job.
If the only people who knew about it were democrats and the media...they'd have been okay with it.

? He's mocking this loon's excuse -homophobia .

He can’t understand it’s not who he loves that is the issue it was his actions that got him canned.
However.....I smell the distinct odor of indignation in his response..... that leads me to believe that his general affect towards the entire incident is more like:. " What's the big deal....it happens here all the time! Why single me out?"......more to come I think and also if I was him if I would stay away from windows.

He has a great case. This is his personal life!

A staffer for a Democratic senator has brashly responded to the accusations that he filmed gay sex in a hearing room.

A sexually explicit video of two men having gay sex in a U.S. Senate hearing room went viral on Friday. The gay sex reportedly took place inside hearing room 216 in the Hart Senate Office Building.

One of the men allegedly in the video is Aidan Maese-Czeropski – an aide for Sen. Ben Cardin, a Democrat from Maryland.

Maese-Czeropski responded to the allegations on Friday with a statement posted on LinkedIn. He seems to play the victim and hints that he was one of the men having gay sex in a Senate hearing room.

Definitely cult homophobia. Typical of the left.
Who the hell did the filming? Lol.....how stupid do you have to be to record this?

He has a great case. This is his personal life!

A staffer for a Democratic senator has brashly responded to the accusations that he filmed gay sex in a hearing room.

A sexually explicit video of two men having gay sex in a U.S. Senate hearing room went viral on Friday. The gay sex reportedly took place inside hearing room 216 in the Hart Senate Office Building.

One of the men allegedly in the video is Aidan Maese-Czeropski – an aide for Sen. Ben Cardin, a Democrat from Maryland.

Maese-Czeropski responded to the allegations on Friday with a statement posted on LinkedIn. He seems to play the victim and hints that he was one of the men having gay sex in a Senate hearing room.

Definitely cult homophobia. Typical of the left.
Hey I have no qualms with what happens behind Senate doors. Whatever it takes to get bills to pass, the means justifies the end.

Forum List

Back