Fired gay Sen staffer says of Dem homophobia"This has been a difficult time for me.I have been attacked for who I love to pursue a political agenda”

Libs control the US Senate, if you want to continue to see butt sex in the chamber, you should vote to return them in next year's election.

BTW, Cardin should definitely resign, his decision to fire this homo was homophobic.

He knew the guy liked to take it in the caboose before he was hired. To fire him for sodomy is just wrong, since he was known as an unrepentant sodomite all along.

What a POS this guy is. He was not fired for being a homo. He was fired for engaging in hardcore homo sex in the Senate hearing rood, spurting and dripping various bodily fluids here and there, AND video recording it, presumably to make a mockery of the institution. Fuck this guy!

He has a great case. This is his personal life!

A staffer for a Democratic senator has brashly responded to the accusations that he filmed gay sex in a hearing room.

A sexually explicit video of two men having gay sex in a U.S. Senate hearing room went viral on Friday. The gay sex reportedly took place inside hearing room 216 in the Hart Senate Office Building.

One of the men allegedly in the video is Aidan Maese-Czeropski – an aide for Sen. Ben Cardin, a Democrat from Maryland.

Maese-Czeropski responded to the allegations on Friday with a statement posted on LinkedIn. He seems to play the victim and hints that he was one of the men having gay sex in a Senate hearing room.

Definitely cult homophobia. Typical of the left.
He wasn't fired for being gay. What a stupid guy.

Dems need gays and trans because the agenda of trans/homos is one that means to upend God's Creation..... Which falls right in line with the democrat marxist agenda.
Gays, Trannies, etc need recognition, validation, attention.

And where do people with those needs usually end up (if they can)?

In the DISGUSTING FILTH of the Lame Stream media. In Hollywood, Stage, Music -- Entertainment of some kind.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH is who controls the 'Message'.

Hear me when I tell you -- The DNC would be out of business without the DISGUSTING FILTH running interference for it.

And those types do have a tendency to 'circle the wagons' when one of the is attacked.

Well see what happens but I doubt much of anything will. They'll drag it out.

i don't think i've seen any democrat here condemn or say good on the firing...PLEASE..correct me if i'm wrong.......... that's the trouble....not so much that these folk ARE pervs but that the dem base doesn't seem to care.

Forum List

Back