Fiona Hill Hearing: Sharyl Attkisson Dredges up the Ukraine Story Democrats Don't Want to Talk Abou

If it is America, then Trump is not above the law, proving he does have to prove innocence. You just gave us another gleaming example of your gross ignorance about our government and how it works. Educate yourself. You keep embarrassing yourself.
"...he does have to prove innocence."

No, he doesn't. That's how our government works. Everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

You can stop now. You probably should.
Trump is being impeached on bribery, campaign finance violations, obstruction of justice, witness intimidation, emoluments violations, conspiracy to collude with Ukraine, and just generally defying his oath by using the presidency to enrich himself. Our government protects us from his abuse of the office, even if Republicans won't.
Those are the bogus charges being leveled

But they are bullshit

You have nothing against trump except hearsay by Deep State spies about a phone call where no crime was committed

Trump has every right to insist the corruption in ukraine involving Americans be investigated

Including biden

OOOHHHHH the DEEP STATE.
Yes

The unelected power in washington that exists just beyond the view of the blinders you are wearing

Is that what Giuliani was doing? Working behind the scenes, isn't that a part of the DEEP STATE.

You can do nothing except insult anyone who disagrees with the bs that the lib media told you

and I’m not impressed with your angry words
No, I can debate facts. You have presented none, so there is nothing to debate you about. Grabbing thoughts out of thin air by you is not a debate. But you provide us with nothing more than that. What documented evidence by reputable sources have you provided? Answer, nothing! You're a loser who has a cause, but one who has no understanding of his own cause. And, one who has zero facts to back up that cause.

You have no contested factual evidence destroying the Liberal medias information. And without that, you're nothing but a waste of everyone's time, because you say absolutely nothing. You become an easy target. And you continue to be. Educate yourself with facts then come see us. Otherwise, you will only continue to receive the same responses.
This is America

trump does not have to prove his innocence

the dems are shooting blanks and your personal insults do not change that
If it is America, then Trump is not above the law, proving he does have to prove innocence. You just gave us another gleaming example of your gross ignorance about our government and how it works. Educate yourself. You keep embarrassing yourself.

No, he doesn't. That's how our government works. Everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Trump is being impeached on bribery, campaign finance violations, obstruction of justice, witness intimidation, emoluments violations, conspiracy to collude with Ukraine, and just generally defying his oath by using the presidency to enrich himself. Our government protects us from his abuse of the office, even if Republicans won't.
Then prove he's guilty. Don't just stamp your feet and insist he is, you damn child.

You can do nothing except insult anyone who disagrees with the bs that the lib media told you

and I’m not impressed with your angry words
No, I can debate facts. You have presented none, so there is nothing to debate you about. Grabbing thoughts out of thin air by you is not a debate. But you provide us with nothing more than that. What documented evidence by reputable sources have you provided? Answer, nothing! You're a loser who has a cause, but one who has no understanding of his own cause. And, one who has zero facts to back up that cause.

You have no contested factual evidence destroying the Liberal medias information. And without that, you're nothing but a waste of everyone's time, because you say absolutely nothing. You become an easy target. And you continue to be. Educate yourself with facts then come see us. Otherwise, you will only continue to receive the same responses.
This is America

Liberals in America must have slept through every civics classthey ever took
They were taught that their feelings are more important than facts.

I keep mentioning that
I mention that there were convictions in Ukraine for interfering on Hillary's behalf.
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

Yet it's called a debunked conspiracy theory.

The power of Democratics keeping their people stupid and controlled I guess.
No there weren't any convictions, brainwashed functional moron.

Because left is blocking any investigations into that.

By the way, were there any convictions in Trump-Russia collusion?

I keep mentioning that
I mention that there were convictions in Ukraine for interfering on Hillary's behalf.
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

So you lied. That's basically what Republicans do. Unless they believe the lies I suppose....

Most of the top Trump campaign of 2016 is in prison dingbat. And of course there is nothing suspicious about 32 meetings with Russians and 250 contacts by the Trump campaign, lying about it, and writing nothing down. Trump collusion was done on camera asking Russians and Chinese to hack Democrats. But he's president so Mueller says we can't indict.... Whatever he's a mobbed-up fraud con man Putin puppet who should get tossed. The indictment and trial in the Senate is a reminder to the brainwashed fools on the right. Though the dupes who listen to primetime Fox and Rush have no clue... That would be two-thirds of the GOP voters LOL aaarrrggghhh. And the rest are scared shittless of trump.

This is America

that's hilarious considering you you live in an imaginary universe of total garbage phony scandals gigantic conspiracies character assassination etc etc innuendo. You believe Hillary is a criminal Obama is a criminal the FBI are criminals. Innocent until proven guilty my ass LOL you people are a joke and a disgrace almost as bad as your propaganda machine Liars....

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

So you lied. That's basically what Republicans do. Unless they believe the lies I suppose....

Most of the top Trump campaign of 2016 is in prison dingbat. And of course there is nothing suspicious about 32 meetings with Russians and 250 contacts by the Trump campaign, lying about it, and writing nothing down. Trump collusion was done on camera asking Russians and Chinese to hack Democrats. But he's president so Mueller says we can't indict.... Whatever he's a mobbed-up fraud con man Putin puppet who should get tossed. The indictment and trial in the Senate is a reminder to the brainwashed fools on the right. Though the dupes who listen to primetime Fox and Rush have no clue... That would be two-thirds of the GOP voters LOL aaarrrggghhh. And the rest are scared shittless of trump.

All proven to be false

This is America

Then prove he's guilty. Don't just stamp your feet and insist he is, you damn child.
Trump himself said he asked for a favor getting dirt on his opponent from a head of state who was under a lot of pressure on the front lines fighting against Trump's pal you don't even accept a confession from the clown. Totally brainwashed. And clueless. Everything you know is wrong.totally discredited outside your bubble of dumbass..

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

All proven to be false
Sure, super duper. So when do Hillary Obama strzok and Page Lois Lerner etc etc start their prison terms, you ridiculous piece of crap liar or just another silly Dupe... So why are manafort and Cohen in prison dumbass? You people are just unbelievable dimwits and the scariest thing in my lifetime 68 years.

Last edited:
When trumpbots have nothing left, they invoke the name of Soros or hillary's non existing crimes against the state. In the meantime, trump has a half dozen of his fixers in prison and I think there's more to follow.

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

~~~~~~
None of those convicted were tried in connection with the Trump campaign. Each was convicted in process crimes like Tony Rezko and Blagojevich.

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

All proven to be false

Laugh all you want asshole.
I'm certainly laughing at the stupidity of your side.

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

All proven to be false
Sure, super duper. So when do Hillary Obama strzok and Page Lois Lerner etc etc start their prison terms, you ridiculous piece of crap liar or just another silly Dupe... So why are manafort and Cohen in prison dumbass? You people are just unbelievable dimwits and the scariest thing in my lifetime 68 years.
They are so unbelievably stupid.

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

All proven to be false

Laugh all you want asshole.
I'm certainly laughing at the stupidity of your side.
Your side is in jail dumb ass, not the Left. Obviously you do not know what "stupid" means.

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

~~~~~~
None of those convicted were tried in connection with the Trump campaign. Each was convicted in process crimes like Tony Rezko and Blagojevich.
WTF are you smoking? Cohen went to jail on campaign finance violations at the direction of Trump. You people are totally clueless.

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

All proven to be false
You have no proof. You are a liar.

This is America

Witnesses in sworn testimony proved Trump's guilt. Get out of your closet and smell truth to power dumb ass.

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

Mulvaney, Bolton, Pompeo refused to testify. Trump blocked them, not the Democrats. You're a liar.

This is America

Democrats own the facts, not you or any Republican. Sworn testimony plus transcripts cement what is true. Trump and his butt boys are guilty in a conspiracy to collude, they tried to cover it up, and they obstructed the investigation. They are 100% guilty. Stop protecting criminals.

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

~~~~~~
WTF are you smoking? Cohen went to jail on campaign finance violations at the direction of Trump. You people are totally clueless.

No, he didnt.

Forum List

Back