Financial Aid To Palestinians

We have seen many of the endless worldly contributions for better lives resulting from financial aid to Israel.

For those who wonder where financial aid to Palestinians go.

Palestinian Authority paid terrorists nearly $350 million in 2017

what? I'm shocked - - i just refuse to believe it.....remember when hamass was paving some roads and refurbishing things ?............they used the $$$ for that - but squandering 350 million $$$$ to pay terrorists to buy stuff & kill people.... LIES ! Lies!!

The so-called "Palestinians" receive more world aid per capita than any other group in the world.

Terrorism is a very lucrative business!

With the world rewarding relentless terrorism like it does, is it any wonder that we see so much of it?

Last edited:
$350 million paid in financial aid to the PA to fund their terrorists & they blame Israel for their living standards. It's called Palestinian mentality.

$350 million paid in financial aid to the PA to fund their terrorists & they blame Israel for their living standards. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Is there ANYONE who believes financial aid to Palestinians is well spent to benefit them or in helping others in need?

Is there ANYONE who believes financial aid to Palestinians is well spent to benefit them or in helping others in need?

I dunno………. i just keep thinking:

…Those ‘regular’ Palestinian residents, like the theatre group folk that pf kinkmore likes........

....how are they EVER going to get ANYWHERE, or have a ‘state’ or picket-fence with terrorists as their government? How come the world pretends that THAT isn’t a hindrance to the ‘peace process’ [the palestinian terrorist part].

hamass + art + theatre = a bunch of bull. they're not evolved enough - they fly kite bombs .........

Palestinians need new leaders.

I dunno………. i just keep thinking:

…Those ‘regular’ Palestinian residents, like the theatre group folk that pf kinkmore likes........

....how are they EVER going to get ANYWHERE, or have a ‘state’ or picket-fence with terrorists as their government? How come the world pretends that THAT isn’t a hindrance to the ‘peace process’ [the palestinian terrorist part].

hamass + art + theatre = a bunch of bull. they're not evolved enough - they fly kite bombs .........

Palestinians need new leaders.

Problem is if the Palestinians get new leaders that are actually good for Palestinians, Israel would be obligated to give far more for peace with the Palestinians.

not surprising---there is a bunch of waste/corruption in the US--so you know any $$$ we send somewhere will be a big waste

Forum List

Back