finally trump proves he was right about something

I'm a true Conservative so I belive Trump is spending like a drunken Democrat. Every liberal loon who's suddenly a fiscal hawk are hypocrites.

Lots to bash.

and MULTIPLE threads on it.

WHY is it necessary to start a new one daily?

Tired of the Popeye reruns?
Tissue for you?

View attachment 321662
and here's a little present for you.
Hey, I'm smiling and you're the one pissing & moaning as usual!

Have a nice day!

You've been pissing and moaning since Trump was elected.

I figured you had worn your old towel out.

(considering Biden is the current candidate, you'll need a new one soon anyway)

Always a lot to piss and moan amount when republicans are in office starting with the corruption and ending with their huge tax breaks for the super rich and corporations.

I'm a true Conservative so I belive Trump is spending like a drunken Democrat. Every liberal loon who's suddenly a fiscal hawk are hypocrites.
"conservative" is no longer something that can be claimed, not after republicans keep destroying our economy time after time, only to be rescued by fiscally responsible progressives. What's really left in gop is a bunch of deranged right wing radical cult followers...

Another day. Another hate Trump thread. How UNIQUE.

Was it any different from RWI from 2008-2016, and still continues today.

Don't even pretend that the RWI hatred for Obama and His FAMILY was somehow LESS that what trump is getting today.

We all know trump is a serial liar, but he has bragged about being the king of debt, and he is right about that. By the end of the year it is expected that debt will be at around 7 trillion more than when he took over in 2017, making it fastest rate of growth in history, the budget deficit has also exploded to a trillion dollars per year, biggest in history, that's what he calls promises kept, sadly though, he also promised he would pay off the debt, and would balance budget, that was a huge lie...
since 2016
1586610054586.png

Forum List

Back