Finally the GOP

More lies and misrepresentation from Conservatives
Nobody is recommending illegals vote

The cities of Montpelier and Winooski, both with populations under 8,000, have approved allowing non-citizens to cast ballots in municipal elections for mayor, city council and school board

A non-citizen is not the same as an illegal

Lol, that is no change at all. Ya have to be a citizen now to vote. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀

In the Presidential elections, yes. But many states and cities are ramming through bills that allow illegals to vote in local elections. Look it up.

In the Presidential elections, yes. But many states and cities are ramming through bills that allow illegals to vote in local elections. Look it up.

Show who is allowing illegals to vote in any election

Thanks. I was gonna post that as well as a long list of other state and local instances.

But why bother with those assholes? I really don't give a flying fuck, they won't be convinced, no matter what. They won't come around, so fuck 'em and feed 'em fish heads. They're not worth my effort.

Lol, evidently San Fran and New York allow legal non citizens to vote provided that they own property and are effected by a proposed tax on that property. But not illegal s. Not sure how I feel about that. I guess I would like to vote on Levies in Port Clinton seeing how they effect my property tax but I am a US citizen. If I could vote every where I own property I would be a busy boy on election day. Gotta think on this a bit.

I'm not expecting much.

Have faith. The 2022 mid-term elections will empower the GOP, once they figure out that they now control the narrative. You, I, and the Democrats know what's going to happen in 2022. There will be some weak-minded never-Trumpers in the ranks but hopefully, the more sensible members of the GOP will use the power of the House and Senate to stop those cocksucking Democrats dead in their tracks.

Thanks. I was gonna post that as well as a long list of other state and local instances.

But why bother with those assholes? I really don't give a flying fuck, they won't be convinced, no matter what. They won't come around, so fuck 'em and feed 'em fish heads. They're not worth my effort.
Aw come on, I know you enjoy messing with their heads as much as I do....I mean so much TDS on display 24/7.
I do have to wonder how some of them muddle through life that retarded, and they go about politics about the same way a ARF member goes about mailing a package. It's always lost or otherwise fucked-up.

Life is good here. :)

Aw come on, I know you enjoy messing with their heads as much as I do....I mean so much TDS on display 24/7.
I do have to wonder how some of them muddle through life that retarded, and they go about politics about the same way a ARF member goes about mailing a package. It's always lost or otherwise fucked-up.

Life is good here. :)

Fuck, that reminds me. Where the hell are those two double-magazine Molle pouches I ordered from Amazon last week? They said they'd be here on the 28th.

pouches.jpg

Last edited:
Have faith. The 2022 mid-term elections will empower the GOP, once they figure out that they now control the narrative. You, I, and the Democrats know what's going to happen in 2022. There will be some weak-minded never-Trumpers in the ranks but hopefully, the more sensible members of the GOP will use the power of the House and Senate to stop those cocksucking Democrats dead in their tracks.

I'd feel better if the GOP would shed the dead-drek out of the party like McConnell, Romney, Cheney, Collins, Graham, Rubio, and Kinzinger, and promote better people higher up in the ranks.

This is a BS move by the GOP to look relevant. They're in the minority. They'll never get the votes in the house & senate. And it'll be opposed by Biden. So it's dead in the water before it even launches.
Both sides always do this when they're in the minority, because they know it'll never get passed.
This sort of thing is why I'm not a party loyalist anymore.

Do the R & D's all think that all of us voters are stupid? Too stupid to see through their smoke & mirrors crap. This stunt sounds good to the GOP voters, in the same stupid way impeaching Trump sounded good to the democrats.

When the GOP get's the majority again (and they will), I hope their voters don't forget these little stunts.

Forum List

Back