Finally, I understand why Megyn's eyes were bleeding.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
the sheer irony of Trump.

“I don't understand why it's hard for anyone to process,” she continued. “If you had been attacked mercilessly and continuously day in, day out, every second while you're trying to work hard to do good things for this country and literally every day you wake up to an onslaught of people saying you're there because of reasons that are completely false, that's frustrating. Certainly I think it’s fair for him to be frustrated.”
White House vents frustration with 'absurd' Mueller probe

Trump is making a statement of fact. I dont think it bothers him. He knew going in that the huge media conglomerates, the corporations, the Hollywood left, the party bosses, the silicon valley billionaires all would begin a ceaseless attack on him.
He mops the floor with them.

“I don't understand why it's hard for anyone to process,” she continued. “If you had been attacked mercilessly and continuously day in, day out, every second while you're trying to work hard to do good things for this country and literally every day you wake up to an onslaught of people saying you're there because of reasons that are completely false, that's frustrating. Certainly I think it’s fair for him to be frustrated.”
We know, you hate Americans having jobs, hate that we got tax breaks, hate that we are not Mandated to buy anything, hate that ......oh wait, you just hate... yew pour soul.

That's how I viewed Trumps outbursts.

Nothing like being accused of something you didn't do and worse, being persecuted for it. In this case, not just harming Trump, but the nation.

It is indeed ironic. Trump created the arena he’s fighting in. Nobody to blame but his own fat bitchass.

That's how I viewed Trumps outbursts.

Nothing like being accused of something you didn't do and worse, being persecuted for it. In this case, not just harming Trump, but the nation.

All Presidents are accused of things they didn't do. That's politics. Clinton has been accused of rape and murder. Bush was accused of staging 9/11. Obama was accused of being born in Kenya. Hell, Cheney wasn't even President, and he was accused of shooting a man in the face. Okay... that last one happened, but you get my point.

Forum List

Back