FINALLY!! A moderate Muslim tells the truth about Radical Islam!

It's about time Congress and the activist judges heed the message! Hatred for and resisting the influx of unvetted, so-called "refugees" from uncontrolled Muslim countries is NOT ISLAMOPHOBIA! It is COMMON FUCKING SENSE!

Please read this entire article and forward it to your Representatives and Senators in Washington. Send to every activist judge you know.

Top Muslim Leader Says West Must Stop Pretending Orthodox Islam Isn’t Tied to Violence

The Muslim leader said: “Western politicians should stop pretending that extremism and terrorism have nothing to do with Islam. There is a clear relationship between fundamentalism, terrorism, and the basic assumptions of Islamic orthodoxy. So long as we lack consensus regarding this matter, we cannot gain victory over fundamentalist violence within Islam.”

“Radical Islamic movements are nothing new. They’ve appeared again and again throughout our own history in Indonesia. The West must stop ascribing any and all discussion of these issues to ‘Islamophobia.’ Or do people want to accuse me — an Islamic scholar — of being an Islamophobe too?”

Actually, the loons would call him an Islamophobe.

He said that segregation between Muslims and non-Muslims might have been appropriate in the Middle Ages but it’s now unreasonable.

He is not denying there is any racism, but, “traditional Islam — which fosters an attitude of segregation and enmity toward non-Muslims — is an important factor.”

A Caliphate is an acceptable goal but in today’s society, it only causes chaos and violence. He also said state laws must have precedence. The majority of Muslims in Indonesia view the teachings in context of modern society and the teachings as that of the Middle Ages.

Yahya said, “The West cannot force Muslims to adopt a moderate interpretation of Islam. But Western politicians should stop telling us that fundamentalism and violence have nothing to do with traditional Islam. That is simply wrong.”

He blames Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states spending massive sums over the past 50 years to sell the ultra-conservative version of Islam worldwide. The West has been letting it go unchallenged and that isn’t realistic.

He added that the West should stop taking in throngs of refugees they know nothing about.

There's a massive difference between not liking radical Islam, and pretending all Muslims are radical.
Quite true. That's why I often use the line:

Kill:Boom2:ALL Radical Muslims...and Their Children!

I have several moderate Muslim friends. Among them, there is more than one that agrees with that. One has had some of his family members killed by terrorists.

The problem is that killing people, like in Iraq, turned more people to radical Islam, and a child isn't automatically born radical.
You are correct about the birth of innocence. However, children of radicals are often indoctrinated in their childhood, beginning, in some cases prior to Kindergarten age and they are irreversibly infused with aspirations of martyrdom and a bevy of virgins throughout their formative years rather than being educated to the fact that civilized societies exist in lands where sane minds govern.

If we do not kill the radical Muslims first, they will kill us (Muslim and non-Muslim alike) in the name of their maniacally intolerant theocracy.

Possibly some of these radicals are being radicalized from an early age.

Image what happens when the parents are angry at the US for invading Iraq, for invading Afghanistan, for staying in these countries for such a long time, for bombing Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan and on and on and uon. You grow up believing the US is the enemy of Islam.

Without such a foreign policy these people wouldn't be radicalized. Your solution to the problem of US military action radicalizing Muslims is to use MORE ATTACKS against Muslims. Er.... what the fuck?

There's a massive difference between not liking radical Islam, and pretending all Muslims are radical.

I have several moderate Muslim friends. Among them, there is more than one that agrees with that. One has had some of his family members killed by terrorists.

The problem is that killing people, like in Iraq, turned more people to radical Islam, and a child isn't automatically born radical.

How many Saudis did we kill before all those Saudis attacked us on September 11th?

The problem here is that you're thinking the Saudis are nationalistic. They're often religious. It's the wrong question.

Before 9/11, what did the US do?

2000 US military personnel deployed in Yemen
2000 US special forces sent to Nigeria
1998 US missile attack in Afghanistan
1998 US missile attack in Sudan
1998 US bomb Iraq
1996 US bombing in Iraq
1992-1995 US intervention in Somalia
1991 Gulf War
1989 bombing of Libya
1988 US shoots down Iranian airliner
1988 US attacks Iran

And I could go on and on and on. This doesn't include all the interference in Muslim countries that isn't military strikes. Supporting Iran AND Iraq in the Iran-Iraq War, getting involved all over the place, trying to control the Middle East. Support for Israel doesn't help either.

The US doesn't need to attack Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Royal Family prefer the money, but others in Saudi Arabia hate the influence the US govt has over their monarchy.

You make a fair point and I can understand how the AQ loons found a reason to be offended.

What is an "AQ loon"?

How many Saudis did we kill before all those Saudis attacked us on September 11th?

The problem here is that you're thinking the Saudis are nationalistic. They're often religious. It's the wrong question.

1998 US bomb Iraq
1996 US bombing in Iraq
1991 Gulf War
1989 bombing of Libya
1988 US attacks Iran

And I could go on and on and on. This doesn't include all the interference in Muslim countries that isn't military strikes. Supporting Iran AND Iraq in the Iran-Iraq War, getting involved all over the place, trying to control the Middle East. Support for Israel doesn't help either.

The US doesn't need to attack Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Royal Family prefer the money, but others in Saudi Arabia hate the influence the US govt has over their monarchy.

You make a fair point and I can understand how the AQ loons found a reason to be offended.

What is an "AQ loon"?

Al Qaeda.

It's about time Congress and the activist judges heed the message! Hatred for and resisting the influx of unvetted, so-called "refugees" from uncontrolled Muslim countries is NOT ISLAMOPHOBIA! It is COMMON FUCKING SENSE!

Please read this entire article and forward it to your Representatives and Senators in Washington. Send to every activist judge you know.

Top Muslim Leader Says West Must Stop Pretending Orthodox Islam Isn’t Tied to Violence

The Muslim leader said: “Western politicians should stop pretending that extremism and terrorism have nothing to do with Islam. There is a clear relationship between fundamentalism, terrorism, and the basic assumptions of Islamic orthodoxy. So long as we lack consensus regarding this matter, we cannot gain victory over fundamentalist violence within Islam.”

“Radical Islamic movements are nothing new. They’ve appeared again and again throughout our own history in Indonesia. The West must stop ascribing any and all discussion of these issues to ‘Islamophobia.’ Or do people want to accuse me — an Islamic scholar — of being an Islamophobe too?”

He said that segregation between Muslims and non-Muslims might have been appropriate in the Middle Ages but it’s now unreasonable.

He is not denying there is any racism, but, “traditional Islam — which fosters an attitude of segregation and enmity toward non-Muslims — is an important factor.”

A Caliphate is an acceptable goal but in today’s society, it only causes chaos and violence. He also said state laws must have precedence. The majority of Muslims in Indonesia view the teachings in context of modern society and the teachings as that of the Middle Ages.

Yahya said, “The West cannot force Muslims to adopt a moderate interpretation of Islam. But Western politicians should stop telling us that fundamentalism and violence have nothing to do with traditional Islam. That is simply wrong.”

He blames Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states spending massive sums over the past 50 years to sell the ultra-conservative version of Islam worldwide. The West has been letting it go unchallenged and that isn’t realistic.

He added that the West should stop taking in throngs of refugees they know nothing about.

You are correct about the birth of innocence. However, children of radicals are often indoctrinated in their childhood, beginning, in some cases prior to Kindergarten age and they are irreversibly infused with aspirations of martyrdom and a bevy of virgins throughout their formative years rather than being educated to the fact that civilized societies exist in lands where sane minds govern.

If we do not kill the radical Muslims first, they will kill us (Muslim and non-Muslim alike) in the name of their maniacally intolerant theocracy.

Image what happens when the parents are angry at the US for invading Iraq, for invading Afghanistan, for staying in these countries for such a long time, for bombing Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan and on and on and uon. You grow up believing the US is the enemy of Islam.

Without such a foreign policy these people wouldn't be radicalized. Your solution to the problem of US military action radicalizing Muslims is to use MORE ATTACKS against Muslims. Er.... what the fuck?

Should we cede influence in the middle-east to the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, etc.?

1998 US bomb Iraq
1996 US bombing in Iraq
1991 Gulf War
1989 bombing of Libya
1988 US attacks Iran

What is an "AQ loon"?

Al Qaeda.

A lot of people in Muslim countries hate the US. They don't need to be al Qaeda at all. They just need to be normal people.

If the situation were reversed, the people in the US would be going ape shit that a Muslim country is going around harassing Christian countries and would want to fight back.

Should we cede influence in the middle-east to the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, etc.?

The question here is whether you want to be at permanent war, whether you want to have Muslims trying to kill you all the time.

The US doesn't have influence in the Democratic Republic of Congo much and is letting the Chinese take this influence. So why does the Middle East matter?

1998 US bomb Iraq
1996 US bombing in Iraq
1991 Gulf War
1989 bombing of Libya
1988 US attacks Iran

What is an "AQ loon"?

Al Qaeda.

A lot of people in Muslim countries hate the US. They don't need to be al Qaeda at all. They just need to be normal people.

If the situation were reversed, the people in the US would be going ape shit that a Muslim country is going around harassing Christian countries and would want to fight back.

Yea, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

72143_160023370828765_1563802426_n.png

1998 US bomb Iraq
1996 US bombing in Iraq
1991 Gulf War
1989 bombing of Libya
1988 US attacks Iran

What is an "AQ loon"?

Al Qaeda.

No argument I see.

What is an "AQ loon"?

Al Qaeda.

No argument I see.

I don't share your view and I don't care to argue it with you.

What is an "AQ loon"?

Al Qaeda.

No argument I see.

I don't share your view and I don't care to argue it with you.

Then why are you on here? Why did you reply TWICE to what I wrote?

You are a poor student of history. Radical Muslims have been in existence ever since the pedophile Muhammad declared himself a prophet and commanded his followers to kill all non-believers. That was about 1400 years ago! (Over 1100 years BEFORE the USA declared independence from the King of England and became a nation)

Radical Muslims have been killing people ever since. Their sworn goal is to kill people. They are responsible for about 170,000,000 deaths...more than Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, and the Chinese put together. There have been multiple Crusades by the Christians in retaliation for oppression and killing of Christians.

The Quran includes multiple verses calling for the killing of "infidels" (non-believers). Radical Islam's hatred and intolerance for the USA not a result of anything that happened in the 20th century.

Muhammad

Muhammad is the founder and chief prophet of Islam and the source for the Quran. "Muhammad" - whose name means "highly praised" - was born in Mecca in 570 AD.

In his late 30's, Muhammad took to regularly visiting a cave in Mount Hira, on the outskirts of Mecca, to seek solitude and contemplation. In 610, at the age of 40, Muhammad returned from one such visit telling his wife he had either gone mad or become a prophet, for he had been visited by an angel. The initially startled Khadija became his first convert.

The Quran's Verses of Violence

Read this article in its entirety. Read it and weep! The ideology of Islam as dictated in the Quran is replete with calls for mass murder of 'infidels'. If you are not a follower of Islam, you are an 'infidel'.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the USA or any other country fighting against it.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, he's not the first. These two have been risking their lives fighting for an Islamic Reformation for years now.

They've been begging Western "Progressives" (ha) to stop enabling the people against whom they're fighting, but no luck so far.

58_zps7wih7yfw.gif~original

59_zpsj1z9byuj.gif~original
Exactly! Our Muslim President, Barack Hussein Obama has sent BILLIONS of dollars to Iran...the one country that hates us the most and shouts "Death to America". His 'deal' to enable them to develop nuclear weapons is beyond all sensible logic.

Obama has done (and continues to do) more harm to the United States than all other Presidents combined. He is THE WORST excuse for a President that we have ever had. His goal is the same as that of Iran and the sicko, George Soros....the complete distruction of our way of life.

Nothing would please me more than for Obama and Soros to both drop dead tomorrow.

You are a poor student of history. Radical Muslims have been in existence ever since the pedophile Muhammad declared himself a prophet and commanded his followers to kill all non-believers. That was about 1400 years ago! (Over 1100 years BEFORE the USA declared independence from the King of England and became a nation)

Radical Muslims have been killing people ever since. Their sworn goal is to kill people. They are responsible for about 170,000,000 deaths...more than Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, and the Chinese put together. There have been multiple Crusades by the Christians in retaliation for oppression and killing of Christians.

The Quran includes multiple verses calling for the killing of "infidels" (non-believers). Radical Islam's hatred and intolerance for the USA not a result of anything that happened in the 20th century.

Muhammad

Muhammad is the founder and chief prophet of Islam and the source for the Quran. "Muhammad" - whose name means "highly praised" - was born in Mecca in 570 AD.

In his late 30's, Muhammad took to regularly visiting a cave in Mount Hira, on the outskirts of Mecca, to seek solitude and contemplation. In 610, at the age of 40, Muhammad returned from one such visit telling his wife he had either gone mad or become a prophet, for he had been visited by an angel. The initially startled Khadija became his first convert.

The Quran's Verses of Violence

Read this article in its entirety. Read it and weep! The ideology of Islam as dictated in the Quran is replete with calls for mass murder of 'infidels'. If you are not a follower of Islam, you are an 'infidel'.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the USA or any other country fighting against it.

I'm a poor student of history, or you're reading things that aren't there?

Where did I say there weren't radical Muslims before 2003? I didn't. Oh, what a surprise.

Radical Muslims, like Radical Christians and other religions radicals have been doing radical things ever since they decided they were radical. Yes, and?

The point here is, and yes it has a lot to do with the USA, is HOW MANY radical Muslims there are, and how many of them are willing to wage war.

The Bible says lots of stuff.

Genesis 9:5-6

"And for your lifeblood I will require a reckoning: from every beast I will require it and from man. From his fellow man I will require a reckoning for the life of man. “Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image."

An eye for an eye. The Bible says you should kill killers, you should rape rapists, you should do all those things.

Leviticus 20:13

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

Yep, kill gay people

1 Samuel 15:3

"Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”"

Some examples of killing in the Bible, but that doesn't mean that Christians go around killing all those the Bible tells them to. And the same with Muslims. Some of the radical Muslims, like radical Christians will go and kill.

However the number of Radical Muslims has increased massively since 2003. The reason the number has increased is because Muslims are getting extremely annoyed with the US.

Now, Jihad works. In Afghanistan in the 1800s the British turned up TWICE and were forced out TWICE because the Afghans could win with Jihad when they couldn't win by conventional means. The West has been going around causing problems and making Jihad the only way to fight back, so this is what they do.

The Madrid bombings, the London bombings, the Paris bombings, all from people who became radicals because of US foreign policy in the last 15 years or so.

You an ignore this truth if you like, but it doesn't stop it being the truth.

For what it's worth, he's not the first. These two have been risking their lives fighting for an Islamic Reformation for years now.

They've been begging Western "Progressives" (ha) to stop enabling the people against whom they're fighting, but no luck so far.

58_zps7wih7yfw.gif~original

59_zpsj1z9byuj.gif~original
Exactly! Our Muslim President, Barack Hussein Obama has sent BILLIONS of dollars to Iran...the one country that hates us the most and shouts "Death to America". His 'deal' to enable them to develop nuclear weapons is beyond all sensible logic.

Obama has done (and continues to do) more harm to the United States than all other Presidents combined. He is THE WORST excuse for a President that we have ever had. His goal is the same as that of Iran and the sicko, George Soros....the complete distruction of our way of life.

Nothing would please me more than for Obama and Soros to both drop dead tomorrow.

What Muslim president? I see you're not interested in the truth, but just like making shit up to justify your own made up and uninformed opinions.

Forum List

Back