FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
Comment. "Devil took over me" is an excuse for a routine of rape jihad since 1929 by Arab Islamists in the Holy Land
Since the 1960s they are called exclusively "p(B)alestinians." But most are grandchildren of Arab immigrants.

Manar Mahmoud Muhammed Qassem.
منار محمود محمد قاسم

1000003667.jpg

Terrorists tells interrogators he raped woman on October 7.
Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorists apprehended by IDF forces in Khan Younis recounts how he entered an Israeli kibbutz where he raped and murdered Israelis; Warning: viewer discretion advised.
Yoav Zitun | published: 03.28.24 |12:00

'Devil took over me': IDF reveals Islamic Jihad terrorist's October 7 rape confession
By Yonah Jeremy Bob. Published: March 28, 2024 17:00
Updated: March 28, 2024 18:27
3688314-46.jpg

The interrogation of Islamic Jihad terrorist Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem. photo credit: IDF SPOKESPERSON'S UNIT)

Pressed how long the rape lasted, Islamic Jihad terrorist Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem said around 60-90 seconds.
The IDF on Thursday put out a video of a Unit 504 interrogation of an Islamic Jihad terrorist named Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem in which he explicitly confesses to and describes his rape of an Israeli woman on October 7.

From the interrogation video, Qasem did not seem to know much about the invasion of Israel in advance, but he was told by one of his fellow Islamic Jihad counterparts that they were going to attack Israel when he arrived at their regular base.

Despite being trained for naval combat, he and his counterpart joined in the invasion on land. Qasem noted to the interrogator that his counterpart was wounded in the head after they crossed into Israel, but that he proceeded into a Kibbutz with a handgun and two grenades.

Next, he said, he entered a house alone; it initially appeared empty, but he then found a woman in one of the side rooms.

"I started to strip her clothes off, and I did what I did"
He said she was terrified of him and that he threw her on the couch when she asked for help.

Qasem described her as wearing a blue miniskirt, a white shirt, and sandals.[/B]

After he threw her on the couch, he told the interrogator, "Satan took over me, I lay on top of her on the bed, I started to strip her clothes off, and I did what I did."

He said that he had also removed her pink bra and pink underwear.

When the interrogator asked him to specify what exactly "he did," Qasem said, "I went to sleep with her."

The interrogator then asks him if all they did was go to sleep.

At this point, in the initial recording, it seemed that the interrogator and the terrorist were speaking at the same time, and one cannot hear the terrorists's voice, but the subtitles say that he said, "I raped her."

When the Jerusalem Post noted the anomaly to the IDF, the military said it worked on improving the sound and sent out a revised video in which the terrorist's voice could be heard when the subtitles say, "I raped her."

Next, Qasem said, "She pushed me, and it didn't last very long, and then I heard yelling outside."
Pressed on how long the rape lasted, Qasem said around 60-90 seconds.

Next, he said that the two put their clothes back on and that two other terrorists entered and took the woman and her mother (who had also appeared) away.

After this, Qasem said he heard gunfire nearby and opened fire on an Israeli male civilian.

He said he hit the man in the lower part of his body, but did not know whether the man survived or not.

He also said he threw one of his grenades at two other Israelis, and then fled.

رهابي شارك بمجزرة الـ 7 من أكتوبر يعترف باغتصابه امرأة
شعبة الاستخبارات تنشر شهادة قاسية من التحقيق مع إرهابي شارك في مجزرة السابع من أكتوبر، واعترافه باغتصاب امرأة وقتل مدنيين

Last edited:
Comment. "Devil took over me" is an excuse for a routine of rape jihad since 1929 by Arab Islamists in the Holy Land

View attachment 923655

Terrorists tells interrogators he raped woman on October 7.
Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorists apprehended by IDF forces in Khan Younis recounts how he entered an Israeli kibbutz where he raped and murdered Israelis; Warning: viewer discretion advised.
Yoav Zitun | published: 03.28.24 |12:00

'Devil took over me': IDF reveals Islamic Jihad terrorist's October 7 rape confession
By Yonah Jeremy Bob. Published: March 28, 2024 17:00
Updated: March 28, 2024 18:27
3688314-46.jpg

The interrogation of Islamic Jihad terrorist Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem. photo credit: IDF SPOKESPERSON'S UNIT)

Pressed how long the rape lasted, Islamic Jihad terrorist Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem said around 60-90 seconds.
The IDF on Thursday put out a video of a Unit 504 interrogation of an Islamic Jihad terrorist named Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem in which he explicitly confesses to and describes his rape of an Israeli woman on October 7.

From the interrogation video, Qasem did not seem to know much about the invasion of Israel in advance, but he was told by one of his fellow Islamic Jihad counterparts that they were going to attack Israel when he arrived at their regular base.

Despite being trained for naval combat, he and his counterpart joined in the invasion on land. Qasem noted to the interrogator that his counterpart was wounded in the head after they crossed into Israel, but that he proceeded into a Kibbutz with a handgun and two grenades.

Next, he said, he entered a house alone; it initially appeared empty, but he then found a woman in one of the side rooms.

"I started to strip her clothes off, and I did what I did"
He said she was terrified of him and that he threw her on the couch when she asked for help.

Qasem described her as wearing a blue miniskirt, a white shirt, and sandals.

After he threw her on the couch, he told the interrogator, "Satan took over me, I lay on top of her on the bed, I started to strip her clothes off, and I did what I did."

He said that he had also removed her pink bra and pink underwear.

When the interrogator asked him to specify what exactly "he did," Qasem said, "I went to sleep with her."

The interrogator then asks him if all they did was go to sleep.

At this point, in the initial recording, it seemed that the interrogator and the terrorist were speaking at the same time, and one cannot hear the terrorists's voice, but the subtitles say that he said, "I raped her."

When the Jerusalem Post noted the anomaly to the IDF, the military said it worked on improving the sound and sent out a revised video in which the terrorist's voice could be heard when the subtitles say, "I raped her."

Next, Qasem said, "She pushed me, and it didn't last very long, and then I heard yelling outside."
Pressed on how long the rape lasted, Qasem said around 60-90 seconds.

Next, he said that the two put their clothes back on and that two other terrorists entered and took the woman and her mother (who had also appeared) away.

After this, Qasem said he heard gunfire nearby and opened fire on an Israeli male civilian.

He said he hit the man in the lower part of his body, but did not know whether the man survived or not.

He also said he threw one of his grenades at two other Israelis, and then fled.
Someone heeds to inform him that the devil took over islam a loooog time ago.

Someone heeds to inform him that the devil took over islam a loooog time ago.
Note how propagandists talk about the (just 3%!) Arab Christians there...as if they are not oppressed by Islamists.. and fear to speak out.

Forum List

Back