Filing alleges ‘improper’ relationship between Fulton DA [Fani Willis], top Trump prosecutor

And here we go with the right wing attacks on anyone holding trump accountable. Just make an allegation and it gets tweeted 200 million times by the losers on X and every right wing loon website will write an article. Then the losers who use these disinformation havens for news will talk about it like its a true story.
Trump will be your next POTUS .

It gets better.

She paid her boyfriend $600k to go after Trump and he used some of that money to take her on vacations and cruises. Couldn’t be any more corrupt than that. Consider this case dismissed.

Oops.... Sorry.... I didn't see this before I posted.

And here we go with the right wing attacks on anyone holding trump accountable. Just make an allegation and it gets tweeted 200 million times by the losers on X and every right wing loon website will write an article. Then the losers who use these disinformation havens for news will talk about it like its a true story.

So let me get this straight, are you saying there really wasn't a court filing making these allegations? Or are you just spewing your usual drivel?

i know that alot of people on the right like to joke about her gender ... but she really is a woman ... a woman that doesnt like America .
Yeah I'm pretty sure you're right.
If you look at the children you can see a pretty good genetic mix between the two parents.
That wouldn't be possible unless she was actually a genuine female. What concerns me is how a story like that can even gain traction and what kind of damage it does to the credibility of the the conservative movement. Nobody escapes the torturous scrutiny of that office no matter who they are. Right now Trump is being put through the wringer but so was Obama and so was George Bush.

More

Nathan Wade, Fani Willis’s lead prosecutor, met with Biden’s White House Counsel on May 23 and Nov. 18, 2022, before indicting Donald Trump, Biden’s leading presidential opponent.

Is the Biden White House coordinating Trump’s prosecution?

If these allegations are true....it has no bearing on the case whatsoever. It's an employment matter.
False!

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who has targeted Donald Trump and 18 others with the crime of challenging the 2020 election, is alleged to have an ongoing affair with her subordinate, Fulton County Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade.

The claim comes from the attorneys for defendant Michael Roman, who today filed their motion to dismiss and disqualify DA Willis and the Special Prosecutor. Roman faces years in prison after being charged with six counts by Special Prosecutor Wade, including violation of the Georgia RICO Act. A conviction under Georgia’s RICO conspiracy statute, for example, requires a punishment of between five and 20 years of imprisonment. See Ga. Code Ann. § 16-14-5. You can read the full filing from today here.

Getting to the specifics, Roman’s attorneys allege that DA Willis and Wade:

“have traveled personally together to such places as Napa Valley, Florida, and the Caribbean and the special prosecutor has purchased tickets for both of them to travel on both the Norwegian and Royal Caribbean cruise lines.”

Further evidencing their relationship, DA Willis and Wade have been observed “in private together” in the Atlanta area and are “believed to have cohabitated in some form or fashion at a location owned by neither of them.” Sources close to both parties “have confirmed they had an ongoing, personal relationship during the pendency of the special prosecutor’s divorce proceedings.”

It is alleged that this relationship began before Wade was appointed Special Prosecutor. Reporting on this story tonight, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution noted that both parties have not denied the relationship:

“Pallavi Bailey, a Willis spokeswoman, said the DA’s office will respond to Roman’s allegations ‘through appropriate court filings. Wade did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The romantic relationship between DA Willis and Wade is important for a couple of important reasons.

First, the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct (the State’s guidelines for lawyer ethics) require an attorney to practice with "Independent judgment.” Fulton County government officials, like Willis, are to be “in fact and in appearance, independent and impartial in the performance of their official duties. . . that there be public confidence in the integrity of the county.” Moreover, prosecutors in the State of Georgia are required to take the following oath:

[“I do swear that I will faithfully and impartially and without fear, favor, or affection discharge my duties as district attorney and will take only my lawful compensation. So help me God.”]

As observed by New York Law School legal and judicial expert Stephen Gillers, if the allegations are true then “Willis was conflicted in the investigation and prosecution of this case” and did not deliver the “independent professional judgment” her position as District Attorney requires.

...more

snip:

“This is a potential basis for the disqualification of Willis and Wade, as both prosecutors have a personal interest or stake in the defendants’ conviction.

Second, this is a scandal because DA Willis broke the rules governing the appointment of a Special Prosecutor to benefit her lover. According to the filing, DA Willis apparently misrepresented how she would use Fulton County funds to clear the COVID-19 legal backlog, and instead used them to appoint the Special Prosecutor without proper approval.

Getting to our third point, the violation of the appointment rules is an especially key detail here because the beneficiary was sleeping with DA Willis. As a result of this appointment and the billing approvals overseen by DA Willis, Special Prosecutor Wade has received “almost $1,000,000.00 in legal fees” from Fulton County, substantially exceeding the compensation for any other Georgia State or County prosecutor. And these funds were used, allegedly, the fund their extravagant vacations and getaways.”

Yeah I'm pretty sure you're right.
If you look at the children you can see a pretty good genetic mix between the two parents.
That wouldn't be possible unless she was actually a genuine female. What concerns me is how a story like that can even gain traction and what kind of damage it does to the credibility of the the conservative movement. Nobody escapes the torturous scrutiny of that office no matter who they are. Right now Trump is being put through the wringer but so was Obama and so was George Bush.
i dont think very many on the right believes shes a man .... theyre just yanking dimocrat chains .

Forum List

Back