FIFA suspends Spanish soccer federation president over conduct, unwanted kiss

I think the woman said she didnt liked it, and i think he was wrong doing that.

A) Good
B) Good
C) the fucker tried to get out of it by attacking the woman he attacked because he's a fucking macho Spanish asshole.
D) I lived in Spain and there were always news reports of women being killed by their asshole husbands because the husband thought it his right.
E) I'm glad Spain won the World Cup, even though I didn't support them (and I hate Spanish Men's football for their attitude towards football) because it might lead to something that the deaths of thousands of women at the hands of their dickhead husbands hasn't achieved.
F) GOOD.

A) Good
B) Good
C) the fucker tried to get out of it by attacking the woman he attacked because he's a fucking macho Spanish asshole.
D) I lived in Spain and there were always news reports of women being killed by their asshole husbands because the husband thought it his right.
E) I'm glad Spain won the World Cup, even though I didn't support them (and I hate Spanish Men's football for their attitude towards football) because it might lead to something that the deaths of thousands of women at the hands of their dickhead husbands hasn't achieved.
F) GOOD.
You are right. And you are wrong. Somehow you deny a God who set up rules and laws and then say we are all of the living Gaia breathing earth, and that God does not exist. So, then nature rules. With all of your political power you then neuter males who are of this earth. This is the real nature. The Western World in comforts started with a massive head start from centuries ago. And you are slowly destroying it. No problem. However, keep that same attitude when your comforts drops say up to 70 per cent and more.

She wanted to get rid of him and whispered in his ear , " I am so excited , give me a big kiss" . And , as you would have done , he fell hook , line and job for it. BTW , as a transitioning male you might make a good goalkeeper .No way past you and if you started singing that would scare them .

I just saw this and frankly, I don't get it. Sure, the guy should not have kissed her. But honest to Pete, it was a KISS--a quick buss on the lips, at that. To hear it told you would think the guy laid her out and raped her.

People wearing shirts around saying they stand with the player and etc. Really? Because she survived what....a quick peck on the lips?

That makes the guy a jerk. Not a rapist.

Perspective, people.

It was uncalled for, and I don't think the girl he kissed was terribly upset by it, so it should serve as a wake up call that you can't do this.

The problem is that phone rang over 30 years ago, and if you're still not getting it in 2023, there is something wrong with you. The guy probablly thinks he did nothing wrong.

I just saw this and frankly, I don't get it. Sure, the guy should not have kissed her. But honest to Pete, it was a KISS--a quick buss on the lips, at that. To hear it told you would think the guy laid her out and raped her.

People wearing shirts around saying they stand with the player and etc. Really? Because she survived what....a quick peck on the lips?

Perspective, people.

While I might have been that way 10 years ago.....

1. The guy has doubled down when he should stick his tail between his legs and apologize. Sincerely.
2. She's catching it for pushing back.....that pisses me off. I wonder what her dad thinks.
3. If only there had been no picture. Totally different story. It's the world we live in.

Frankly, it breaks my heart. These women are world-class athaletes who sacrifice a lot to play for these teams. I enjoy watching womens soccer....it feels more like soccer than a rugby match. It allows for the nuances of soccer to play out on the field. At the same time, it showcases a lot of talent in terms of speed and endurance and skill.

I wished it had not happened and that the focus would be on Spain's championship.

Maybe we just need the drama......

I dunno. I just feel bad that their accomplishements are being overshadowed.

Perspective, people.
I agree he is no rapist, it seems he is investigated for "sexual assault". I think that goes too far.

You are right. And you are wrong. Somehow you deny a God who set up rules and laws and then say we are all of the living Gaia breathing earth, and that God does not exist. So, then nature rules. With all of your political power you then neuter males who are of this earth. This is the real nature. The Western World in comforts started with a massive head start from centuries ago. And you are slowly destroying it. No problem. However, keep that same attitude when your comforts drops say up to 70 per cent and more.
^ is the for real? :lmao:

It was uncalled for, and I don't think the girl he kissed was terribly upset by it, so it should serve as a wake up call that you can't do this.

The problem is that phone rang over 30 years ago, and if you're still not getting it in 2023, there is something wrong with you. The guy probablly thinks he did nothing wrong.
In Spain I'd reckon half the men think he did nothing wrong. Because it's such a macho culture.

:dunno:

Well Heck....jpg

So this has become Spain's #MeToo moment, the men's teams are wearing shirts supporting the women, this guy who lied and said it was consensual is a major league douchebag and a dinosaur, and his refusal to apologize has opened up a can of whoop ass.

Forum List

Back