Ffloyd:- Protests in UK cities, Australia, France, Germany, Brazil, Syria??? Ect

When will the US get a grip, after nearly 60 years since Luther King and Civil Rights legislation blacks are still treated as second class citizens by law enforcement.
The rest of the world is tired of watching these deadly incidents which seem to happen with increasing regularity.
.....you and the world don't know SHIT about the US--you just made yourself look stupid
Perhaps it’s you that’s not getting it dude. Millions of people in both the USA and around the world are speaking out against injustice and it’s all going right over your head because you’re making it a partisan thing. That’s sad
but there is not a problem of injustice
if there is--it's the BLACKS murdering WHITES
.....wrong--they didn't protest when the BLACK cop shot the INNOCENT white lady--and FLoyd committed a CRIME
..you people don't even do basic research--you parrot the MSM--
blacks 13% of the population..whites 65%
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514--TEN times the rate!!

..what don't you understand about blacks committing hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites?? the BLACKS are the violent MURDERERS at a higher rate.....what don't you understand about that????
I do understand that the crime rate is high in the black community, I’m not denying that. The poverty rate is high and the education levels are low in that community which results in crime. The poverty and education levels are where they are because of generations of systemic racism that our country imposed on blacks. That’s a fact. Do you recognize that?
"Systemic racism"....Don't have a single thought that came out of your own pointy little head, do you?

"The system" in nearly all large cities is run by the very democrats who have promised for no fewer than 50 years that they were going to fix this "systemic racism", yet the same complaints remain...And the blacks keep voting for the same democrats who are doing nothing, if not making the problem worse.

Fuck 'em all.

When will the US get a grip, after nearly 60 years since Luther King and Civil Rights legislation blacks are still treated as second class citizens by law enforcement.
The rest of the world is tired of watching these deadly incidents which seem to happen with increasing regularity.
.....you and the world don't know SHIT about the US--you just made yourself look stupid
Perhaps it’s you that’s not getting it dude. Millions of people in both the USA and around the world are speaking out against injustice and it’s all going right over your head because you’re making it a partisan thing. That’s sad
.....wrong--they didn't protest when the BLACK cop shot the INNOCENT white lady--and FLoyd committed a CRIME

..what don't you understand about blacks committing hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites?? the BLACKS are the violent MURDERERS at a higher rate.....what don't you understand about that????
I do understand that the crime rate is high in the black community, I’m not denying that. The poverty rate is high and the education levels are low in that community which results in crime. The poverty and education levels are where they are because of generations of systemic racism that our country imposed on blacks. That’s a fact. Do you recognize that?
wrong--again--I've been over this before
.....you can't definitely say poverty/slavery/etc cause the black race to be in the state they are in now--because they were far behind the whites BEFORE slavery...a lot of Africans didn't even have a written language/etc

my dad grew up in the Great Depression --SUPER POOR--much POORER than blacks!! he didn't commit crime

I've posted this before:
..I was more black than white--I grew up in a POOR black 'hood--listening to black music/wearing black fashion/talking black--calling my real brothers n***er and my black friends n***ER
....I '''did not like '' whites

....one of the other last white families left the 'hood and a black family moved in--they kept giving us shit--for NO reason--except maybe they HATED whites!!!???

“Seem to happen with increasing regularity”.

That’s because you are listening to your Marxist loving media, instead of actual facts.

Why don’t you look at our actual national statistics concerning the matter.

Last year:
10 million arrests every year made by the police.
Little over 100 “unarmed” people killed or died during an arrest.
9 were blacks.

Does that sound like “systemic racism” to you? These numbers are down from previous years as well. Are they “increasing in regularity”? Or maybe the left is lying its ass off yet again.
Do you actually listen to black people speaking out or are you just going off of crime stats and conservative media spin?

Does that mean "Ignore that lying reality and listen to what blacks tell you instead"?
It means take a breath and listen to what millions of people are saying before you ignorantly lash out against the cause. You’re not black, you haven’t lived in their shoes, it’s not possible for you to personally know what they go through. So take some time to listen, you might learn something.

or maybe just go teach pregnant women what it’s like to give birth. I’m sure a guy like you knows all about it.
.....BLACKS are so obsessed with race [ which makes them RACIST ] that it warps their minds--JUSSIE Smollet/etc

...no--WE are not going to let INJUSTICE go on--the LIES of the MSM and blacks
..the facts are RIGHT there --and you are BLIND to them
blacks murder THOUSANDS of blacks per year
blacks murder HUNDREDS of whites per year
It would be nice to evolve past the race stuff. Best way to do is to listen to those who are being mistreated and try to work with them. Not deny that anything is happening or even worse point the finger at them. That’s how you exasterbate the problem.

"Systemic racism"....Don't have a single thought that came out of your own pointy little head, do you?

"The system" in nearly all large cities is run by the very democrats who have promised for no fewer than 50 years that they were going to fix this "systemic racism", yet the same complaints remain...And the blacks keep voting for the same democrats who are doing nothing, if not making the problem worse.

Fuck 'em all.
..the problem is their leaders are also blacks who are so obsessed with race that they can't see the REAL problem--ROOT--is black kids having kids before they are ready.....they concentrate on a non-problem and not the REAL problem

Fuck 'em all.
When our country was being founded we had slaves, up until the 1960s we had actual laws that discriminated against blacks. That’s our system oppressing an entire group of people. That’s not a thought, that’s a fact. That’s our system being racist. Generations of that has an effect that we still see today. Changing a few laws doesn’t fix things over night. Do you get it now?

wrong--again--I've been over this before
.....you can't definitely say poverty/slavery/etc cause the black race to be in the state they are in now--because they were far behind the whites BEFORE slavery...a lot of Africans didn't even have a written language/etc

my dad grew up in the Great Depression --SUPER POOR--much POORER than blacks!! he didn't commit crime

I've posted this before:
..I was more black than white--I grew up in a POOR black 'hood--listening to black music/wearing black fashion/talking black--calling my real brothers n***er and my black friends n***ER
....I '''did not like '' whites

....one of the other last white families left the 'hood and a black family moved in--they kept giving us shit--for NO reason--except maybe they HATED whites!!!???
A lot of blacks are very bitter at whites and unfortunately there are still a handful of douchebags out there that give them reason to. There are also a lot of douchebag black people out there. But we are talking about a specific movement so distracting from that by bringing up separate issues doesn’t progress the conversation.

Lol. What a joke.
I understand that you may think it’s a joke but millions of people around the world are screaming in the streets. Perhaps you’re missing something.
Werent the screaming about russians , abd and impeachment.... and hey , social distancing? What happened.... what a joke ... notice how every single thing you dems say is a lie.
What have I lied about? Quote me
i dont have the energy at the moment .

Lol. What a joke.
I understand that you may think it’s a joke but millions of people around the world are screaming in the streets. Perhaps you’re missing something.
Werent the screaming about russians , abd and impeachment.... and hey , social distancing? What happened.... what a joke ... notice how every single thing you dems say is a lie.
What have I lied about? Quote me
i dont have the energy at the moment .
Then don’t make the claim if you can’t back it up.

Fuck 'em all.
When our country was being founded we had slaves, up until the 1960s we had actual laws that discriminated against blacks. That’s our system oppressing an entire group of people. That’s not a thought, that’s a fact. That’s our system being racist. Generations of that has an effect that we still see today. Changing a few laws doesn’t fix things over night. Do you get it now?
Oh fuck you....Condescending and pandering jackasses like you are another part of the problem.

The only thing keeping blacks from making normal lives today are blacks and democrats.....What happened before you, I, or any of them were born is immaterial.

Fuck 'em all.
Oh fuck you.

The only thing keeping blacks from making normal lives tofay are blacks and democrats.....What happened before you. I, or any of they were born is immaterial.
Your retarded argument speaks for itself. I rest my case. Stay ignorant my friend

Fuck 'em all.
Oh fuck you.

The only thing keeping blacks from making normal lives tofay are blacks and democrats.....What happened before you. I, or any of they were born is immaterial.
Your retarded argument speaks for itself. I rest my case. Stay ignorant my friend
Calling my agument retarded isn't an argument, you condescending and pandering jackass.

Fuck 'em all.
Oh fuck you....Condescending and pandering jackasses like you are another part of the problem.

The only thing keeping blacks from making normal lives today are blacks and democrats.....What happened before you, I, or any of them were born is immaterial.
He exasterbates a lot.

Fuck 'em all.
Oh fuck you.

Calling my agument retarded isn't an argument, you condescending and pandering jackass.
You are right, what I said was not an argument. Your post was so obviously retarded that it makes my point for me. I don’t see the need to say any more. I’ll just let your stupidity simmer for a bit.

Fuck 'em all.
Oh fuck you.

You are right, what I said was not an argument. Your post was so obviously retarded that it makes my point for me. I don’t see the need to say any more. I’ll just let your stupidity simmer for a bit.
And you posts/arguments are the same old pablum that has fallen out of the mouths of wimpy, pandering, condescending, jackasses like you, since the day that I've been able to pay attention....You have absolutely zero results to show for your approach, and nothing else to say but "give it a few more decades to fail".

Fuck you....You're not part of the problem, you ARE the problem.

ANTIFA is worldwide rioting organization. How do you not know this? They've been around since the Nazi days in Germany. They're just like the Nazis but without power and Communist.

You need to stop being so defensive.
Part of the problem is recognizing you've got a problem.
You know full well your life chances are severely reduced if being born black in the US.

The rest of the world should keep its mouth shut.

They are no paragons of virtue.

What a nerve!

You need to stop being so defensive.
Part of the problem is recognizing you've got a problem.
You know full well your life chances are severely reduced if being born black in the US.
Right...Because some other black hoodlum gangster might kill you in a drive-by shooting, while you're minding your own business.

Take a gander at the murder stats in cities like Chicago, LA, and Memphis some time, Mr. Know-it-all.

Forum List

Back