Fetus can't feel pain before 24 weeks, study says

Correct. All of them are choices. Now you have it.

So, do you believe abortion should be legalized or not? Do you believe that our policy should give women the option to have an abortion, even though you personally abhor it? You hit the nail on the head because about the same number of abortions are attempted if it's illegal, but more women die from refused medical services. So do you believe women should have the choice to have a legal abortion or not?

I articulated my position
And yet you have trouble answering these simple questions. I wonder why!

Last edited:
And none of these 3 points have defined whether you are pro-choice or pro-life. You can personally never desire abortion and still be pro-choice. Again, you're missing a concept here and continually assuming you understand it. Also, it's not government funded at all.

If you are accepting of other people deciding on their own and living with their decisions, then you are pro-choice too. That's what it means. Allowing others to DECIDE on a a CHOICE for themselves. It doesn't mean what you personally want. I speaks to what ought to be legal for others. Should they have a choice, or be forced into your decision without a choice?

Correct. You also can't have choice without life, the other option. I think you're starting to catch on now......

Yep I get

1) Keep your legs closed
2) use birth control
3) give the baby up for adoption
4) keep the child

nope, t hat's not choice unless you also have

5) rip the fetus from your body and throw it in the trash can.

Got ya

and no I'm not pro choice. I'm pro don't let women die because you want to refuse them medical services.

So, do you believe abortion should be legalized or not? Do you believe that our policy should give women the option to have an abortion, even though you personally abhor it? You hit the nail on the head because about the same number of abortions are attempted if it's illegal, but more women die from refused medical services. So do you believe women should have the choice to have a legal abortion or not?

Despite your pontificating upon your superior intellect, that doesn't really wash right now.
1. Abortion IS legal. What the hell, do you be believe it should be legalized or not? Do you mean "do you believe it should be legal?" because that is a completely different thing. Perhaps you should drag out that APA handbook while the rest of the serfs are dusting off their dictionaries.
2. There is absolutely no evidence that there are the same number of abortions now as there were when it was illegal. There are no stats. Abortion clinics refuse to disclose, and there are no records of course on illegal abortions (or on legal ones, how odd). The consensus isn't that there are fewer abortions now but many, many more.
3. Women also die from abortions. PARTICULARLY in third world countries where you and your friends want to transport abortion under the guise of "sex education and preventative medicine".

Yep I get

1) Keep your legs closed
2) use birth control
3) give the baby up for adoption
4) keep the child

nope, t hat's not choice unless you also have

5) rip the fetus from your body and throw it in the trash can.

Got ya

and no I'm not pro choice. I'm pro don't let women die because you want to refuse them medical services.

Despite your pontificating upon your superior intellect, that doesn't really wash right now.
1. Abortion IS legal. What the hell, do you be believe it should be legalized or not? Do you mean "do you believe it should be legal?" because that is a completely different thing. Perhaps you should drag out that APA handbook while the rest of the serfs are dusting off their dictionaries.
2. There is absolutely no evidence that there are the same number of abortions now as there were when it was illegal. There are no stats. Abortion clinics refuse to disclose, and there are no records of course on illegal abortions (or on legal ones, how odd). The consensus isn't that there are fewer abortions now but many, many more.
3. Women also die from abortions. PARTICULARLY in third world countries where you and your friends want to transport abortion under the guise of "sex education and preventative medicine".

If they were really about pro choice, how about letting them choose to have the baby or abort themselves, would you be okay with that? I would

Pinko coward liar.

PRINCETON WORDNET

Again, you ask others to answer questions which they already have, while dodging questions yourself?
Pinko coward liar.

Last edited:
This article is a propaganda piece, published by baby butcher propagandists, concocted by baby butchers themselves.

The pinkos refuse to address this fact.

If they were really about pro choice, how about letting them choose to have the baby or abort themselves, would you be okay with that? I would

Good for you. You condone murder.

Who else is it okay to kill and not be second-guessed about? Our parents, when they linger too long? Our neighbors if they use our wireless?

What doctors who do not profit from baby butchering say...

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- A new study put out by a British group of doctors makes the false claim that unborn children don't have the ability to feel pain before birth. The new research published by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists says an unborn baby can't feel pain until the later parts of pregnancy, at about 24 weeks.

The new study claims the nerve connections to the brain are not fully developed to the point at which babies before birth have the ability to feel pain.

While claiming fetal pain doesn't begin until late in pregnancy, the doctors also suggest that, after 24 weeks into the pregnancy, sunburn children are in a state of "continuous sleep-like unconsciousness or sedation."

Dr. Steven Zielinski, an internal medicine physician from Oregon, is one of the leading researchers into the concept of fetal pain and published the first reports in the 1980s to validate research show evidence for it.

He has testified before Congress that an unborn child could feel pain at "eight-and-a-half weeks and possibly earlier" and that a baby before birth "under the right circumstances, is capable of crying."

Dr. Vincent J. Collins, Zielinski and attorney Thomas J. Marzen were the top researchers to point to fetal pain decades ago. Collins, before his death, was Professor of Anesthesiology at Northwestern University and the University of Illinois and author of Principles of Anesthesiology, one of the leading medical texts on the control of pain.

"The functioning neurological structures necessary to suffer pain are developed early in a child's development in the womb," they wrote.

"Functioning neurological structures necessary for pain sensation are in place as early as 8 weeks, but certainly by 13 1/2 weeks of gestation. Sensory nerves, including nociceptors, reach the skin of the fetus before the 9th week of gestation. The first detectable brain activity occurs in the thalamus between the 8th and 10th weeks. The movement of electrical impulses through the neural fibers and spinal column takes place between 8 and 9 weeks gestation. By 13 1/2 weeks, the entire sensory nervous system functions as a whole in all parts of the body," they continued.

Good for you. You condone murder.

Who else is it okay to kill and not be second-guessed about? Our parents, when they linger too long? Our neighbors if they use our wireless?

Relax that was just a snarky remark. I don't condone people killing themselves.

So who's opinion is more based in fact, an anesthiologist, who's profession centers around pain, or an arbortionist who's profession centers on killing babies?

SILENT SCREAM

Pinkos.

Again,
Why do you hate babies so much?
What is it that they do?
Is it because they make people be responsible for their actions?
Is it because they make people be more humane and selfless?

Or is it because of simple evil greed?

Really depends on the other humans in question.

Adolph Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, murderers, rapists, sociopaths definitely less value.

you don't know anything about a child until it becomes an adult. You may just have murder another barrack obama. That isn't for you, me or anyone else to decide

You're wrong.

It's for the woman who is pregnant to decide and perfectly legal. Men have no dog in this fight and should butt out.

I'm sorry that I thought men had something to say about this. I guess according to you they don't. How about all those men who were trapped by a women he intentionally got pregnant? Do they have anything to say about it?

Really depends on the other humans in question.

Adolph Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, murderers, rapists, sociopaths definitely less value.

you don't know anything about a child until it becomes an adult. You may just have murder another barrack obama. That isn't for you, me or anyone else to decide

In some parts that wouldn't be much of an argument for anti abortion...........just sayin

I am sure it isn't but I always build my arguements slowly. A piece here a piece there.

You're wrong.

It's for the woman who is pregnant to decide and perfectly legal. Men have no dog in this fight and should butt out.

I'm sorry that I thought men had something to say about this. I guess according to you they don't. How about all those men who were trapped by a women he intentionally got pregnant? Do they have anything to say about it?

Nope , men are just wallets if a woman deigns to let the child live. Do try to keep up.

Ah so they cant feel pain they must not be People yet eh. I guess we might as well kill all the paralyzed people right now. After all there not people.

the lengths people will go to, to justify KILLING BABIES for just about any reason, is appalling to me.

If you are a women and you had an abortion for any but the most extreme reason, You are not worthy of life yourself IMO. Definitely if the only reason you did it was because you just weren't ready or didn't want a baby right now. You my friend are SCUM.

Any parent will tell you nobody is ready until they hold their kid the first time. :)

You dumbass, it's "Their" not people.

Only someone who is anal would give a shit about THERE or THEIR or THEY'RE. Most people with a little common sense know what was meant between the two. Were you conceived anally?

Last edited:
How does a woman lose by not becoming the mother of a child she does not want? How does she lose by not being pregnant for 9 months? How does she lose by not going through the emotional trauma of abandoning her child?

Oh please. Boo hoo hoo, she gives her baby up for adoption and feels she abandoned him. Waaaah. But hey, let's just rip 'em apart and kill 'em before he pops out and hey, it's all good. Give me a break.
Obviously you have no human feelings at all if you can't feel compassion for a woman who must give up her child.

So you do recognize that the thing being aborted is a human baby? So you do support murder. thanks for letting us know that.

Oh please. Boo hoo hoo, she gives her baby up for adoption and feels she abandoned him. Waaaah. But hey, let's just rip 'em apart and kill 'em before he pops out and hey, it's all good. Give me a break.
Obviously you have no human feelings at all if you can't feel compassion for a woman who must give up her child.

So you do recognize that the thing being aborted is a human baby? So you do support murder. thanks for letting us know that.

You're wasting your time , they have no thought process at all.

You're wrong.

Tell that to the thousands of fathers out there paying child support for kids they didn't want.

That would be me. I met this woman New years eve she got pregnant been paying child support ever since. Never once did I suggest that she have an abortion. Now that he's almost 17 thank God she didn't.

You're wrong.

Tell that to the thousands of fathers out there paying child support for kids they didn't want.

That would be me. I met this woman New years eve she got pregnant been paying child support ever since. Never once did I suggest that she have an abortion. Now that he's almost 17 thank God she didn't.

No I wouldn't do so either. That isn't what I was saying.

I am of the opinion that it is patently unfair to tell a father that he has no say in whether a woman keeps his child or not and then turn right around and tell him that if she keeps it he MUST pay child support. A man should certainly have some say in a decision that will affect him for the rest of his life.

Forum List

Back