Ferguson Waits Uneasily for Grand Jury’s Decision

I hope the idiots who lives there follows the Sharpton and black Panthers lead and burn their own homes down, the whole town down. would SERVE THEM RIGHT

They can't ABIDE by what a jury (in the martin case) or a grand jury (this stupid Brown case who is out in the middle of RIOT) then they get no Sympathy from the rest of us

They should set themselves on fire that will SHOW THEM

Yes the rioters are using this to get things they want, but as I asked where is Obama?

I hope the idiots who lives there follows the Sharpton and black Panthers lead and burn their own homes down, the whole town down. would SERVE THEM RIGHT

They can't ABIDE by what a jury (in the martin case) or a grand jury (this stupid Brown case who is out in the middle of RIOT) then they get no Sympathy from the rest of us

well at least you brought your stupid to the party. thats something.

well at least you brought your stupid to the party. thats something.

Well she hopes the idiots who lives there follows the Sharpton. It can't be said any better.

Folks in Fergie are busily making up their shopping lists for when the looting begins. Hey, be prepared and all.......'cause you KNOW it's coming! Poetic if the grand jury report comes out on a friday so it can add a new dimension (in fact, a couple of new dimensions) to the term "Black Friday".

Forum List

Back