Ferguson Missouri & D. Roof Starting Race War: Related?

Do you think D. Roof was wanting a race war for the same reasons as was being ramped up in Missouri?

• No, D. Roof isn't gay or left leaning in any way like the Missouri Senator

• I used to think he was just a stereotyped white bigot, but now I'm not so sure.

• Yes, D. Roof's choice of a church where blacks went was multipurpose on June 17, 2015

Results are only viewable after voting.
How many people voted in this poll? Sil has a habit of citing polls here as some sort of proof even though you can count the number of voters on one, maybe two, hands.

These bodies weren't cold and Sil was crafting up ways to play smear the queers with this story.

The polls are in and 100% of people that wear Gold's Gym tank tops and wrist watches are big old queers. Why isn't the media covering this startling news?!

How many people voted in this poll? Sil has a habit of citing polls here as some sort of proof even though you can count the number of voters on one, maybe two, hands.

These bodies weren't cold and Sil was crafting up ways to play smear the queers with this story.
Well over 200 people voted in this poll, the largest and most popular ever at USMB...so...yeah...that 80% thing just keeps popping up...

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 940 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Well over 200 people voted in this poll, the largest and most popular ever at USMB...so...yeah...that 80% thing just keeps popping up...

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 940 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Indeed they did. However you falsely claim all those they did vote for no (I was one of them) do not support gay marriage despite that not being the question at all. You lie as effortlessly as breath.

So how many people responded to your moronic poll? Can't they be counted on one hand? lol.

5 people voted, plus me so I could see the results. LMAO

Like I suspected. One needs less then two hands to count those that voted. The only time Sil isn't bashing gays here is when she is logged off.

Like I suspected. One needs less then two hands to count those that voted. The only time Sil isn't bashing gays here is when she is logged off.
No doubt she's creating puppets to vote in her poll. Maybe she'll get up to 10 votes.

No doubt she's creating puppets to vote in her poll. Maybe she'll get up to 10 votes.

Sil never posts a poll where questions are not loaded. Roof isn't gay or a leftist in way like State Senator Dip Shit!? Too funny!

"5. Witnesses say he had intended to shoot up a predominantly white college instead."

Only a retard could come to that conclusion.

This is just what the left would call a great opportunity to sell their current racism campaign.

The left has no ideas.....other than racism. This country is soooooooooooooo racist!!!!!

Democrats standup for a racist America.

"5. Witnesses say he had intended to shoot up a predominantly white college instead."

Only a retard could come to that conclusion.
And then he changed his mind on June 17, 2015. It's possible he was trying to get his black friend to shoot up the white school. His friends did say that he was trying to recruit.. Either way would've started a race war like the Missouri state senator said she wanted to do when aired on MSNBC..

I think his friends even said he was getting frustrated that nobody would help his race war cause. So maybe at the last minute he chose a white shooting up a black/church venue. The timing probably pushed that decision over the edge.

But it is weird though that this black childhood guy pal of Roof's keeps insisting he never had anything personal against blacks like himself.

Hey Ravi, the poll shows that 100% of voters here at least are leaning towards agreeing with me. I guess 100% of the respondents to the poll are "mentally disconnected", eh?
Yes.
So in your world, people who recognize a gay kid who shot up a church

What gay kid who shot up a church?

And why would you care whether he is gay or not?

There is no evidence that any gay kid shot up any church.

We do know that a white supremacist killed 9 black Christians in a church.

Why are you trying to fan an anti-gay war?

But it is weird though that this black childhood guy pal of Roof's keeps insisting he never had anything personal against blacks like himself.

No, not really.

There are two possible explanations- that Roof wasn't always such a hardcore racist, and secondly, bigots often don't hate the blacks or gays or Jews or whatever they know- they hate all the ones they don't know.

No, not really.

There are two possible explanations- that Roof wasn't always such a hardcore racist, and secondly, bigots often don't hate the blacks or gays or Jews or whatever they know- they hate all the ones they don't know.
Realllllllllllyyyy...bending this around aren't you to make that squre peg fit in the round hole.

Um hmm.. :eusa_think: No damage control going on here folks..nuh uh... :poke:

No, not really.

Realllllllllllyyyy...bending this around aren't you to make that squre peg fit in the round hole.

Um hmm.. :eusa_think: No damage control going on here folks..nuh uh... :poke:

No I actually addressed your comment seriously.

I will go back to pointing out that you are a lying homophobic bigot.

That comment will always be correct and simpler.

And forbidden as an ad hominem, which is against board rules. Don't worry though. I have a feeling that won't be enforced when it comes to you. But if I announced "I will regularly be calling you a heterophobe lying hater", I'd be getting a warning or suspension.

Last edited:

And forbidden as an ad hominem, which is against board rules. Don't worry though. I have a feeling that won't be inforced when it comes to you. But if I announced "I will regularly be calling you a heterophobe lying hater", I'd be getting a warning or suspension.

Feel free to report me.

Or- which would be hilarious- prove me wrong- show how you are not a lying homophobic bigot.

Feel free to call me whatever you will.

This is not PF.

Feel free to call me whatever you will.

This is not PF.

Look at you. Shameful! Begging me to beat you up verbally so you can claim victim status and manipulate people that way. Then you hide behind that crap so you can use it as a shield to brutalize others who civilly-object to your new cult, and you bulldoze behind that shroud all over any squeak of opposition to the Rainbow Jackboots..

You are beyond hope. Now I know EXACTLY how the Germans felt just prior to the rise of the Nazi party. :eusa_hand:

Is Roof's ilk crafty enough/capable of killing blacks to start a race (read: civil rights sympathy-wave) war? You tell me.. Or just read the OP and hear one of them admitting that's what she wants to do..aired on MSNBC last year..

Last edited:
IF it turns out that Roof was just killing Christians on behalf of queerdom - with the left simply ignore the incident and pretend it never happened? Obama going to the funeral and saying "never mind."

OR will they openly support Roof?
I guess there was kind of a row yesterday at an LGBT pride gathering with Obama and pals present. I guess Obama actually shushed one of them..

President Barack Obama scolded a heckler at a gay pride month reception at the White House Wednesday, saying that the protester was being disrespectful in "my house."...The heckler, Jennicet Gutiérrez, had interrupted Obama's remarks by protesting the detention and deportation of gay, lesbian and transgender immigrants....The president responded to Gutiérrez's interruption by saying, "Hold on a second." When the heckler persisted, Obama, flashing an exasperated look, countered, "OK, you know what?" Wagging his finger and shaking his head, Obama said, "No, no, no, no, no," repeating the word more than a dozen times...As the heckler continued to talk over him, Obama took it up a notch...."Hey. Listen. You're in my house," he said to laughter and woos from the crowd. "You know what? It's not respectful when you get invited to somebody. You're not going to get a good response from me by interrupting me like this. I'm sorry. I'm sorry ... Shame on you, you shouldn't be doing this." Obama scolds transgender immigrant who heckled him at White House Shame on you Fox News Latino

Forum List

Back