Fenway Park

Also the Astros.
thank you! maybe they could make baseball as exciting as basketball. after the exciting March Madness of college basketball, the NBA playoffs afterwards is not as exciting. maybe they should have pro-basketball games before the college basketball games.

thank you! maybe they could make baseball as exciting as basketball. after the exciting March Madness of college basketball, the NBA playoffs afterwards is not as exciting. maybe they should have pro-basketball games before the college basketball games.

I stopped watching basketball even though my life was fully entrenched in the NBA.
The old man was the trainer for the Rockets as well as head of the NBA trainers association.
I was a ball boy in my youth as well.
The NBA has gone way to woke for my taste and my Father rest his soul would agree.

I stopped watching basketball even though my life was fully entrenched in the NBA.
The old man was the trainer for the Rockets as well as head of the NBA trainers association.
I was a ball boy in my youth as well.
The NBA has gone way to woke for my taste and my Father rest his soul would agree.
sorry about your dad. i agree. the only team i follow are the Buffalo Bills.

I urge every one to fast forward (if you don't plan to watch it all) to 26:30 and hear Bill Lee talk about Graig Nettles (Yankees 3rd baseman).

I don't give a fuck about baseball. I just had to jump in to laugh about your very stupid new avatar.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

He's been gone a long time now.
I was 16 at the time so it was 41 years ago.
He was at his ranch mowing one of his fields and fell off the tractor and the brush hog got him from the waist down.
My prayers go out to you and your family for the loss of your dad decades ago. May he Rest In Peace in Heaven.

Its a dump. Low ceilings, restricted views, lousy bathrooms, rats in clubhouse. SHUP you anarchist filthy POS lowIQ lunatic. Go change a bed pan. Get off the boards.

Forum List

Back