Fentanyl Killed One of My Best Friends Sons

Liberals rationalize that this isn't their fault while actively supporting Open Border policies.

That does not mean they are not responsible.

THey are vile scum.

The fenatnyl didn't kill him he killed himself by using it.

YOu create an environment of despair, and easy access to drugs, you share in the responsibility of the results.

I have absolutely no responsibility for other people choosing to use drugs

No, but the government does.

They should secure the border to prevent this from coming into the country.

Additionally, it is hard enough to catch drug dealers, but when they do, they just let them back on the streets again.

There is no real war on drugs. They just feed off the innocent and ignorant, and as a society, we are being destroyed.

YOu create an environment of despair, and easy access to drugs, you share in the responsibility of the results.

Additionally, it is hard enough to catch drug dealers, but when they do, they just let them back on the streets again.

There is no real war on drugs. They just feed off the innocent and ignorant, and as a society, we are being destroyed.
Do you know this fentanyl was smuggled in from Mexico?

People use drugs because they choose to

As long as people choose to do drugs there will be a supply.

It's about time we abandoned the failed war on drugs

Do you support having an Open Border and massive exporting of jobs?

Nope

Then I agree, you do not share responsibility.

Nope

Gee I feel so much better

(SARCASM)

Do you know this fentanyl was smuggled in from Mexico?

Most of it is.

Nope

(SARCASM)

What part of this is bothering you, other than the massive death and suffering, of course?

Nope

(SARCASM)

What part of this is bothering you, other than the massive death and suffering, of course?

You don't seem to understand

It doesn't bother me if people choose to do drugs.

It's a tragedy for someone to perish to these evil chemicals. People are hooked and they don't come back. Much of this is shipped over from China and such, probably intentionally by the state. It's messed up. Some people are depressed and looking for any stimulation of their dopamine system so they turn to garbage.

Don't try such things and you won't get hooked. People need to be well informed and know, "you try this, you are going to die". This has to be promoted and advertised appropriately. Talk not only about what it does to you, but also your family and friends who deal with the grief and "what if" questions after you OD.

It's a tragedy for someone to perish to these evil chemicals. People are hooked and they don't come back. Much of this is shipped over from China and such, probably intentionally by the state. It's messed up. Some people are depressed and looking for any stimulation of their dopamine system so they turn to garbage.

Don't try such things and you won't get hooked. People need to be well informed and know, "you try this, you are going to die". This has to be promoted and advertised appropriately. Talk not only about what it does to you, but also your family and friends who deal with the grief and "what if" questions after you OD.
Just say no

Nope

(SARCASM)

Then why are you in this thread, if you don't care?

(SARCASM)

Then why are you in this thread, if you don't care?

Did you read my first post?

Drugs do not kill people.
People who choose to use drugs kill themselves

It is their choice and none of your business.

Forum List

Back