Fentanyl Killed One of My Best Friends Sons

The fenatnyl didn't kill him he killed himself by using it.

YOu create an environment of despair, and easy access to drugs, you share in the responsibility of the results.

I have absolutely no responsibility for other people choosing to use drugs

No, but the government does.

They should secure the border to prevent this from coming into the country.

Additionally, it is hard enough to catch drug dealers, but when they do, they just let them back on the streets again.

There is no real war on drugs. They just feed off the innocent and ignorant, and as a society, we are being destroyed.

Fentanyl’s major route into this country isn’t through Mexico. We’re not talking about Heroin or the South American drug cartels here. Fentanyl is a purely synthetic narcotic invented in our laboratories in the 1970’s. It is now being manufactured by the ton in China and shipped directly to dealers here via the internet. Find something else to blame on liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOu create an environment of despair, and easy access to drugs, you share in the responsibility of the results.

Additionally, it is hard enough to catch drug dealers, but when they do, they just let them back on the streets again.

There is no real war on drugs. They just feed off the innocent and ignorant, and as a society, we are being destroyed.
CHINA is the number 1 producer of the drug and it is coming in through the MAIL from them!!!! :eek:

:auiqs.jpg:... It's coming at us from every direction ... But you can pretend The Wall will stop it.

One problem at a time.

I'm sure there are ways to deal with mail order drugs too.

No silly ... One of these guys could have $100 million street value worth of fentanyl in that life vest when he walks off the boat at port tonight.

He doesn't have to be anywhere near Mexico.
All he has to do is want to make $500k to $1 million dollars tonight.

US_Navy_080911-N-3970R-001_Merchant_Marine_Seaman_Derrick_Moore_and_Kyle_Gibson_prepare_to_launch_a_side-scan_sonar.jpg

CHINA is the number 1 producer of the drug and it is coming in through the MAIL from them!!!! :eek:

Oh yeah? Have they been packing it into fidget spinners? Because these things just pop up out of nowhere, and I didn't order them. Too bad a kid somewhere doesn't need new bearings for his skateboard.

The government can't and should never attempt to to play the nanny to the individual. Those who truly support liberty see the drug war as nothing but an action against its own citizens.
The state is not responsible for saving a destructive individual, rather the focus should be to protect the rest from said individual.

Then I agree, you do not share responsibility.

Gee I feel so much better

(SARCASM)

What part of this is bothering you, other than the massive death and suffering, of course?

You don't seem to understand

It doesn't bother me if people choose to do drugs.

Then why are you in this thread, if you don't care?

Did you read my first post?

Drugs do not kill people.
People who choose to use drugs kill themselves

It is their choice and none of your business.
They did not CHOOSE to kill themselves Skull, they chose to get high....not to kill themselves.

Do you know this fentanyl was smuggled in from Mexico?

Most of it is.

Order it online from China ... Can come in a bottle of urine test strips ... $35 half gram ... $70 gram

WEB_silicagel.jpg

Black dot ... 1 gram fentanyl
Red dot ... 0.5 gram fentanyl

At 99% pure ... Fentanyl the size of a grain of salt is enough to get high ... The size of two grains of salt will kill you.

As little as 1 kilo of fentanyl (cut with other products) is worth $20 million on the street.
You cannot throw enough money at that problem to stop it ... For every kilo they catch, there are 100 more on the street.

To win that battle in the drug war ... You are going to have to use every resource the military, government and public has.

Yet most of it is smuggled in from Mexico.

Seems the criminals think that is the easiest route.

Seal the border. Build the Wall.[/QUOTE Whatever’s in Mexico came from manufacturers in China. The truth of the matter is that if you don’t do something about demand this problem will always exist. Even reducing demand won’t eliminate the problem. Human beings, indeed many different species, enjoy being high. That’s just a fact of life. Dying from inadvertent self poisoning however can be eliminated through regulation and standardization. The way we finally went with Alcohol and are headed toward with marijuana, and eventually every other substance available for excess and abuse. People, in the final analysis, are the sole arbiters of their experiences. Society has a responsibility to make those choices as safe as possible.

They did not CHOOSE to kill themselves Skull, they chose to get high....not to kill themselves.

It is one in the same when you don't know what you are doing ... :thup:
They are putting a bullet in the revolver ... Spinning the cylinder ... And pulling the trigger every time they stick a needle in their arm or mess with fentanyl.

Really ... Step back and look at it from a scientific stance.

100 micrograms (that's 0.001 milligrams) is enough fentanyl to get you high.
150 - 200 micrograms is enough to kill you.

The scale necessary to accurately make that measurement should be kept in a controlled environment and recalibrated regularly.
The weights you use to calibrate a scale like that ... You don't even touch with your bare hands because the oils on your fingertips will affect calibration.

I am literally shocked more people haven't overdosed ... The people handling the drugs have no idea what they are dealing with.

Who are you to tell me what is my business or not?

I'm me who the fuck are you to tell other people they can't choose to do drugs?

I'm their fellow citizen. We are part of a community. Judging other's behavior and taking care of one another is part of being part of a community.

Always has been.
No respecting other's people's choices is being part of a community

Who the fuck are you to sit in judgement of anyone else?

Last edited:
It's a tragedy for someone to perish to these evil chemicals. People are hooked and they don't come back. Much of this is shipped over from China and such, probably intentionally by the state. It's messed up. Some people are depressed and looking for any stimulation of their dopamine system so they turn to garbage.

Don't try such things and you won't get hooked. People need to be well informed and know, "you try this, you are going to die". This has to be promoted and advertised appropriately. Talk not only about what it does to you, but also your family and friends who deal with the grief and "what if" questions after you OD.
Just say no

But for many it's peer pressure, or a recent failure, state of depression that leads them to it. It could be alcohol, gambling or any other vice.
And it is still a choice.

Most of it is.

Order it online from China ... Can come in a bottle of urine test strips ... $35 half gram ... $70 gram

WEB_silicagel.jpg

At 99% pure ... Fentanyl the size of a grain of salt is enough to get high ... The size of two grains of salt will kill you.

As little as 1 kilo of fentanyl (cut with other products) is worth $20 million on the street.
You cannot throw enough money at that problem to stop it ... For every kilo they catch, there are 100 more on the street.

To win that battle in the drug war ... You are going to have to use every resource the military, government and public has.

There is no winning the so called drug war

All the money we've spent and the lives of agents we have lost has done absolutely nothing to reduce the amount of illegal drugs in this country.

It's about time you realized that prohibition never works.

Gee I feel so much better

(SARCASM)

What part of this is bothering you, other than the massive death and suffering, of course?

They chose to do a dangerous drug therefore they chose all the possible consequences.

That's pretty much what I posted ... :thup:

The reason the war on drugs doesn't work is simple.
For every kilo law enforcement takes off the streets ... There are hundreds more ... Worth billions altogether.

The money is way over the top in illicit drugs ... And government cannot throw enough money at the problem to stop it.

Most of it is.

WEB_silicagel.jpg

There is no winning the so called drug war

All the money we've spent and the lives of agents we have lost has done absolutely nothing to reduce the amount of illegal drugs in this country.

One would have thought that history’s lessons would have been heeded on this subject by now. Governments only role in the personal choices of its citizens is one of education.

Forum List

Back