Fender Announces New Ultra Short Scale Bass

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
In taking the rising popularity of short scale basses to the next level, Fender today announced the release of their Ultra Short Scale Bass Series. Built with the same attention to detail and high quality materials as their other lines of basses, the Ultra Short Scales are remarkably more compact in size, but with no shortage of tone or playability.

1617363623271.png

Boasting five frets, ash or alder bodies, maple or rosewood fretboards, Fender pickups and electronics, and jumbo headstocks, these instruments will change the modern approach to bass forever.

“The old saying goes that bassists make their money below the fifth fret, so we made that concept a reality,” explained the Fender Product Development team during the virtual unveiling event. “This bass might not be for every player, but we’re certain it’s for bassists who want to keep their gigs.”

“Finally!” added the guitarists in attendance.

For more details: Click Here

In taking the rising popularity of short scale basses to the next level, Fender today announced the release of their Ultra Short Scale Bass Series. Built with the same attention to detail and high quality materials as their other lines of basses, the Ultra Short Scales are remarkably more compact in size, but with no shortage of tone or playability.

View attachment 475353
Boasting five frets, ash or alder bodies, maple or rosewood fretboards, Fender pickups and electronics, and jumbo headstocks, these instruments will change the modern approach to bass forever.

“The old saying goes that bassists make their money below the fifth fret, so we made that concept a reality,” explained the Fender Product Development team during the virtual unveiling event. “This bass might not be for every player, but we’re certain it’s for bassists who want to keep their gigs.”

That's a bass ukulele

And I thought this thread would be about a new kind of fish.
new-wave-largemouth-bass-mounts.jpg

View attachment 475353

Haven't seen that in a while.

My first thought is that it's just absurd.

Then I remembered when my little sister got a 3/4 scale mini-Stratocaster. I thought it was really fun when I played it.

I guess it just depends on what style of music you are going to play.

Forum List

Back