Feminist: Migrant Rape is Islamic Terrorism, Covered up for 20 years

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
For those asking "Where is the outcry from feminists?" over the coverup or downplaying of rapes by immigrants, Here is one Feminist arguing that Migrant Rape as Islamic Terrorism has been covered up about 20 years.

Feminist Says Migrant Rape Is 'Islamic Terrorism', Claims Cologne Police Covered Up Problem For 20 Years - Breitbart

MAYBE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA isn't broadcasting any such
statement that "isnt' politically opportune."
===================================
"Alice Schwarzer (pictured left, next to German Chancellor Angela Merkel), is a veteran “second wave” feminist who rose to prominence before feminism became preoccupied with apologising for Islamism and misogynistic Muslim culture.

She has previously called for a ban on the wearing of the Islamic headscarf in schools or other public settings, and warned of a creeping Islamisation of Europe, which in her opinion would lead to an erosion of human rights, especially women’s rights.

She told Die Welt in an interview yesterday that her Cologne based magazine Emma.dehas been one of the only voices speaking out for women in Germany over the past 25 years.

“Since then, I have in certain circles been cheerfully reviled as a racist by multicultural, Greens, Leftists and converts”, she said, explaining that she has faced “enormous intimidation” for speaking out.

“Entire books have been published against me to try to shut me up. But in my case, it has not succeeded.”

She also made a startling revelation, which appeared to suggest that Germany police have been covering up the scale of migrant and Muslim rape for more that two decades.

“20 years ago, a Cologne police officer said to me: ‘Alice, 70 to 80 percent of all rapes in Cologne go to the account of Turks.’ I was shocked and replied: ‘You absolutely must make it public! Even a Turk is not born as a rapist. There must be causes. What’s going on here? What can we do?’

“But the message was clear: ‘No way, that’s not politically opportune’. And it is this kind of political correctness that conceals the circumstances,” she said.

She also said that there are in fact many people in Germany who, like her, feel, “critical about the development of so many migrants and refugees in Germany and their failure to integrate”. She said such people “fear the racism accusation”, but after Cologne, “This bubble has now burst”."

Takes one to know one.

Rape violates the menfolk of the women who are raped too. This is why the mixed feelings of feminists on this.

Dady, I have a negro boyfriend. This is terrorism too.

Europe barely saved itself from Islam hundreds of years ago. But that was when Europeans were strong in the Christian faith. Today, Europe is a shell of what it was then, the people lack faith in anything other than material comforts to soothe their passage through a life without meaning or consequence.

Forum List

Back