Feminist aborted child because he was boy

The story does seem over the top.

In this day and age though...it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

I have my doubts about the veracity of this story but if it is true, which is a rather big IF, she is a vile and terrible person.

I have my doubts about the veracity of this story but if it is true, which is a rather big IF, she is a vile and terrible person.
No, just the average woman who put herself first by killing their own flesh and blood.
Fascinating that this is your take on "the average woman."
Any woman who will kill their own flesh and blood for convenience. Is a piece of shit and have no morals.

Unlikely this is true but if it is, abortion is her right and I would not want her bearing/raising a child.

Don't ya love how the pro abortion scumbags try to justify this? Oh its not real oh no woman can be that evil blah blah blah...
Yes a woman should be sterilized after an abortion. That way she won't have to worry about her body again. Anyway why should someone that selfish have the blessing of a child. Also she could raise someone as selfish as she is.

Don't ya love how the pro abortion scumbags try to justify this? Oh its not real oh no woman can be that evil blah blah blah...
Yes a woman should be sterilized after an abortion. That way she won't have to worry about her body again. Anyway why should someone that selfish have the blessing of a child. Also she could raise someone as selfish as she is.
Truth.

No, just the average woman who put herself first by killing their own flesh and blood.

How often are women proclaiming the reason they are getting an abortion because is they wanted a different gendered child? If this is some wide-spread reason; wide-spread enough to be considered average, surely women in droves are stating that is the reason why they are having an abortion in the first place.

I do not see a problem here, even when considering the subjective perspective of the Lawful. She made a powerful choice that she was free to make, and stood by it without regret.

Yes she did,she also shot her humanity all to hell,but what the heck the means justifies the ways for this type of person.

Sterilized after an abortion?

Just when I think you can't possibly post anything more ignorant and stupid than the last time ...

Bet you'll say you're in favor of smaller govt too.

FACT: most abortions medically necessary and done in hospitals. But, why and where are not germane to the issue. Its her right and none of your business.

Just when I think you can't possibly post anything more ignorant and stupid than the last time ...

FACT: most abortions medically necessary and done in hospitals. But, why and where are not germane to the issue. Its her right and none of your business.

Not that you had any credibility to begin with, Pillowbite - but aren't you pushing the whole "big lie" thing past the breaking point with that whopper?

When I pay for it, it becomes my business. Sterilization is the best thing. She won't have another abortion, or raise a kid to be as selfish as herself.

BULL SHIT more with the lies,get some help,the vast majority of abortions are NOT medically necessary what ever that means.

Why do you lie so much?

BULL SHIT more with the lies,get some help,the vast majority of abortions are NOT medically necessary what ever that means.

Why do you lie so much?

Wow. If a male is considered a monster, what does her killing that innocent little baby make her?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Since she obviously is not sorry about her choice or her attitude, hell bound is what that makes her.

A feminist identified as “Lana” claims she aborted her baby because it was a boy.
Her reason?
She says she didn’t want to “curse the world” with another male.
Lana posted her story on Injustice Stories, a blog that says it’s “dedicated to sharing stories of social injustice.”
Feminist aborts baby because he 8217 s a boy
An actual social injustice is that she is still alive and not in prison. All this feminist movement corrupts the world society and hinder every progress. I suppose we don't need fems in America. Also we don't need killing of children here.

Sounds like one of those radical feminists that wants a male free zone*, if true.

Feel sorry for the kid that has to live with her though.

*Think robot partners instead of men. :popcorn:

Forum List

Back