Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you ch

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

Sometimes we religious people bring needless oppression to the non-affiliated and secular people. We religionists often think we should use force to impose our ideology unto others who think differently. Some call these Inquisitions and Jihad. In my case, I use the force of argument and nothing else.

The non-affiliated and secular people do not hate us religious people. They just see us as idol worshipers with good minds that we have allowed to be compromised by faith and delusional supernatural thinking.

Knowing that non-affiliated people only feel pity for us religious people, --- and more importantly, --- mean us no harm, --- why do you choose to kill non-affiliated and secular people?

You and I have no just cause. If you think you do, please articulate it.

I do not expect many replies from my fellow religionists to this question so let me end without a question but a plea instead.

Fellow religionists please stop killing the non-affiliated and secular people who only feel pity for the way we religious people think.

Killing those who wish us no harm is rude.

Regards

DL

Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

Sometimes we religious people bring needless oppression to the non-affiliated and secular people. We religionists often think we should use force to impose our ideology unto others who think differently. Some call these Inquisitions and Jihad. In my case, I use the force of argument and nothing else.

The non-affiliated and secular people do not hate us religious people. They just see us as idol worshipers with good minds that we have allowed to be compromised by faith and delusional supernatural thinking.

Knowing that non-affiliated people only feel pity for us religious people, --- and more importantly, --- mean us no harm, --- why do you choose to kill non-affiliated and secular people?

I do not expect many replies from my fellow religionists to this question so let me end without a question but a plea instead.

Fellow religionists please stop killing the non-affiliated and secular people who only feel pity for the way we religious people think.

Regards

DL
Lets be blunt- the criminal scum around Clinton/Obama/Soros are enemies who plan our extermination. Case closed.

Regards

DL
Lets be blunt- the criminal scum around Clinton/Obama/Soros are enemies who plan our extermination. Case closed.

Let me be more blunt.

Idiocy.

Regards
DL

Regards

DL

Who has killed anyone? Can you provide any details?

Regards

DL

Yes, but your own research will be more convincing and valuable to you.

Just google Inquisition and Jihad.

This might start you up though.

Islam and terror: Smashing the “small minority of Muslims” MYTH

Regards
DL

Regards

DL

Concern troll is concerned.

and "they mean us no harm" usually results in this

41YJ490QEVL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Regards

DL

Regards
DL

I assumed you were speaking of something of current history and something concerning religion in America. I see now that your post is not a serious post at all.

Regards

DL

Name callers are boring and usually off the mark.

Regards
DL

Regards

DL

Regards
DL

I assumed you were speaking of something of current history and something concerning religion in America. I see now that your post is not a serious post at all.

911 did not happen. Ok.

Regards
DL

Regards

DL

Regards
DL

That isn't name calling, it's pointing out the obvious.

That was not perpetuated by American Christians, Idiot.

Regards

DL

Regards
DL

911 did not happen. Ok.

Regards
DL

Regards

DL

Regards
DL

It is a good way to show lurkers that the one throwing names around does not think too well.

Regards
DL

Regards

DL

Regards
DL

It is a good way to show lurkers that the one throwing names around does not think too well.

Regards
DL

Work on your sentence structure.

Regards

DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I am French. Learn how to read or offer a better way.

Chastisement without correction just shows the hate in your heart.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I am French. Learn how to read or offer a better way.

Chastisement without correction just shows the hate in your heart.

Regards
DL

No, it makes you re-think how you write something.

This is an English board. Make an attempt at better English.

Forum List

Back