Fees and training requirements to own and carry guns are racist, and no different from Poll Taxes and Literacy tests.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Some research into what happens when you lower the fees and training requirements to own and carry guns....

Texas is the lab......

Texas provides unique information on the race of permit holders as well having large changes in both the permit fees and training requirements. On September 1, 2013, Texas reduced the training requirement to obtain a permit from ten hours to four hours and eliminated the training requirement for renewing the permit. On September 1, 2017, the fee was reduced from $140 to $40.

The question is: do higher costs of getting a permit differentially impact blacks and other minorities?

The answer looks clearly yes.

This has implications for laws such as Constitutional Carry, which could then help blacks and other minorities to protect themselves and their families.
====

1624813871452.png

1624813846180.png

Fees effect the poor disproportionate to other regardless of color. I agree fee help for gun ownership as well as voting should be implemented. All should have right to vote and ability to protect themselves.

My experience is limited to inner city emergency rooms----I support FEES AND TRAINING.
Kid with bullet in head is no fun

Carrying this craziness to the fullest extent of the nonsense root of the OP...

Gun companies charing for something you have a "right" would be unconstitutional.

My experience is limited to inner city emergency rooms----I support FEES AND TRAINING.

What you need to support is democrats not releasing repeat gun offenders......the people in the inner city emergency rooms are majority criminals who were shot by other criminals, and their friends and family who were caught between the criminal and the shooter........

There is a tiny number of offenders doing almost all of the shooting....keep them locked up and the gun crime rate goes down.....keep letting them out, and the gun crime rate stays high...

Carrying this craziness to the fullest extent of the nonsense root of the OP...

Gun companies charing for something you have a "right" would be unconstitutional.

And this is why we don't take you seriously......

What you need to support is democrats not releasing repeat gun offenders......the people in the inner city emergency rooms are majority criminals who were shot by other criminals, and their friends and family who were caught between the criminal and the shooter........

There is a tiny number of offenders doing almost all of the shooting....keep them locked up and the gun crime rate goes down.....keep letting them out, and the gun crime rate stays high...
I do agree-----but LATELY in my town the COPS are not permitted to arrest anyone----
hint (re my town) Rikers got too crowded AND a good way to lower the crime
stats is to ignore crime. It's a win-win situation-----politicians boast low criime rates
and criminals stay out of jail

1624819131128.png

The government says universal healthcare is a right and it should be paid and provided for by the government.

If the government is going to make requirements to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights then those requirements should all be paid for by the United States government: licensing, background checks, firearms safety course, etc, etc, etc,.

If the government wants these things then it should all be at the governments expense.

That includes getting any class of firearm license.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Some research into what happens when you lower the fees and training requirements to own and carry guns....

Texas is the lab......

Texas provides unique information on the race of permit holders as well having large changes in both the permit fees and training requirements. On September 1, 2013, Texas reduced the training requirement to obtain a permit from ten hours to four hours and eliminated the training requirement for renewing the permit. On September 1, 2017, the fee was reduced from $140 to $40.

The question is: do higher costs of getting a permit differentially impact blacks and other minorities?

This has implications for laws such as Constitutional Carry, which could then help blacks and other minorities to protect themselves and their families.
====

View attachment 506191
View attachment 506190

Nope, everyone knows that the very first laws those in Jamestown implemented when they brought slaves was to disarm them and take away their property.

You know, the same thing the Left wants to do to all of us now.

Texas is the lab......

====

View attachment 506191
View attachment 506190

Nope, everyone knows that the very first laws those in Jamestown implemented when they brought slaves was to disarm them and take away their property.

not just James town-----disarmament of the "underclass" has a long history.
Remember SPARTA-----it was a slave society-----non spartans were slaves and were COMPLETELY DISARMED-----and killing them for any sign of or TINGE of rebellion was completely legal.
It gets worse ----sorry----but JUSTINIAN LAW ----the codified MIND OF CONSTANTINE ---disarmed all but christians in the "HOLEY roman empire" Disarmed included so much as
carrying a knife and even riding a horse (back then the vehicle of war) It was Justinian law that came up with INSIGNIA to mark "non-christians"------shariah shit includes the same laws----and then came NUREMBURG

Texas is the lab......

====

View attachment 506191
View attachment 506190

not just James town-----disarmament of the "underclass" has a long history.
Remember SPARTA-----it was a slave society-----non spartans were slaves and were COMPLETELY DISARMED-----and killing them for any sign of or TINGE of rebellion was completely legal.
It gets worse ----sorry----but JUSTINIAN LAW ----the codified MIND OF CONSTANTINE ---disarmed all but christians in the "HOLEY roman empire" Disarmed included so much as
carrying a knife and even riding a horse (back then the vehicle of war) It was Justinian law that came up with INSIGNIA to mark "non-christians"------shariah shit includes the same laws----and then came NUREMBURG
Na, just all coincidences.

I say those on the right should go into black communities to give law abiding citizens guns and arm them and learn to conduct military like strikes on gangs and those who terrorize them.

And since it would be black on black, who would care in government or the media?

Right wingers could raise money to pay them bounties for those who terrorize the public.

Forum List

Back