Feeling Like A Child Again,.. Twenty-Fifth Anniversary of Blues' Clues Celebration!! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Just so you know guys I've been crying most of the day lol Blues' Clues was a HUGE chunk of my childhood and seeing Steve and Joe again made my inner child go nuts!! :D Happy Anniversary to the show that taught me if I use my mind and take a step at a time, I can do anything,.. that I wanna do. :) (To all the other former fans of the show out there, you might want to keep your tissue box handy.)

Just so you know guys I've been crying most of the day lol Blues' Clues was a HUGE chunk of my childhood and seeing Steve and Joe again made my inner child go nuts!! :D Happy Anniversary to the show that taught me if I use my mind and take a step at a time, I can do anything,.. that I wanna do. :) (To all the other former fans of the show out there, you might want to keep your tissue box handy.)

Ok, this is just frightening.

I figured most here for my age or older. If a child's show from yesterday made you cry I feel for you. In a few more years you'll be in a massive depression at this rate.
I turned 53 yesterday and outside of some back problems life has never been better so Mr Rodgers gets no tears from me.

Forum List

Back