Feeling better about Georgia. Warnock makes Rev. Wright look moderate.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Wow the video evidence of this guy Warnock that is coming out is incredible. America needs to "Repent for it's Whiteness". Cops are just gangsters wearing different colors. All they have to do is just keep running his videos over and over so it sinks in just how radical and hateful of America is Raphael Warnock.

Wow the video evidence of this guy Warnock that is coming out is incredible. America needs to "Repent for it's Whiteness". Cops are just gangsters wearing different colors. All they have to do is just keep running his videos over and over so it sinks in just how radical and hateful of America is Raphael Warnock.

Georgia's folks are gaining on the oppositions long time power. Things are really changing there.

Raphael Warnock is right. So was Rev. Wright.

No he doesn't...he's a good guy.
Good guy? His video "sermons", using the term loosely, are very enlightening and they are all over the internet, not just pjmedia.
I haven't seen them all.... but put yourself in his shoes, in his life, in his struggles...see things with his eyes, and maybe you and I both would learn something about him and the people he's preached to...

What I do know is his opponent is a swamp creature, a privileged woman who is an unethical insider trader who used her Senate seat, via an Intel briefing on the Corona virus to make money off of the upcoming virus.... that you and I didn't get...

And just yesterday she broke the law again, using our government building to beg for campaign money... a no no.

She's a really really bad Apple.... a crook!

I can deal with a preacher's angst...and trying to understand....

I can't deal with a crooked privileged rich bitch swamp creature, who thinks she's above the law....

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Whether the Rev. Mr. Warnock wins or loses is not the main point.

What is the main point is that in the coming decades, more and more states will have mayors and governors and federal Reps & Senators who are cut of the same cloth.

In short, the United States of America is destined to become a Georgia writ large.

Good guy? His video "sermons", using the term loosely, are very enlightening and they are all over the internet, not just pjmedia.
I haven't seen them all.... but put yourself in his shoes, in his life, in his struggles...see things with his eyes, and maybe you and I both would learn something about him and the people he's preached to...

What I do know is his opponent is a swamp creature, a privileged woman who is an unethical insider trader who used her Senate seat, via an Intel briefing on the Corona virus to make money off of the upcoming virus.... that you and I didn't get...

And just yesterday she broke the law again, using our government building to beg for campaign money... a no no.

I can't deal with a crooked privileged rich bitch swamp creature, who thinks she's above the law....
Agree if she is rotten to the core, but making matters worse by replacing her with a possible anti-American radical Marxist isn't the answer either, so a voting for the lesser of the two evils is again in order. Deal with the crooked crap later, but for now just dodge a bullet...........Think about the damage that can be done by either candidate, and then vote in that way. Be honest with yourself when doing so.

That sounds like standard attack fodder. I am confident Loeffler is pro-America and pro law enforcement and we need that now more than ever.

Warnock has very clearly stated his Communist, Cop hating beliefs. I don't care how he arrived at those beliefs, that is what he believes and that is what he will fight for if he is elected.

What is the main point is that in the coming decades, more and more states will have mayors and governors and federal Reps & Senators who are cut of the same cloth.

In short, the United States of America is destined to become a Georgia writ large.
America is Georgia now, that's why Warnock said what you claim. I will hear no crying from people who wholly supported trump. We don't have to take white racism and be quiet.

That sounds like standard attack fodder. I am confident Loeffler is pro-America and pro law enforcement and we need that now more than ever.

Warnock has very clearly stated his Communist, Cop hating beliefs. I don't care how he arrived at those beliefs, that is what he believes and that is what he will fight for if he is elected.
Warnock is no communist, but you are.

Warnock is right. You are white, America operates different for you.

America is Georgia now, that's why Warnock said what you claim. I will hear no crying from people who wholly supported trump. We don't have to take white racism and be quiet.
At least you admit Warnock is the BLM/Defund The Police candidate.

Yup. He is an American Hating sworn enemy of law and order.

GEORGIA: Police Reports Detail Warnock’s Obstruction in 2002 Child-Abuse Probe That Led to His Arrest.

From what I have read from unbiased sources, Warnock AND Loeffler have been lied about and misquoted. Interesting that you want to end the lies about one and perpetuate the lies of the other.

Not exactly honest, but from partisans, it seems to be the norm.

New Topics

Forum List

Back