Feds raid Davenport gun shop

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

A news story in today's Daily Star shed more light on the situation. According to assistant U.S. attorney Robert Sharpe of New York's Northern District Court, the ATF carried out the raid after they received information that Linda's husband, Hadley Fitzpatrick, was selling guns at the store despite the fact that he is prohibited under federal law from buying or selling guns.

Great story, makes you smile.

I hope they throw the book at this scumbag.

The small percentage of gun stores that deal guns under the table to traffickers are currently protected by federal laws lobbied for by the NRA -- that's why they have blood on their hands.

so what

Maybe they'll raid your house and confiscate your computer next

A news story in today's Daily Star shed more light on the situation. According to assistant U.S. attorney Robert Sharpe of New York's Northern District Court, the ATF carried out the raid after they received information that Linda's husband, Hadley Fitzpatrick, was selling guns at the store despite the fact that he is prohibited under federal law from buying or selling guns.

Great story, makes you smile.

I hope they throw the book at this scumbag.

The small percentage of gun stores that deal guns under the table to traffickers are currently protected by federal laws lobbied for by the NRA -- that's why they have blood on their hands.

Tell the truth often? I agree, if the store owner was selling illegally, throw the book at him and the NRA would agree

-Geaux

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAbxGhhEFJA]KEEP THE CHANGE : HANK WILLIAMS JR. - YouTube[/ame]

No where in the article did it quote the laws the shop was violating................

No where in the article did it quote the laws the shop was violating................

I read the link and it appears the family has a felon that visited the shop. FEDS said he couldn't. So they watched, and when he returned, shut them down..

Sounds fishy

-Geaux

the owner plead guilty to several misdemeanors

transferring firearms before the background check was complete

and recording keeping

why is this news now

the article is over a year old

the left doesn't mind the JACK BOOTS of this government for no reason but what they make up

the owner plead guilty to several misdemeanors

transferring firearms before the background check was complete

and recording keeping

why is this news now

the article is over a year old

Its because Hazlnut got his marching orders from the people at hufflepuffle and the white house website, and its time to start cranking out the progressive zombie approved fluff.

I read the link and it appears the family has a felon that visited the shop. FEDS said he couldn't. So they watched, and when he returned, shut them down..

Sounds fishy

-Geaux

If he was known to the owners as being a felon then I would say the feds acted appropriately. But if the owner didn't know then I don't understand how they can be held liable. I'm guessing the former is probably the case.

I've been reading the blogs on this and I'm getting the same as posted. A Relative that is a felon had been visiting them at their shop..........As long as he isn't working there, I don't see the problem. If he did assist in selling weapons there then they would be in violation of the law............

I've also seen that a rival gun store may have turned them in as well.

Haze Nutter.................

Why do you dig to articles from years ago, you Liberal Hag.

I don't understand why they let him get away with this crap

It does nothing for the board but make it look nutty and insane

Last edited:

Forum List

Back