Feds going after Jihadi-Rep Ilhan Omar for immigration fraud

She's no American you dipshit.
No need to be rude. .... :eusa_naughty:

Rep. Ilhan Omar became a U.S. citizen in 2000 at the age of 17

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia
The sheer hatred dircted at her from the moment she ran for office is unreal, including disgusting and false memes from the president himself. She has been deliberately mischarecterized, her statements taken out of context, had death threats levied against her...it is unreal.

You can dislike her political positions but that is not what is happening here. Others espouse similar positions and garner very little attention much less this level of personal hatred.

I think it is clear from the comnents on this thread it is because she is muslim and how dare a muslim run for office.

Of the OP source is Geller.
Let's just substitute President Trump in this passage: "The sheer hatred dircted at him from the moment he ran for office is unreal, including disgusting and false memes. He has been deliberately mischarecterized, his statements taken out of context, had death threats levied against him...it is unreal.

You can dislike his political positions but that is not what is happening here. Others espouse similar positions and garner very little attention much less this level of personal hatred.

I think it is clear from the comnents on this thread it is because he is not an "insider" and how dare a non-politician businessman run for office."
See, fixed it for you.

Substitute Obama for Trump. Same thing.

However NEITHER of them EVER had the PRESIDENT OF THE United States personally attacking them with memes conflating them with terrorists. That is so low, so childish, such an insult to the office. But not a surprise. He punches down. Not up.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia
The sheer hatred dircted at her from the moment she ran for office is unreal, including disgusting and false memes from the president himself. She has been deliberately mischarecterized, her statements taken out of context, had death threats levied against her...it is unreal.

You can dislike her political positions but that is not what is happening here. Others espouse similar positions and garner very little attention much less this level of personal hatred.

I think it is clear from the comnents on this thread it is because she is muslim and how dare a muslim run for office.

LOL you NEVER complain like this against the hate and lies about Trump.....

Remind me...did Obama or any other president tweet anti-Trump memes conflating him with a terrorist?
They have done almost as bad as that and YES political leaders on the left have called him a terrorist on occasion. Remind me how you NEVER care when the left attacks anyone but suddenly it is the end of the world when the right responds?

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

I dislike her because she down played the 9-11 attack as 'something happened'.

That says enough to me about her loyalties.

Sunni is a loyal American, but he is Sunnio and has a perspective on issues different from most conservatives when it touches on Isreal and Jews.

While I disagree with him, I respect his right to express his o-pinion.

Did she? Did she really?

Here is what she said:
"Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and frankly, I'm tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it," she told the crowd. "CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties." (The Sept. 11 attacks occurred in 2001. CAIR was was founded in 1994.)

And in the vitriol it unleashed, y'all kind of missed her point, but I'm not surprised because I think people dissect every little thing she says in order to find something insulting.

How about changing a few words....what if it were a white man stating that just because some white people had slaves whites have to continuously apologize for their race's behavior? Would be sympathetic to the sentiment or all over him for downplaying slavery - something caused incredible damage to this country?

And so what happens? The offing PRESIDENT tweets a meme conflating her with the 911 terrorists. That is beyond bizarre.
If that white dude said, "Blacks think we owe them just because we did something...." that would be justifiably interpreted as a slight on the record of slavery.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

I dislike her because she down played the 9-11 attack as 'something happened'.

That says enough to me about her loyalties.

Sunni is a loyal American, but he is Sunnio and has a perspective on issues different from most conservatives when it touches on Isreal and Jews.

While I disagree with him, I respect his right to express his o-pinion.

Did she? Did she really?

Here is what she said:
"Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and frankly, I'm tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it," she told the crowd. "CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties." (The Sept. 11 attacks occurred in 2001. CAIR was was founded in 1994.)

And in the vitriol it unleashed, y'all kind of missed her point, but I'm not surprised because I think people dissect every little thing she says in order to find something insulting.

How about changing a few words....what if it were a white man stating that just because some white people had slaves whites have to continuously apologize for their race's behavior? Would be sympathetic to the sentiment or all over him for downplaying slavery - something caused incredible damage to this country?

And so what happens? The offing PRESIDENT tweets a meme conflating her with the 911 terrorists. That is beyond bizarre.
If that white dude said, "Blacks think we owe them just because we did something...." that would be justifiably interpreted as a slight on the record of slavery.

But that isn't similar to what Omar said.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

Remind me...did Obama or any other president tweet anti-Trump memes conflating him with a terrorist?
They have done almost as bad as that and YES political leaders on the left have called him a terrorist on occasion. Remind me how you NEVER care when the left attacks anyone but suddenly it is the end of the world when the right responds?

Specifically - WHAT "almost as bad" have they done? What is comparable to that?

What president - leader of this country, most powerful position in the world, has punched down on Trump and conflated him with terrorists?

I'll wait.

This is Trump's typical behavior and shows a complete lack class and integrity. That's not "responding" - that's rude, childish and embarrassing.

Sure it is what she said,
"CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties"

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

Specifically - WHAT "almost as bad" have they done? What is comparable to that?

What president - leader of this country, most powerful position in the world, has punched down on Trump and conflated him with terrorists?

I'll wait.

This is Trump's typical behavior and shows a complete lack class and integrity. That's not "responding" - that's rude, childish and embarrassing.
The name "Barrac Hussein Obama" is just an easy target

"CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties"

I don't see anything in that that speaks of Muslims being owed something. Rather - I see it as she is tired of all Muslims being blamed for the acts of a few terrorists which is essentially what whites complain about when they feel they are blamed for slavery.

I never mentioned asssasination...just whisk her off to the shit hole she came from. It's the Mossad easy peasy
So you champion a foreign country kidnapping an elected U.S. politician?

Seriously, are you an American citizen?? ... :dunno:

If she broke immigration laws deport her filthy ass
She didn't break immigration laws....don't you folks get tired of the GOP using your racism and xenophobia to make you look like fools over and over again??

She is American....she has been a US Citizen since she was 17, the year 2000.....She learned English (like you idiots always whine about immigrants not doing) -- she graduated from University Of N. Dakota (well-known muslim terrorist training ground) -- became a policy fellow at University of Minnesota's Humphrey School of Public Affairs and then went on to win a seat in her Congress -- in a district that is 68% white....

And you wonder why more and more minorities (women, people of color, etc) – do not care for the GOP

You're an islsmapolgist....your opinion doesn't carry much weight with me
And you are islamobigot. Carry on.

I see Islam for what it is and it's history in world events...it gives me pause.

This Omar isn't helping change my opinion one iota.

I pray for Ms. Ilhan Omar to try a little harder to get her financials in order so this will never happen to her again. She's a freshman congresswoman and has spent many years harnessed to difficult schoolwork, moving a world away into a brand new culture, and trying to make sense out of her old life with regard to her new one. She truly made me feel anger toward her before I considered how badly her fellow Democrats have treated her, by brainwashing her into believing that all of us on the right are really rich, bad, and no-good people. It's a miracle she did not do a lot worse than mere poor management of travel funds, and it's probably been a hard lesson for her. Additionally, she has not been given the shadow of a doubt by those she criticized without knowing how real people feel when people they trust are lied about. She may not yet realize how deep the lies were about President Trump, whom her party deeply cuts its adversaries and expects her to do her share of cutting deep too. She will probably have to pay some penalties, pay interest, etc., etc., etc. I hope that she keeps in mind that our troubles make us stronger. And I hope she learns to hear both sides of the issue and votes when weighing the two, which is what we expect our congressmen and congresswomen to do. I pray to the Lord, my God, that she grows up with love for every person in her district, regardless of whether they agree with her or not. Back when I was young, I learned a lot from a woman who represented my neighborhood in our school system. I attended a meeting where an elderly man said mean and hurtful things to her and everyone else on the board. A few days later I asked her "How can you stand to be hurt like that in public with such hateful words and still show the nutcase mercy?" And all she said is, "Oh, it was nothing personal. People have their minds made up what they are gong to say before they get to the meeting, and we need to keep in mind that they are a voter, and that they deserve to be heard, whether those of us in charge like the words or not." I then realized I was talking to a giant of a good person. I may not agree with Miss Omar, but I hope she uses any mistake in the spirit that she has been made a better person, even by people who seemed to be mean to her at the time. They were going for her correction, and not for her neck. There's a distinct difference, and I think politicians need to know those things. The rest is up to those of us in society who see bad stuff going on in politics. We need to pray that God has mercy even on our adversaries and enough love for us to make us realize it's okay to feel human pain when things don't go our way, and that there's plenty we can do about ourselves, and nothing we can do about others, except hope that they are improved when reproved.

And that's what I think. :)

I don't see anything in that that speaks of Muslims being owed something. Rather - I see it as she is tired of all Muslims being blamed for the acts of a few terrorists which is essentially what whites complain about when they feel they are blamed for slavery.
A few? Thousands of attacks a year around the world by Muslims, thousands killed a year by Muslim terrorists and you say a few? Meanwhile retards like you claim a couple random attacks by crazy people that happened to believe in Christ is equivalent. Damn you people are beyond stupid.

A few? Thousands of attacks a year around the world by Muslims, thousands killed a year by Muslim terrorists and you say a few? Meanwhile retards like you claim a couple random attacks by crazy people that happened to believe in Christ is equivalent. Damn you people are beyond stupid.

We have had far more lethal attacks here in the US by non-Muslim extremists. Omar is right.

Rep Omar made the critical mistake of telling the truth about Israel and the zionist psychopaths that rule the terrorist state. ... :cool:
Sunni man maybe you should go to Gaza and throw some rocks at Israel security forces, Why not, Because it's costs you nothing to spew hate from behind your computer under the Umbrella of American Laws. Go there and help free your Muslim Brothers instead of just running your mouth, gutless turds like you just make people more resolved to end terrorist orgs like The Palestinian Authority and Hamas, You'll be able to take Omar with you she'll need a new Asylum country pretty soon!

Sunni man maybe you should go to Gaza and throw some rocks at Israel security forces, Why not, Because it's costs you nothing to spew hate from behind your computer under the Umbrella of American Laws. Go there and help free your Muslim Brothers instead of just running your mouth, gutless turds like you just make people more resolved to end terrorist orgs like The Palestinian Authority and Hamas, You'll be able to take Omar with you she'll need a new Asylum country pretty soon!
...............:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

...............:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
Go play that sad song on the Gaza Strip they'll love you, probably force you to wear a Bomb belt and die for Allah but that's what you want right , sounds good to me when you leaving? I'll send some money for you ticket.

We have had far more lethal attacks here in the US by non-Muslim extremists. Omar is right.

Omar is an Illegal Immigrant ! She won't be in office much longer! She can return to Somalia and live under Sharia Law, That's what she wants her constituents to do here!

terrisrael-1.gif

The Israelis have a governmental responsibility to keep terror deaths for their citizens to a minimum, and it's good to see that after the war years were over terror attacks are fewer than they were from 2001-2006. I pray that the Arab nations take the Palestinians under their wings and learn to live in peace with their neighbors of over 5,000 years.

Omar is an Illegal Immigrant ! She won't be in office much longer! She can return to Somalia and live under Sharia Law, That's what she wants her constituents to do here!
You should open a travel agency since you're all about telling people they need go live in other countries. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Don't live in America and bite the hand of freedom that cradles your sorry ass!

You should open a travel agency since you're all about telling people they need go live in other countries. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Don't live in America and bite the hand of freedom that cradles your sorry ass!
Actually...he fought for the freedoms your sorry ass enjoys.

Forum List

Back