Feds charge knockout attacker with hate crime

hate crime legislation is an attempt to legislate morality. That never works. Remember prohibition? remember the war on drugs? remember the war on poverty? which of those was successful in changing the way people think or believe?

How do we go from multiple reports of black people recorded on video committing
a serious act of violence against unsuspecting victims mostly white as no big deal.
Just random acts of violence.

Then we have a dumb ass white guy do it and they go after him with all the power the
government can bring to bear.

Well, for starters, he actually admitted to attacking the guy solely because he was black. :eusa_whistle:

He said he wanted to show how he.wouldn't get coverage. How did that work out for ya.

He was talking tongue and cheek. He knew, as it is the case, that he would get national coverage!

IF he were to prove he did it for "an experiment", then there might be something to this story. But how can it be proved other than what he said AFTER he did such a crime? And what about the poor black dude who had no clue he was part of a supposed "experiment"? 79 years old? Come on. What the fuck is going on with todays youth in targeting elderly people? Oh. Wait. I know. COWARDICE.

Hey old people! Got some advice for ya: START PACKIN'.
I fully agree with you, Gracie, but the problem is these are sneak attacks which afford no opportunity to react defensively. Also, the majority of victims (if not all of them) are older people (whose reaction potential is diminished) and/or women.

The existing "hate crime" statute should be altered to apply to any offense perpetrated against someone of a race other than that of the offender. I.e., any crime perpetrated by a White against a Black, or vice/versa, is a hate crime.

I wonder how the wooden indian, Holder, or his jive-ass boss would feel about that!

I don't agree with hate crime legislation at all, but there are certain qualifiers. A black person randomly hitting a white person doesn't show racist intent. White people commit crimes against blacks all the time without being charged with a hate crime, because there is no proof race was a factor. What this man did was stated on video that it was his intent to target blacks, then preceded to carry out the crime.

Wow! That is the most ignorant thing I've seen since Truthmatters was posting here. Doesn't show racist intent? I do believe you actually believe that nonsense!

A black man attacking a white man alone doesn't show racist intent. All it shows is that a black man attacked a white man. And don't compare me to Truthmatters, you lair. :redface:

Packs of black animals targeting whites in incident after incident shows no racial element. Really? Why are liberal racists so...obtusely, intentionally ignorant?

How do we go from multiple reports of black people recorded on video committing
a serious act of violence against unsuspecting victims mostly white as no big deal.
Just random acts of violence.

Then we have a dumb ass white guy do it and they go after him with all the power the
government can bring to bear.

Gotta put dem crackas in dey places. It tahm whitey got wut's cummin'.

Only that none of them were black and all of them were white. Is that enough?

Gotta be more specific for libtards" All the perps were black, all the victims, white. Now, you explain how that is not a hate crime based on race?

most of the victims are white but not all

wanna see some poetic justice though

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdWDoPQ7AFw]Knockout Game Turns On Attacker - YouTube[/ame]

Wouldn't surprise me to learn there are a lot of poets out there. The kind of government-sanctioned, racially-charged violence we are seeing as these packs continue their attacks will result in more frequent use of lead to correct the perps and emphasize just how unacceptable to decent people their little game is.

Gotta be more specific for libtards" All the perps were black, all the victims, white. Now, you explain how that is not a hate crime based on race?

most of the victims are white but not all

wanna see some poetic justice though

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdWDoPQ7AFw]Knockout Game Turns On Attacker - YouTube[/ame]

Wouldn't surprise me to learn there are a lot of poets out there. The kind of government-sanctioned, racially-charged violence we are seeing as these packs continue their attacks will result in more frequent use of lead to correct the perps and emphasize just how unacceptable to decent people their little game is.

yeah if a few more of them get shot up

the game will come to an end

Forum List

Back