Feds charge knockout attacker with hate crime

The comments in the link are sure postive ( for us whites ) on this. People are waking up!

Remember, this is the same DOJ that said that Voter Protection laws only applied to minorities. That Whites had no such protections.

I personally don't believe in hate crimes, but they are part of the law. In this case the guy who did it said he was intentionally looking for a black victim, so according to the law I can understand why he was charged with a hate crime. This guy is a piece of shit to knock out a 80 year old man. I hope they throw the book at him.

Why do people who attacked elderly whites deserve less punishment?

In my opinion they don't, but unlike those cases, this one has proof that the attacker's motivation was to go after a black person, hence the hate crime.

Last edited:
I personally don't believe in hate crimes, but they are part of the law. In this case the guy who did it said he was intentionally looking for a black victim, so according to the law I can understand why he was charged with a hate crime. This guy is a piece of shit to knock out a 80 year old man. I hope they throw the book at him.

his statement does not indicate hate for black people, rather, he is making a political statement about the media and law enforcement. a completely screwed way to make a statement, however, he was simply making a statement and he was proven correct. no hate crimes when the victims are white, but we suddently get a hate crime when the victim is black.

that is injustice.

Anyone who runs by another and knocks him out is guilty of assault. That is a crime. We don't need a special category of "hate" crime. There is no "like" or "love" crime. All crimes have an aura of dislike so placing a label of "hate" seems a bit silly. We don't need a federal distinction of crime, either.

Race doesn't matter. We should be beyond that. Is someone is assaulted, it is already deemed a crime. Prosecute it and get it over with. There is no need for a second bite of the prosecutorial apple. To me that is double jeopardy.

his statement does not indicate hate for black people, rather, he is making a political statement about the media and law enforcement. a completely screwed way to make a statement, however, he was simply making a statement and he was proven correct. no hate crimes when the victims are white, but we suddently get a hate crime when the victim is black.

that is injustice.

It was a premeditated attack based on the victims skin color being black. Was it not?

Anyone who runs by another and knocks him out is guilty of assault. That is a crime. We don't need a special category of "hate" crime. There is no "like" or "love" crime. All crimes have an aura of dislike so placing a label of "hate" seems a bit silly. We don't need a federal distinction of crime, either.

Race doesn't matter. We should be beyond that. Is someone is assaulted, it is already deemed a crime. Prosecute it and get it over with. There is no need for a second bite of the prosecutorial apple. To me that is double jeopardy.

If someone throws a rock through a window of an abandoned warehouse, they're guilty of vandalism.

If they throw a rock through a window of a black family's home in order to instill fear in the family, that deserves a harsher penalty than mere vandalism. Don't call it a hate crime enhancement if you don't like that terminology. Instead, acknowledge that there is another crime in the mix -- vandalism + terrorism, or something like that.

However, I don't understand why people have such difficulty with considering the attacker's motivation in race-based crimes. We take state of mind into account for sentencing in homicide cases. Is that wrong?

that is injustice.

It was a premeditated attack based on the victims skin color being black. Was it not?

i just read the statute, i thought there was a specific malice element against the race, however, the law simply reads that you merely target based on race, with no requirement of hate or malice. which if find weird, because it is a "hate" crime after all and to simply target someone based on race doesn't mean you hate black people. this guy was simply making a statement.

i don't get how this justice department has yet to ever charge a black person with a hate crime.

If someone throws a rock through a window of an abandoned warehouse, they're guilty of vandalism.

If they throw a rock through a window of a black family's home in order to instill fear in the family, that deserves a harsher penalty than mere vandalism. Don't call it a hate crime enhancement if you don't like that terminology. Instead, acknowledge that there is another crime in the mix -- vandalism + terrorism, or something like that.

However, I don't understand why people have such difficulty with considering the attacker's motivation in race-based crimes. We take state of mind into account for sentencing in homicide cases. Is that wrong?

the problem with that is the federal statute does not take into account state of mind. it doesn't even consider the reason, just that you target based on skin color etc...

In todays liberal PC world only white people can be considered racist.

99% of the 'knockouts' have been by blacks on whites.

But the only guy charged with a knockout hate crime is white.

Go figure........ :doubt:

In todays liberal PC world only white people can be considered racist.

99% of the 'knockouts' have been by blacks on whites.

But the only guy charged with a knockout hate crime is white.

Go figure........ :doubt:

Were any of the blacks stupid enough to record themselves saying that they were specially targeting whites?

Last edited:

that is injustice.

Then he should be charge with being stupid. This is a good time for Jeff Foxworthy to say "Here's your sign!"

Forum List

Back