Federal Task Force Kills Michael Reinoehl, Suspect in the Fatal Shooting of a Trump Supporter Aug. 29

In an interview in Vice published on Thursday morning, Reinoehl said he acted in self-defence when far-right marchers diverted from their agreed route and descended on the downtown area where BLM supporters were gathered on Saturday.
“I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn’t going to do that.”
---------------------------------------------

So he doesn't get to tell his side of the story, they shot him dead. I wonder if they had to??????????
or if they just wanted to.
..so, he is innocent--but he resists arrest??????!!!!!!!!!!!!
..just like all the other dumbass GUILTY jackasses

So the feds said!!

In an interview in Vice published on Thursday morning, Reinoehl said he acted in self-defence when far-right marchers diverted from their agreed route and descended on the downtown area where BLM supporters were gathered on Saturday.
“I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn’t going to do that.”

So he doesn't get to tell his side of the story, they shot him dead. I wonder if they had to??????????
At this point probably a bit of both.

People need to stop thinking their crime wave is justified.

Hopefully they shot him right through that neck tattoo. Twice.

As they used to tell us in the military...

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em!!!!

The Associated Press and KOMO-TV also spoke to sources who confirmed Reinoehl was dead. Thurston County Sheriff John Snaza told The Olympian that a U.S. Marshals Service task force fatally shot a man near Lacey. Snaza said the man left an apartment and produced a gun.

A neighbor who declined to give his name said he was walking his dog about 7 p.m. when he saw two SUVs pull up parallel to one another — one on 3rd Way and one in an alley and then heard shots, saw gun smoke from the right side and then several shots almost instantly from the left side. He said he took cover behind a parked car.
He estimates he heard 30-40 shots. As the shots were firing, he said another black car converged, and then another.
He saw someone performing CPR on someone, then the coroner arrived.

Gee, my heart just bleeds for him (no, not really).

I wonder now if Andrew Cuomo is sleeping well at night.

Oops. No, that was just a car backfiring, Andy.

So the feds said!!
.....stop the stupid shit that's fking up the US----they are resisting arrest--plain and simple..they deserve whatever they get--even if it's in the back
..you misunderstand:
..if a cop so much as VERBALLY abuses someone who doesn't do anything wrong, they should be reprimanded/punished/etc.....
..but if you are resisting/ATTACKING/etc, you are in the wrong

Oh stop with the bs-----Reinoehl was a liar among other things. He shot "jay" who was doing nothing but walking wearing a hAt. Reinoehl besides being a murderer---was a crazy druggy bernnie supporter. He had been arrested in june of this year high on drugs with his 18 year old son ALSO HIGH ON DRUGS driving over 100 mph with a loaded gun in his car illegally. His story of having to shoot to defend himself or others is completely made up delusional crap-------------he claimed that he had to protect his black friend from being stab when Jay had done nothing but mind his own business walking home. So no he doesn't get to talk--he doesn't get to say who is directing these violent drugged up criminals to their attack sites...

Oh stop with the bs-----Reinoehl was a liar among other things. He shot "jay" who was doing nothing but walking wearing a hAt. Reinoehl besides being a murderer---was a crazy druggy bernnie supporter. He had been arrested in june of this year high on drugs with his 18 year old son ALSO HIGH ON DRUGS driving over 100 mph with a loaded gun in his car illegally. His story of having to shoot to defend himself or others is completely made up delusional crap-------------he claimed that he had to protect his black friend from being stab when Jay had done nothing but mind his own business walking home. So no he doesn't get to talk--he doesn't get to say who is directing these violent drugged up criminals to their attack sites...
..he's like that other jackass that said he was fighting racism when he kicked the defenseless guy in the head ---encapsulating BLM's idiocy

A great hero for the left and a true patriot.

LOL just kidding. He was a scumbag and good riddance. It's the right that turns vigilatism into a noble patriotic thing.

Yeah, it's the right that is taking justice into its own hand because "stating demands peacefully did not work".

What democrats do not understand is that the anti-Americans they indoctrinate and import, do not turn in their side. They have their own side.

He committed suicide by cop -- if he wanted his day in court, he shouldn't have done what he did...

So the feds said!!
Relax, Pen!

We’ll scout up an unnamed source to corroborate it for you. Coupled with the fact that it’s a believable story should make it a home run for you clowns.

The only question left is which NFL team will put the democrats newest martyr on their helmet?

A great hero for the left and a true patriot.

LOL just kidding. He was a scumbag and good riddance. It's the right that turns vigilatism into a noble patriotic thing.

He killed and he claims it was in self defense.
The videos of the event show otherwise. At no time did the victim in Portland produce a weapon capable of killing anyone, He had a can of Mace.

Yes a brainless idiot would wonder that.

Forum List

Back