Fed-Up Vet's Message to Protesters Goes Viral

I guess that is what so many liberals would call this military veteran an "uncle tom." Because those like him simply do not agree with their liberal crap and prefer conservative policies, if you are black then you are an uncle tom.

These are the idiots we have to live with. These are the BLMs and the anti-Trump protesters and the IVY league professors. These are the "bright" college kids who need their "safe spaces" so they do not have to hear any negative words and so that no one might protest them. They get easily offended. In fact, some need counselors if a halloween costume causes them palpitations.

As for me... as long as they have no problem with killing a child in the womb on demand, I really do not care what their anger and sensitivities are all about. But if Hildabeast had won the election I would not be blocking traffic and disrupting everyone's lives in anger because that is totally unjustified. We have had to endure with an unbearable worthless president for 8 years and dealt with his decisions. But you people... you are in your own little bubble world where everything you imagine simply has to be.

Last edited:
I guess that is what so many liberals would call this military veteran an "uncle tom." Because those like him simply do not agree with their liberal crap and prefer conservative policies, if you are black then you are an uncle tom.

These are the idiots we have to live with. These are the BLMs and the anti-Trump protesters and the IVY league professors. These are the "bright" college kids who need their "safe spaces" so they do not have to hear any negative words and so that no one might protest them. They get easily offended. In fact, some need counselors if a halloween costume causes them palpitations.

As for me... as long as they have no problem with killing a child in the womb on demand, I really do not care what their anger and sensitivities are all about. But if Hildabeast had won the election I would not be blocking traffic and disrupting everyone's lives in anger because that is totally unjustified. We have had to endure with an unbearable worthless president for 8 years and dealt with his decisions. But you people... you are in your own little bubble world where everything you imagine simply has to be.
Excellent post, turzovka. :2up:

I think people are starting to realize how rediculious things have gotten with the libs. It seems like they're always looking for something to cry about, and expect everyone to accept their nonsense.

I hope we're finally seeing a turning point. It's time these people learn how to accept disappointment and grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back