Fed Forecasting Negative Growth for Q2. Thanks for the Recession Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Numerous proglodytes have laughed when told we would be in a recession very soon thanks to the diaper dude & the UNiparty.
They pointed to Pravda & the stock markets, real estate & low unemployment.
These were all smoke screens.
When the economy is shrinking for 2 straight fiscal quarters = recession
The stock market has had the worst year so far since 1970
The real estate market is slowing drastically
They are looking to revamp how they report unemployment numbers

Biden's America- Where everyday is better than the next!
^^ Pedo Joe's 2024 campaign slogan^^

1656640010060.png

An estimate is not an actuality of truth.
Of course not. It will be worse than the forecast, it always is.
No comments on the S & P, changing unemployment counts or the fact we've had about 8 straight months of GDP shrinking?
At least no tweets from the meanie, huh moonie?

An estimate is not an actuality of truth.
You gotta admit, though, between the administration reaction, Congressional spending, the Fed and S&P forecasts, it doesn't look all rosy out there.

I am fine with a recession. In fact, I think we have been in one quite awhile. The numbers have just been blurred by fed smoke and mirrors and "stimilus"

I am fine with a recession. In fact, I think we have been in one quite awhile. The numbers have just been blurred by fed smoke and mirrors and "stimilus"
Imagine what thye true numbers would be if the sky high inflation wasn't artificially pushing the numbers higher.
Having to pay $10 for a burger that cost $5 a week ago pushes up GDP numbers but hasn't increased anything except most people's inability to go out to eat

They are looking to revamp how they report unemployment numbers

Biden's America- Where everyday is better than the next!
^^ Pedo Joe's 2024 campaign slogan^^

You do know that ADP is a private company that has no connection to the Fed Govt and does not publish unemployment numbers....right?

The US has averaged a recession every 7 years since the Great Depression. This was going to happen no matter who was sitting in the White House. They are a built in feature of our economic system.

The only real debate will be if this one will be worse due to the terrible policies and decisions made by the Biden Admin

OP violates Clean Start. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back