What happened? I dropped my pick! :scared1:

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
  • Banned
Can you look up your tranny girl and apologize?

Can you go rotate naked on a rock hard cock caked in nails and sandpaper ass munch?

I didn't think so ...

I'm not anywhere near the ball park of apologizing to a bunch of filthy homosexuals who all encourage the discrimination of heterosexuals by robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with these filthy low life scum bag homosexual deceptions. Here you are even attempting to suggest that I am the one who owes the apology just goes to show how sick and shoved your head is so far down the toilet that your every word makes me feel like I need a shower.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Can you look up your tranny girl and apologize?

Can you go rotate naked on a rock hard cock caked in nails and sandpaper ass munch?

I didn't think so ...

I'm not anywhere near the ball park of apologizing to a bunch of filthy homosexuals who all encourage the discrimination of heterosexuals by robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with these filthy low life scum bag homosexual deceptions. Here you are even attempting to suggest that I am the one who owes the apology just goes to show how sick and shoved your head is so far down the toilet that your every word makes me feel like I need a shower.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Im just saying, if you found her pretty and liked her then you should have just let it slide.

What is the qu33r Great Goose whining about. Seriously, a faggot dog with a pink bow as an avatar is douchebaggery to the max and the fag has the chutzpah to say others are gay? The irony! :p

• Banned
What is the qu33r Great Goose whining about. Seriously, a faggot dog with a pink bow as an avatar is douchebaggery to the max and the fag has the chutzpah to say others are gay? The irony! :p

Ah they are just another liar deceiver and discriminator who always is desperately scrambling to try and make their delusions the issue Snout and all because this one isn't able to contest with so much as a shred of validity the facts I share on the foundations of primary issues that I address which reveal homosexuals and homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be.

Homosexual activists all have that warped weak pathetic ignorant delusional mentality Snout..

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back