FDA To Give Full Approval Of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine By September

The problem is that the experts story keeps changing, as the data changes.

The low IQ crowd can't understand why before Delta they were told to take the masks off, yet after Delta they have to put them back on again.

All intelligent people change when the situation changes.

But then, most trump people aren't intelligent.

When things got better and the situation changed, I guess the trump people didn't want to change with the changing situation. Or were they the first to take off their masks and start to go back to normal life?

The situation has changed again. Only stupid people refuse or can't change with changing situations.

Last edited:
Slow down, Dana. There was nothing in the article about approval for children and since school has started, there will not be any requirement for kids before the 2022-23 school year, because they are not going to kick kids out of school that started the year before a vaccine for kids was invented and approved. I think you are just jerking the chain of the dumbass anti-vax morons on here.

The vaccine is approved for those 12 and up. The full approval will be for people 12 years of age and up.

People who are 12 years of age go to school.

That means those who are under 12 won't be required to get the vaccine since it's not been fully approved for people that age.

I should have been more specific. That was my mistake.

No force in Iowa schools.jpg

Iowa rocks as far as passing legislation to protect the children and their parents from rebreathing their own exhaust and being indoctrinated into the self annihilation crowd. Now they need to do the same and insure mega corps can't bully anyone in any manner with their poisonous jabs.

As far as intelligence goes the majority is not into genocide at any level. Mankind is not capable of rebuilding itself back better.

Genocide 21.jpg

The vaccine is approved for those 12 and up. The full approval will be for people 12 years of age and up.

People who are 12 years of age go to school.

That means those who are under 12 won't be required to get the vaccine since it's not been fully approved for people that age.

I should have been more specific. That was my mistake.
It still moves it to the 2022-23 school year for reason stated. States and school districts do not make that kind of change after the school year has started. That would be akin to an ex post facto law.

No, it's following the math, and the science.
Since you're such a believer in math and science how about you tell us the percentage of deaths resulting from contracting COVID-19. Once you have that number, why don't you tell the average age of those who do.

This is very good news.

It means that the vaccine can be included in the list of vaccines required to go to school. So more children will be vaccinated and protected.

It will also satisfy those holdouts who are waiting for full FDA approval.

So more people can be protected from the virus.

Still not taking it ..it doesn't work anyway

ejdjjdmmddd.png

All intelligent people change when the situation changes.

But then, most trump people aren't intelligent.

When things got better and the situation changed, I guess the trump people didn't want to change with the changing situation. Or were they the first to take off their masks and start to go back to normal life?

The situation has changed again. Only stupid people refuse or can't change with changing situations.

How is it that Sweden has less than one death per day with virtually no restrictions?

1628128908514.png

It still moves it to the 2022-23 school year for reason stated. States and school districts do not make that kind of change after the school year has started. That would be akin to an ex post facto law.

Ok if it starts the next school year that's when it starts.

Hopefully by then kids under 12 will be able to be vaccinated too.

We will have to wait and see what happens.

This is very good news.

It means that the vaccine can be included in the list of vaccines required to go to school. So more children will be vaccinated and protected.

It will also satisfy those holdouts who are waiting for full FDA approval.

So more people can be protected from the virus.

GAFistan.jpg

Ok if it starts the next school year that's when it starts.

Hopefully by then kids under 12 will be able to be vaccinated too.

We will have to wait and see what happens.
Yep. I would not be at all surprised, if there is a vaccine for under 12 by start of next year's school term start. Sooner or later this is just going to be another shot required, as several shots are now, before kids will be admitted to school. We have controlled or almost wipe out many public health scourges, by vaccination and this is destined to be another. Kids are not free from Covid. My son said one of the patients with Covid high fever and dropping oxygen level treated in the local ER was a 6-month-old baby and over half the other Covid patients coming in last night were under 40 years old. Surprisingly, he said there were very few patients my age, probably because most my age are vaccinated.
I hope Modena has a booster available before ski season. I don't really want to change horses in midstream.

Great. I was fully vaccinated in April, so I will get a booster in October, just as the new strains are making their rounds in the school system.
Another shot in the fall only makes me wonder how long until that one is no longer labeled sufficient enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When are people going to learn that we can only be so safe and secure?

Whats "good" about this being FORCIBLY SHOVED through the FDA?

-The government is forcing this drug to be accepted one way or the other, regardless of who they kill or contaminate.
-It takes YEARS of study for trial and errors on any drug, in order for it to be deemed safe for human use.
-There are no studies on lingering effects or overall future effects this has on human beings, as it being shoved enmass onto the population, instead of studying what this "vaccine" actually does to a human being in the long run.
-Thousands have died from this "vaccine" BECAUSE it has not been tested on all types of humans, with many different circumstances, factors, and pre-existing medical conditions.
-Whats safe for YOU is DEADLY to someone else.
-Many Americans know the FDA is not what it used to be.....or never was. It's nothing more than a government agency built to funnel tax dollars to those greed-mongering politicians. Their "approval" holds no stance with many Americans.
-Many Americans don't give a damn about it being safe or not, or approved or not.......it's being FORCED to be a government guinea pig for Big Pharma that sets them off.

And finally..........

-It's none of YOUR goddamned business what other people do. Can I come over and start telling YOU what to do with YOUR life? WHERE you can go, WHAT you can do, WHAT you are allowed to say and not say, HOW to dress, and WHAT you are allowed to eat??? I didn't think so.

-If YOU don't like what other people are doing with their lives, then THATS YOUR PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM.......not theirs!!

-Keep your fat yap shut, because you don't rule the world, and you certainly DO NOT pay our bills. You aren't our mother, you aren't our father, you aren't our god, you are NOTHING to the rest of the world!!

My Body My Choice.jpg

Another shot in the fall only makes me wonder how long until that one is no longer labeled sufficient enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When are people going to learn that we can only be so safe and secure?

Do you get a flu shot each year?

New mutations of the flu cause a different vaccine every year.

No one has a problem with that.

Covid is just like all other viruses in that it mutates.

We are dealing with the latest mutation of covid, the delta variant.

If we had enough people who had been vaccinated we could have beaten this but we don't.

So those who aren't vaccinated are creating new variants of the virus.

Which will need new vaccines to combat it just like the flu.

Take a biology class or read a biology book since you didn't learn this very basic science when you were supposed to learn it in school.

Where were you when you were supposed to learn this? I learned it in Jr. High School in the 70s.

Whats "good" about this being FORCIBLY SHOVED through the FDA?

-The government is forcing this drug to be accepted one way or the other, regardless of who they kill or contaminate.
-It takes YEARS of study for trial and errors on any drug, in order for it to be deemed safe for human use.
-There are no studies on lingering effects or overall future effects this has on human beings, as it being shoved enmass onto the population, instead of studying what this "vaccine" actually does to a human being in the long run.
-Thousands have died from this "vaccine" BECAUSE it has not been tested on all types of humans, with many different circumstances, factors, and pre-existing medical conditions.
-Whats safe for YOU is DEADLY to someone else.
-Many Americans know the FDA is not what it used to be.....or never was. It's nothing more than a government agency built to funnel tax dollars to those greed-mongering politicians. Their "approval" holds no stance with many Americans.
-Many Americans don't give a damn about it being safe or not, or approved or not.......it's being FORCED to be a government guinea pig for Big Pharma that sets them off.

And finally..........

-It's none of YOUR goddamned business what other people do. Can I come over and start telling YOU what to do with YOUR life? WHERE you can go, WHAT you can do, WHAT you are allowed to say and not say, HOW to dress, and WHAT you are allowed to eat??? I didn't think so.

-If YOU don't like what other people are doing with their lives, then THATS YOUR PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM.......not theirs!!

-Keep your fat yap shut, because you don't rule the world, and you certainly DO NOT pay our bills. You aren't our mother, you aren't our father, you aren't our god, you are NOTHING to the rest of the world!!

View attachment 525518
get ready to pay up then...

No, it's following the math, and the science. But you have to realize they're like battlefield generals. Their recommendations change as conditions on the ground change.
The highest risk demographic has not changed, the mortality rate continues to drop, months of mask mandates did nothing to stop the virus, and now the vaccinated spread the virus as well. Conditions on the ground call for isolating high risk and everyone else moving on.

Forum List

Back