FDA economist Taylor Lee: The federal government could learn a thing or two from the Nazis when it comes to getting the population vaccinated

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
It figures it'd be something like that.

He went further to contend that “I think, at that point, I think there needs to be a registry of people who aren’t vaccinated,” he continued. “Although that’s sounding very [much like Nazi] Germany. Nazi Germany… I mean, think about it like the Jewish star.”

“can’t blame them” for their hesitancy to get vaccinated, “but at the same time, like, blow dart. That’s where we’re going.”

We could learn how to forcibly vaccinate people from China, too.

We could learn from the Spanish Inquisition how to force people to confess they are really Jews pretending to be Christians by torture and burnings.

We could learn from the Reformation in Tudor England how to discourage people from becoming Protestants by large-scale public burnings at Smithfield.

Not sure all this stuff is something we ought to learn.

You only believe certain liars? :lol:
bbbbaaaahhhhhh

Some folks just wanna be led. Apparently it's so much easier being told what to say and what to think.

I swear, a Mack truck could be plowing toward some of em and they'd wanna go lookit Snopes to see if Snopes says it's really coming rather than just believing their own eyes and ears.

Last edited:
We could learn how to forcibly vaccinate people from China, too.

We could learn from the Spanish Inquisition how to force people to confess they are really Jews pretending to be Christians by torture and burnings.

We could learn from the Reformation in Tudor England how to discourage people from becoming Protestants by large-scale public burnings at Smithfield.

Not sure all this stuff is something we ought to learn.
We certainly have not learned it now.

We certainly have not learned it now.
But the leftists want to learn it, and do it to everyone who doesn't toe the line --- pretend to believe men are women, pretend it's fine to have open borders, pretend crooked elections are real, pretend riots are fine however many blocks of stores are burned, and all the rest.

The more punishment and cancelling and firings the leftists can do to compel people in fear to accept their craziness, the more and more they will continue to do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back