FBI Shoots Disabled Veteran in Predawn Raid

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
FBI or KGB? Gestapo tactics in America? This is bullshit and they will not tell the family why they were there. Something is seriously wrong here.
its what happens when you defend cops shooting people for no reason,,

“I was woken up at about six o’clock this morning. I heard a loud bang. Then I heard a couple more. I heard the loudspeakers, ‘Come out with your hands up. We’re the FBI. We’re not going anywhere.’ Before I knew it, I was coming out to see what was going on and watched them bust out their windows,” a neighbor told WBBJ.

Theodore’s family believes he was unarmed when the agents busted down the door and threw flashbangs into the home.

“It was a senseless act. You know Teddy was a 100% disabled veteran. He had problems. He had severe PTSD. He had depression but he was getting help for it but this was senseless. He didn’t have a weapon on him. He was just trying to get out of the house because it was filled with tear gas,” Theodore’s mother told WBBJ.

“I was woken up at about six o’clock this morning. I heard a loud bang. Then I heard a couple more. I heard the loudspeakers, ‘Come out with your hands up. We’re the FBI. We’re not going anywhere.’ Before I knew it, I was coming out to see what was going on and watched them bust out their windows,” a neighbor told WBBJ.

Theodore’s family believes he was unarmed when the agents busted down the door and threw flashbangs into the home.

“It was a senseless act. You know Teddy was a 100% disabled veteran. He had problems. He had severe PTSD. He had depression but he was getting help for it but this was senseless. He didn’t have a weapon on him. He was just trying to get out of the house because it was filled with tear gas,” Theodore’s mother told WBBJ.
Breonna Taylor?

Not the GP.

The FBI did give us a comment about the arrest operation Thursday morning shortly after the incident occurred confirming it happened, that they take agent involved shootings seriously, and that it is under review by the FBI’s inspection division.

They refused to give us any further comments.

I know the RWNJ "media" is trying to whip you kids into a frenzy over this but why don't we wait until we have the full story, huh?
We are not going to get the full story:

The FBI-involved shooting is currently under investigation so the family is in the dark about the details of the raid.

Another endless investigation that the FBI will hide behind to avoid answering questions.

Law enforcement needs to be brought under control. Why all that firepower and armor and purportedly non-lethal force only to end up shooting the guy?

Does this guy never come out of his house? If he does, why not stake it out, and arrest him when he does? That's two agents, for twenty-four hours or less.

If he never comes out of his house, then what is the rush to arrest him so violently?

We need answers that, of course, we will never get.

Typical Banana Republic thug tactics.

The FBI have been out of control for quite a long time now. Ever since Ruby Ridge and Waco.

They are the enforcement branch of the filthy ass Democrat Party nowadays so they will continue to be filthy ass government thugs. Every Banana Republic needs it thugs. Just like the Gestopo in Nazi Germany and the KGB in Russia.

The NYT. Do you think it did not happen? You approve of shooting and killing unarmed disabled veterans? Oops, you do. Babbitt was a veteran.
Bed wetters are dreaming about the extermination of 200 million of us, because they believe they'll be at the top of the food chain in the remaining 100 million.

FBI or KGB? Gestapo tactics in America? This is bullshit and they will not tell the family why they were there. Something is seriously wrong here.
I live in Jackson. WBBJ is one of the local stations. I would wait before passing judgement either way. It appears, disabled vet or not, Theodore Deschler, may have been a seriously troubled guy, and this is not the first time, he has been on the news of Local WBBJ, TV7. Here is another story from May of this year, on an incident in Selmer, TN about 20 miles South of Henderson, TN.

Law enforcement needs to be brought under control. Why all that firepower and armor and purportedly non-lethal force only to end up shooting the guy?

Does this guy never come out of his house? If he does, why not stake it out, and arrest him when he does? That's two agents, for twenty-four hours or less.

If he never comes out of his house, then what is the rush to arrest him so violently?

We need answers that, of course, we will never get.
They were probably hoping he would come out shooting with an AR. They went in with maximum aggression in order to get such a response. They want one desperately to politicize it. Even if they have to sacrifice an agent or two.

Local sheriff's are going to need to stand up and forbid these agents to operate without supervision.

Typical Banana Republic thug tactics.

The FBI have been out of control for quite a long time now. Ever since Ruby Ridge and Waco.

They are the enforcement branch of the filthy ass Democrat Party nowadays so they will continue to be filthy ass government thugs. Every Banana Republic needs it thugs. Just like the Gestopo in Nazi Germany and the KGB in Russia.
Breonna Taylor...no MAGAt blinked back then.

Forum List

Back