FBI raids Project Veritas for Biden's daughter's diary

You mean Trump's mob who raided the capital who are in jail, you idiot?
Did you see the way they were treated? Why doesn't that bother you? You are not an American if you believe people challenging the election are traitors. Exercising your rights is not treason. People trying supress those rights are the traitors. Guess who that would be?

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) has sent a letter to the U.S. Capitol Police asking how and why a key door to the Capitol that was initially locked, became unlocked, allowing hundreds of unauthorized people to enter the Capitol on January 6.

Did you see the way they were treated? Why doesn't that bother you? You are not an American if you believe people challenging the election are traitors. Exercising your rights is not treason. People trying supress those rights are the traitors. Guess who that would be?
Leftist have always been the America Sucks platform party.

They burn the flag, shit on it, support someone who says kill police and kneel.

They are freaking evil. JUST SAYING.

You're out of your mind. Apparently, you don't know the diference between lawfully contesting an election vs. violently attempting to overthrow one. Which is what happened on 1/6 resulting in people dying. They're in jail because that's where they belong.

So take your pity party for that crew & you know what you can do with it.

I never said that MORON. But some there were planned. So why the Fuck did the Capital POLICE unlock those doors ........hmmm

You know why.........ENJOY THE SHOW.

Just because the doors were unliocked that didn't give that mob the right to invade the capital, destroy & steal public property, beat police officers to within an inch of their life & hunt members of Congress to do who know what.

That's your defense? The doors were unlocked? If you were a defense lawyer & used that reasoning the judge would laugh in your face before you were thrown out on your ass.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) has sent a letter to the U.S. Capitol Police asking how and why a key door to the Capitol that was initially locked, became unlocked, allowing hundreds of unauthorized people to enter the Capitol on January 6.
Ron Johnson is a moron. If I leave the doors to my house unlocked does that give some cretin the right to steal my property & burn it to the fucking ground?

I don't think so.

Seems her diary was published a year ago before the election.

Anybody remember anything from it?

Ron Johnson is a moron. If I leave the doors to my house unlocked does that give some cretin the right to steal my property & burn it to the fucking ground?

I don't think so.
Why the Fuck would they UNLOCK THE DOORS TO THE CAPITAL.

This is isn't your HOUSE MORON. Did Capital Police go fuck it and go get a coffee...........

Now to the real violent assholes in this country. Burn Loot Murder. Where was your concern then...................hmmm

This is all you have .............which sure isn't much .....after what your side has done. So

I REALLIY don't give a flying F about january 6

Why the Fuck would they UNLOCK THE DOORS TO THE CAPITAL.

This is isn't your HOUSE MORON. Did Capital Police go fuck it and go get a coffee...........

Now to the real violent assholes in this country. Burn Loot Murder. Where was your concern then...................hmmm

This is all you have .............which sure isn't much .....after what your side has done. So

I REALLIY don't give a flying F about january 6
No shit ya fuckin retard. Some of the doors were locked, assclown. Your buddies broke them down.

The FBI conducted a raid on the apartment of Project Veritas operative Spencer Meads and the conservative outlet's Westchester office after it obtained a stolen diary from President Biden's daughter Ashley in the week before the 2020 election.

It seems like Biden is using the FBI as his personal vendetta weapon.
This looks like a major abuse of power.
This looks like banana republic secret police type of stuff.
Why don't they impeach him?

You're out of your mind. Apparently, you don't know the diference between lawfully contesting an election vs. violently attempting to overthrow one. Which is what happened on 1/6 resulting in people dying. They're in jail because that's where they belong.

So take your pity party for that crew & you know what you can do with it.
Stop the fucking drama. Our system of government was never threatened. You are trying tell me this group of could have taken over the US.. You are a dumbass.

No shit ya fuckin retard. Some of the doors were locked, assclown. Your buddies broke them down.
We come for the Money Launderers .....Career Politicians you will know it.

Enjoy the show. BS show with the Communist News Network............enjoy.

I don't give a damn about the 6th. Nor your clinging to it ....That is your problem and not mine Linus.

Just because the doors were unliocked that didn't give that mob the right to invade the capital, destroy & steal public property, beat police officers to within an inch of their life & hunt members of Congress to do who know what.

That's your defense? The doors were unlocked? If you were a defense lawyer & used that reasoning the judge would laugh in your face before you were thrown out on your ass.

Judges don’t laugh at fantasies.

Stop the fucking drama. Our system of government was never threatened. You are trying tell me this group of could have taken over the US.. You are a dumbass.
If anything, the clowns looked lost and thought they were at a football game.
1631921978249.png

Heard about this in early 2020. Ashley says she and daddy Sniffy took naked showers together. And she said, 'probably not appropriate'.

Why would FIB be raiding offices to find the diary?? Must be real...... To protect this president as much as they wanted to destroy the last one over a fictious Clinton backed assinine story...but this one.....Joe and his offspring...... fingered by his own daughter. Pardon the pun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back