Nikki Haley calls for "cognitive test" for older politicians..."just like you should provide your tax returns"

I've told this story here before...remember the congressional page that retired a few years ago...he was in his 80's and in an interview he spoke about the changes after 9-11 at the capitol...his duty was to deliver mail to the senators and to congress...after 9-11 he was told to open anything packaged before he took them to the offices...he was surprised on how many elected officials received their medication at their office...
The guy doing the interview asked him what kinds of meds did he see...and he said a lot of heart and blood pressure medication but also a large amount of cognitive medicine.....
so I'm all in on the testing of these clowns...drug test them too....

this takes some hutzpah

she's hitting Trump and Biden at the same time

TRUMP'S tax returns are mo one's business and is a red herring....compared to the Bidens who took in hundreds of millions of dollars from the CCW & RUSSIA.....and considering Joe owes $500,000 in taxes from money he tried to hide...and failed to do so.

Everyone on the planet knows Biden is one hiccup away from being brain-dead.

I've told this story here before...remember the congressional page that retired a few years ago...he was in his 80's and in an interview he spoke about the changes after 9-11 at the capitol...his duty was to deliver mail to the senators and to congress...after 9-11 he was told to open anything packaged before he took them to the offices...he was surprised on how many elected officials received their medication at their office...
The guy doing the interview asked him what kinds of meds did he see...and he said a lot of heart and blood pressure medication but also a large amount of cognitive medicine.....
so I'm all in on the testing of these clowns...drug test them too....
Feinstein is the first that comes to mind as far as age related decline. I think she's like 91 and has no idea where she is at.

If one doesn't want to turn over tax returns one IS hiding something. Easy easy call. If you are running for public state or federal office your tax returns are available to any tax paying citizen.

TRUMP'S tax returns are mo one's business and is a red herring....compared to the Bidens who took in hundreds of millions of dollars from the CCW & RUSSIA.....and considering Joe owes $500,000 in taxes from money he tried to hide...and failed to do so.

Everyone on the planet knows Biden is one hiccup away from being brain-dead.

How much business has Trump done with Russia?
What deductions is he taking?
What is his effective tax rate?

We have seen Biden’s returns
Clean as a whistle

Forum List

Back